Chapter 14: Apologies

Idol Maid

Car ride! 3rd Person's Pov!!

You and Gi Kwang were beside each other, fingers intertwined. While you two were doing things that couples do, someone was watching you two closely. *Why do they have to be all lovey dovey infront of me?? I wish I can do that to her... I cry cry!!* (A/n: See what I did there?! It's GD's line in Haru Haru!! K. BACK TO THE STORY!!)

Junhyung's Pov!!

I poked her in the head for multiple times before she swatted my hand away and looked at me with an irretated look.

"Can we talk?" She shrugged and pointed to Gi Kwang, who was giving me his famous 'What-are-you-saying?' look.

"Gi Kwang, Can I talk to her later?" I asked him, who gave me a nod. *YES!!!*

He turned to me again and looked at  me like 'What-the--are-you-gonna-do?!'

"It's okay, AJ. I won't lose her innoconce..." I told him that with a very straight face. *PSH! I would never do that!*

"Okai!" He said in english. Weeeeeird...

-SKIP-

In School. Junhyung's Pov!!

When the car stopped, I went all ninja and ran out of the car. I leaned on the car and waited for Jae Hwa to step out. As she stepped out with Gi Kwang, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the school's garden.

"YAH!!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!! LET ME GO!!! GI KWANG!!! HEEEEEEELP!!!" She screamed while I dragged her. 

Only a few more steps 'till we reach the garden but she REALLY had to say my other name... :|

"YAH!!! YONG JAESOON!!!" 

"OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH!! WE'RE HERE SO QUIT SHOUTING MY NAME!" I shouted to her. Damn...

"Fine. What are you going to say? Are gonna ask me if I could cheat on Gi Kwang? Or Break up with him? OR EVEN KISS YOU?! Because I'll never do--" 

"I want to say sorry to you about everything. The Kiss and my ugly attitude. I wanted us to be friends but my attitude always takes over. I want to start over if it's okay." I said. She nodded.

I bowed down and I let out my right hand. "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Yong Junhyung but you can call me by my other name in the dorm."

She took my right hand with her left hand and shook it. "Annyeong Haseyo, Junhyung Oppa. I'm Kim Jae Hwa but you can call me 'Cinderella'." I laughed at her cute-ness.

"Why 'Cinderella'?" I asked her, still laughing.

She stopped shaking my hand and looked at me with a serious face. "Because I clean your clutter along with the others clutter." 

My mouth was shaped like an 'o' then I laughed even more. "Mianhae!!" I said, in between laughs.

"YAA!!! It's not that easy oppa!! You should clean too!! B2ST oppas excpet you are helping me!!" She slapped my shoulder while I was still laughing.

"Okay! Okay! But are you my friend? If you say 'yes' I'll stop." She nodded.

I stopped and smiled at her. "C'mon, Oppa! We'll be late and Gi Kwang Oppa will be worried!" She shouted and ran to the class room.

-sigh- We're friends! Finally! Better than enemies!  I ran to class and letting everything pass me.

???'s Pov!!

Kim Jae Hwa! You better stay away from my Junhyung or else you and your boyfriend gets it. -evil laugh-

Author's Note:

Hi-Yeom! GeekieJoker here! Omo! Who's that? Kekeke. Like it? Updated again! Muahaha! I'll try to update later. :) Junhyung and Jae Hwa are friends already! Hurry but someone's gonna do something!! :> Find out soon!! Mianhae! It's short. :( Comments are love! Subscribers are even more loved!! Okay. Okay. Bye-Yeom!!

-GeekieJoker