Chapter 2: The Trouble Maker.

Idol Maid

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

We were now running to the school gates. "It's almost gonna close!" Jae Hwa said, trying to catch up with me. I stopped and grabbed her hand. "I'll give you a piggy back ride for us to make it." I said, I was smiling when I said that but in my surprise she obeyed.

I was now running as fast as I can. A few more steps.... WE MADE IT! The guard was looking at us like we were ghosts. But Jae Hwa began saying sorry and bowing down. I just smiled and stared at her while she apologized. So cute!, i thought. She glanced at me but I didn't look somewhere else. I just stared at her beautiful brown eyes. Her cheeks were crimson red then she laughed. But, it was more like a giggle.

We stared at each other then the guard snapped out of his trance. He told us to hurry up because we have a couple of minutes before homeroom starts. We ran to our homeroom. It was really a surprise to be with her in the same grade and class! I clasped my hands together and thanked the almighty lord. Thank you Lord!, I thought. 

She looked at me because I looked kinda.. Well, not kinda but I really look weird. She just laughed but her face was still crimson red. I smiled at her, just to be friendly but I'm really friendly!

The teacher arrived with a teenage boy following him. You eyed that boy and he sat down beside you and began sleeping. He cleared his throat before starting. "Hello class! My name is Park Jungsu and I'll be your teacher for the rest of the school year." he announced. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mr. Park." the classroom echoed. He gave us sitting arrangements for this school year. But sadly, I'm not sitting besides Kim Jae Hwa. I'm beside with my hyung, Yang Yoseob.

Before I continue on, I'm in the group named B2ST that consists 5 members+ me. They are Doojoon hyung, Junhyung hyung, Hyunseung hyung, Yoseob hyung, me and Dongwoon. Anyways...

And in my surprise, Jae Hwa was beside with my other hyung. Yong Junhyung. 

Junhyung's Pov~!

"Back to that hell hole classroom and back with that jack Jungsu."  you said to yourself. Stomping your way to class and you were following your teacher as you enter. Every girl's faces were shocked when they saw me enter, except one.

I walked my way to the seat beside Gi kwang. I was eyeing her every step. As I sat down beside Gi Kwang, I put my head against the table, my book making itself my temprary pillow and i closed my eyes, walking my way to dream land.

My dream was about the girl who had no intrest in me. I wonder what's her name? Nevermind that, I saw her walking down the aisle with a buff guy that looked like... me... It was both freaky and wonderful. Marrying the girl who I don't know but I think that I... love her... We both put our rings and did our oath to never leave each other. Then, we.. we... kissed.. The kiss felt so real!

I opened my eyes, seeing a girl who I don't love, infront of me, pressing her lips against mine. I pushed her away and cussed. "Never knew that kissing the boy you love will awaken from the deep sleep." she chuckled. She was the most ty and arrogant girl I had date because of her body. She was Jessica Jung. 

I looked around seeing that everyone left except me and Jessica. "Hey, ! Didn't i tell you to stay away from me?!" I hissed. She didn't look frightened when I told her off but now she looked calm. She leaned close to me. "? What happened to babe?" she held my arm and traced my veins with her fingers. That usually but now, it was down right disgusting. She was now reading my tattoo on my arm. "Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow." she traced it too with her small finger.

I grabbed her wrist, tightly. " Leave me alone or else you'll have a cast on your wrist tomorrow." I threatened her. It didn't made her budge, she didn't flinch or made a terrified expression. Then I remember something that I don't want to spill out. "Pick either that threat or the threat that I'm gonna say now. I'll tell everyone- when I say everyone, even your family, teachers and other people- that you killed a baby that you were carrying for 3 weeks." her eyes widened and it made her shake and tried to break free. "Pick which one, ty ." I said, gripping on her wrist a little bit tighter. "I'll pick the wrist. Don't tell anyone!" she pleaded. I shrugged and let go of her bony wrist. She fell on the ground, first. "Run along, fat, ty ." i hissed. She stood up and scurried away

"Peace and quiet... FINALLY!" I shouted and went back to sleep but the girl enetered the room....

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

"I can't believe that Gi Kwang just bought me food. What a- Who are you?" I  said, entering your homeroom. I saw a mysterious, bad looking guy. When I laid eyes on him, I knew that he was a trouble maker, To me and my future.

to~be~CONTINUED~! 

Author's Note:

Hello my beautiful b2utys! This is the lame second chapter! Jessica popped out from nowhere! (I'm sorry if you are a Jessica fan! I didn't mean too. T_T) Subscribe and Comment! Be my fwend pwease!! :"> Thanks for subscribing and comment if you alreadyt followed! /bows down.