Chapter 20: Bite~

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's POV!

I was awaken by Gi Kwang's kicking, pushing, whispering of my name and sobs. I shot up and looked at the sleeping figure beside me. His face was filled with beaded sweat. I slowly moved closer to him and heard a soft whimper: Jae Hwa....

IS THIS MAN THINKING ABOUT A WET DREAM ABOUT ME?! I WILL KILL THAT BO-

"Don't leave me... Please... Don't die..." He muttered again. He bursts in tears.

I start to panic. I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him.

"Gi Kwang? Kwangie Oppa?" I said softly.

He then shakes his head furiously. He started screaming, making the other members wake up. They go down the beds and surround the part were Gi Kwang takes up.

This was actually scary.. Seeing your love being hurt in a dream or in real life, it hurts. I never been hurt... My heart breaking and it also makes me cry...

I started to shake him even more and shouting, "GI KWANGIE OPPA!! WAKE UP!!!"

He wakes up and looked around. He kept saying "It was a dream, a nightmare!!"

He then hugged me. I returned the hug and whispered, "It's okay oppa. I'm here. No need to cry. I'm not gonna leave you.... I promise..."

I felt him smile and hugged me tighter. Yes, I love this guy, dream or reality, I'll never leave this man.

The following day~

It's now a saturday and.... I'M BORED!! In all days, Yo Seob leaves to go to the movies with Hwa Young... I mean... WHO DOES THAT?! THE OTHER 5 MEMBERS ARE GONNA TROLL ON MY FACE!?!  HWA YOUNG, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME WITH THESE... THESE PEOPLE?!

I crawled to the couch, where Gi Kwang sitting. He was holding his phone and obviously... He was updating his twitter... Tsk Tsk. 

When I reached to the couch, I puffed out my cheeks and poked his ear. He ignored me. HOW DARE HE?! I SHALL GO AND--- I KNOW~

I moved closer to his neck and looked at his face. Still ignoring me. I pouted and made up my mind.

I put my lips on his neck. I opened my mouth, making my teeth stick out. My white pearl teeth pierced his skin. Gi Kwang jumped and screamed. He tried to push me away but when he does that, I bite harder. He screamed louder and successfully pushed me away.

While pushing me away, my teeth were still pierced. He kept groaning in pain and when it was in the end, the tiny piece of skin was in my mouth, I bit even harder. He screamed like girl and pushed me away. 

I sat on the edge of the couch and saw my teeth mark on his neck. LOLOLOL! That's what you get for ignoring me. 

I noticed that Doojoon and Hyunseung aren't present in the living room. Junhyung was inside the bathroom doing.... some buisness. I sighed and sat beside Gi Kwang.

He moved to the side and I looked at him with a Why-did-you-move-away-from-me look. Then he looked at me with a You-might-bite-me-again look. I smiled my creeper smile to him and he looked me with one eyebrow cocked up. 

"Yes?" He asked, backing away a little bit.

"Why is oppa so handsome??" I asked, moving closer.

"It's because-"

"GIVE ME FOOD!?!?!" I shouted. He jumped and fell down the couch. He scrambled up and fixed his shirt.

"Food? I don't think we have anymore.... Because of a little SOMEONE keeps eating." He said, eyeing with that small-ish eyes.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE?!" I shouted, poking him in the stomach.

"Not saying that it was you~ You just said that~ You are admitting that you are small~ Kekekeke." He smiled.

I pouted and thought of something very evil~

"Look who's talking...." I smirked and laughed.

He looked at me with scary eyes and pursed his lips.

"Why you little...." He said. He extended his arms and moved his fingers.

His fingers nearing my tickle spot but when I heard a door open, Hyunseung was laughing his off and he fell to the ground. 

"GUYS! My -laughs- masterpiece -laughs even harder-..... DOOJOORELLA!!" He said in between laughs.

Then out came Doojoorella. My eyes widened and I smiled so wide, my cheeks were hurting. The person beside me started rolling on the floor. Boys...

Doojoon was wearing a white v- neck with a pink short skirt. He was wearing a wig that was braided and his hands were rested on his hips. His weight was on one foot. I then thought that the skirt was REALLY familiar.... Then I snapped....

"WHY IS HE WEARING MY SKIRT?! WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THIS, YOU SHALL DIE!! I'LL BITE YOU!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!" I shouted.

Everyone looked at me and Gi Kwang just rubbed his neck where I bit him... Serves you right, Abby boy....

Gi Kwang's Pov!!

I looked at them and said with my eyes, "Don't make her bite you! it hurts!!!!" I then pointed at my neck where she bit me.

Doojoon's Pov!!

I will kill Hyunseung again.... YOU WILL NOT STOP ME YOU BABO JUNHYUNG!!!

Junhyung's Pov!

I sneezed when I opened the bathroom. Someone is thinking about me.... Is it my wifey?! I shall love my wifey forever~

I stepped out and saw Doojoon glaring at Hyunseung...

I WANT TO POKE YOUR FREAKING EYES OUT DOOJOON HYUNG IF YOU KEEP GLARING AT MY WIFEY!!! I WILL BITE YOU!!!!

I looked at Gi Kwang and I noticed that Gi Kwang's neck had a bite mark and red lines....  SOME EDWARD BIT HIM!!!!! SHINNING DUDE JUST BIT GI KWANG!!! SOOOOO FUNNY~! I'll tweet this~

 

Author's Note:

Hi- Yeom~ GeekieJoker here~ Updated again~ I tried making it funny but i failed. So sad~ Anyways~ Have fun reading it~ Bye- Yeom~ Comment please~ It makes me want to update more~