Chapter 1: Love-at-first sight?

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

"Ya! Kim Jae Hwa! Wake up! You'll be late for school, IN THE FIRST DAY!" My mom shouted in the other side of the door.

Yup! I'm a freshman in a school called Anyang Arts Highschool! It's quite a surprise when I got accepted to that school! Only rich and talented people get accepted there! But I'm only talented not rich. *sigh* Anyways, I'll continue on.

I got up, eyes hurting because of the sun. Gah! Sun, Please go shine other people's faces., i thought. I slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom but my mom barged in my room with a bucket of ice cold water. "Oh.. Your awake already!" she said, hiding the bucket of cold water and showing me a fake smile.

"Yes. But If you have any plan to throw me cold water, Please don't." I said, walking inside the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

I'm now taking a shower when I heard my brother, Kim Jonghyun, banging his fists on the bathroom door. "HURRY UP! Dad's using the other bathroom and I also need to get ready for school!" he shouted in the other side of the bahroom. I turned off the shower to argue to him and at the same time putting shampoo on my hair and rubbing the soap against my body.

"What about your bathroom?!" i shouted. God! My stupid brother HAD to disturb my morning shower! He has his own bathroom but did he notice that? Nooo., i said to myself, rolling my eyes.

"Oh... Really? Thanks, donsaengie!" he shouted in a thankful tone.

"BABOYA!" i shouted to him.

***

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" I chanted. I was now running to school. I just took a train and it took me 10 minutes to get to school. 3 minutes left! I was running as fast as I can but i felt someone's shoulder and it made him fall. I stopped as I saw him fall down. It was only a few minute run to school but I can't leave the guy alone! So, I did what I did best, I helped him up and said sorry for multiple times.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" I chanted while i was bowing down for so many times.  He slowly stood up and dusted off the dirt form his uniform. Wait. Does he attend in the same school as I do?, i thought.

His uniform was same as mine but he was wearing pants instead of skirts. Well, DUH?! What are you trying to think Jae Hwa!, I thought again. Now slapping my face.

"Hey! You don't need to be brutal. It's just an accident!" he said, showing a big grin and fixing his large glasses. Was I really doing that? Grr! "Mianhaeyo!" I apologize again.

"It's okay... Kim J-Jae Hwa." he said, getting my bag and reading my key chain. I wanted to shout at him for getting my bag and reading it without permission but he was too gorgeous!

"Thanks... What's your name?" I ask in curiosity, smiling. He smiled and bowed down to me "Annyeong Haseyo! My Name is Lee Gi Kwang!" He smiled again. "Are you okay?" he asked, scanning my face, body and legs. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks. Stepping back was the thing I can think of for him to not notice me blushing.

"I'm okay, Gi Kwang-ssi." I said in response. Still I was blushing but now smiling. This is my first tie to blush continously! EEP!, i thought. But then I noticed that he was calling my name and asking if he wants to walk with him to school. I nodded.

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

Seeing Jae Hwa's face turning read and nodding was a sign. I think she likes me. But the sad thing is.. I love her. Love at first sight was all I could think of when I saw her face. My heart beating faster when she respone, but I feel like my heart was melting when she smiles.  I think I can't handle it!

to~be~CONTINUED~!

***

Author's note:

Annyeong! I hope you enjoy the first chapter! If you found this fanfic, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! KAMSAHAMNIDA! /bows down.