Chapter 18: Accident.

Idol Maid

Jessica's Pov!!

Gah!! I still didn't get what she said. Well, If it's mean, I have to get Gi Kwang. -evil laugh- I should do it.... hmmm... I KNOW! Kekeke.

Jae Hwa's Pov!!

GAH!! We have school again!! WAHH!!! Better now than never... I'll take never. GAR~! Time to do my plan... AGAIN!! I looked at Gi Kwang and kissed his cheeks. 

"Good Morning, Oppa." I smiled and stepped out of the bottom bunk and walked to the ladder. I climbed up and sat down on Hyunseung's side, looking at Doojoon cuddling Yoseob. *Aish! This guy likes to cuddle. He's lucky that Hwa Young left for school already. If not, He's  dead.* I thought, chuckling to myself.

I slapped Hyunseung's leg and he didn't budge. I slapped him again and again in the leg. I slapped him really hard this time making him... *BAM*!! 

Everybody woke up before I black out.

3rd Person's Pov!!!

Hyunseung kicked you accidentally in the stomach making you fall down the bed and your back made contact with the floor first. Everybody jolted up, making them sit. When Hyunseung saw you, he began crying.

"GAH! Why does this always happen to me?!" He shouted to the ceiling, tears falling down like a water fall. When Gi Kwang saw your body, he started to cry but he wasn't just sad. He was mad, furious to be exact. He stepped out of his bed and picked you up bridal-style and walked to the couch. He layed you down gently on the couch and started pacing back and forth.

Hyunseung ran out off the room and stood behind the couch. He called Gi Kwang's name but he didn't look at him. Tears still pouring. 

"Gi Kwang sshi... I didn't mean to kick her... Gi-" Hyunseung tried apologizing but Gi Kwang just cutted him off.

"I didn't know who kicked her, I was suppose to ask her when she wakes up and beat up that person but you came here saying you did it. Thanks for being truthful. I reall appricate it, hyung." After he said that, he hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Gi Kwang. I really am." He apologized for multiple times, bowing down too.

Gi Kwang patted his back, walking away the dorm, cellphone in hand.

He dialed the hospital, asking for help but his voice isn't cooperating. "Please drive at B2ST's dorm, someone here is paralyzed."

They asked why. "I accidentally kicked her when she was waking me up. Please hurry up. Her back broke the fall." He hanged up the phone. He was now sitting on the stairs, where your first fight with him took place.

"Jae Hwa... Cheongmal Saranghae!"

Jae Hwa's Pov!!

I heard a voice in my head but I know who it is, Gi Kwang.

"Jae Hwa... Cheongmal Saranghae!"

*Gi Kwang... Nado Saranghae...*

 

Author's Note:

Hi- Yeom! GeekieJoker here~! Jessica planned something! Omo! Hyunseung kicked Jae Hwa. Tsk tsk. Bad oppa! Kekeke. Just joking~! What will happen? Hmmm... Mullayo! :> Kekeke. Just Kidding. Read to find out soon~! :)  Comment please! I won't update if you comment. Kekeke. *evil* *evil* I'm sorry if my korean . :| Bye- Yeom~!

-GeekieJoker

Eunmiternity's Message:

Hello! Thank you for subscribing 'Idol Maid'! I hope you all stick around until the story ends~! Promote this fic~! Saranghae, subscribers~!