Chapter 19: This is the dream I never want to wake up.

Idol Maid

3rd Person's POV!

Jae Hwa was rushed to the hospital since the impact on the wall was enough to crush her ribs and back bone but it was more than that. The wall was made out of cement and it can never be cracked or punched through. Jae Hwa's ribs were crushed and her back bone just made a small bend. 

The small and sharp pieces of the ribs of Jae Hwa almost peirced her fragile organ. Imagine, your heart being stabbed by toothpicks... Very painful.

Gi Kwang waited impatiently outside her door, tapping his foot furiously. He looked around the white hallway. He spotted his hyungs and  Dongwoon sitting away from him.

*When is that doctor come out and tell the good news?!* Gi Kwang thought. He brushes his hair with his fingers, irratated.

Then the doctor came out, his head hunged low. Gi Kwang stood up and walked infront of the doctor.

His eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed. The doctor sighed and tapped his shoulder.

"Please, look at her one more time before she leaves." The doctor said, saddness filling the sentence.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! TELL ME?!" Gi Kwang said, grabbing the collar of the doctor and pushing him against the wall.

The doctor looked at him with wide eyes and mouth open.

"Y-you see, G-Gi Kwa-ang sshi..."

"WHAT?! TELL.ME.NOW! Or so help me god, I'll ripe of your freaking heart and feed it to the dogs!?!" Gi Kwang shouted.

The doctor sighed and said, "Miss Kim Jae Hwa's back bone was bent and her ribs are in pieces. Everytime she breaths, small, sharp pieces of her bones go closer to her heart. She might die and we have don't know what to do. If we do surgery, the bones might stab her heart. We can't save her. It's better off to just... Let her go and move on..." 

Gi Kwang let go of the collar and walked past him. He walked inside the door and he saw you lie down on the hospital bed, lifeless and pale body.

He could her the beeping sounds of the monitor. He can't believe it... He's gonna loose you and it's all Hyunseung's fault...

Gi Kwang sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed and held Jae Hwa's small hands. He started crying. Screaming your name and saying things like "I love you! Come back!" "Please don't leave me!" "MARRY ME!". These did not work. 

"Gi... Kwang..." He heard her say his name.

Gi Kwang looked at Jae Hwa and he saw her, eyes closed and lips parted.

"Gi... Kwang... I... Love..." She said before she started breathing rapidly.

The monitor started beating mad and he held on to her hand. He called for help but when the doctors and nurses came... It was too late...

Jae Hwa was gone...

He then heard his name again. 

"Gi Kwang? Kwangie Oppa?" 

He shook his head furiously and started crying again.

"GI KWANGIE OPPA!! WAKE UP!!" 

That was when... he woke up.

Jae Hwa was kneeling beside him and s were standing outside the bunk beds. He looked at Jae Hwa and started crying. He hugged her and kept repeating, "It was all a dream, a nightmare!"

Jae Hwa shushes him and pats his back. 

"It's okay oppa. I'm here. No need to cry. I'm not gonna leave you... I promise..." She whispered to his ear and kissed his cheek.

*Now this. This is the dream I never want to wake up... Never.* 

 

Author's Note:

Hi- Yeom~ GeekieJoker here~ Updated again~ Kekekeke. It was only a dream~ Poor Kwangie. TT^TT Anyways, I have to update the other one sooo... Bye- Yeom~