Chapter 11: Mister Kiss Joker.

Idol Maid

 

3rd Person’s Pov!!
 
Gi Kwang kneels down in one leg and takes your right hand, holding it lightly.
 
You covered your mouth and smiled, trying to hold back your tears. He smiled to you and said your name in the sweetest tone.
 
“Jae Hwa…” He started.
 
You thought he would propose to you but that’s not gonna happen in the next 13 years. Who knows… Maybe he’ll ask for an early engagement and get married then.
 
But what he really said is…
 
“Can you forgive me?” He continued.
 
You tilted your head and smirked. “Why would I? It’s your fault I cried…” You said, trying your best not to chuckle. 
 
He quickly stood up and took both of your hands. 
 
“Jae Hwa! It isn’t my fault! It’s all Junhyung’s fault-” “YAH! WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP THE UNTOUCHABLE JOKER IN YOUR CONVERSATION?!” Junhyung quickly interrupted the conversation when he heard those 4 words. ‘It’s al Junhyung’s fault’
 
Gi Kwang scoffed and continued on. “Because it’s your fault… Dip … As I was saying before when I was rudely interrupted by a mister kiss joker, It was all Junhyung’s fault!! Not mine! Well, a small amount of me was there too… But… Still…  It’s all Junhyung’s fault? I’m sorry, Jae Hwa!. Forgive me?” He asks, giving you his irresistible pouts. 
 
“Fine!” You say, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. While doing this, Gi Kwang s his arms around your waist and hugged it tight. He was turning round and round.
 
He ulled away from the kiss because he was out of air and dizzy.
 
“Jae Hwa, Saranghae.” He said, giving you a small peck on the lips.
 
“Nado Saranghae, Gi Kwangie Oppa.” you said, returning the kiss.
 
Junhyung’s Pov!
 
I thought my plan would work!! Grrr… Stupid Gi Kwang and his cheesy lines.. Hmph! I will get Jae Hwa, if it takes me forever!
 
You know Junhyung, Gi Kwang and Jae Hwa look good together!
 
Shut up and do the love story of them! Grr… I don’t care! I’m just a minor…
 
Fine, Junhyung. I was suppose to tell you something important but you leave me no choice but to forget about it. Like you said, You don’t care. Plus, Who said you’re a minor?! If you don’t believe in your self, fine! You won’t get Jae Hwa… Poor poor, Junhyungie. My oppa will be forever alone. *sigh*
 
What?! Tell me what will happen to me and Jae Hwa! T-
 
ON WITH THE STORY!
 
! Almighty author!! No!!
 

 
 
Author's Note:
 
I'm sorry if it's to short. :( But I have good news! I wil be updating now! Thanks to me and my twin! She is now my co-author! We will be talking about chapter 12 because it's gonna be epic!!! MUAHAHA!!
 
It's also short. I'm sorry. I will do my best next time! Comments and Subscribers will be loved. Bye-Yeom! ;P
 
-GeekieJoker