Chapter 15: Dumb .

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov!!

Weee!!! Class is over. Muahaha! Time to go back to B2ST's dorm!!! 

I was walking to the van of B2ST not until someone grabbed me form the wrist. NOT AGAIN! She was pulling to a dark corner. That person just pinned me.

"YAH!! What the f-- Jessica Unnie?" I said, surprised.

"Yes, Jae Hwa! It's me! You're innocent, pretty and hot Unnie. I want to tell you this now. Stay away from MY Junhyung. Okay?" She said, grabbing my collar and pushing me to the wall.

*W-what?* I winced in pain and I let myself slide down to the floor. "W-What?" I asked, confused.

She tsked me and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me. I screamed in pain, tears flowing down. 

"You just don't understand do you, ?! Junhyung's mine! Stay away from him! If not, I will steal Gi Kwang from you." She smirked at me. I just cried and cried there.

"P-P-Please.. Get anything but Gi Kwang..." I pleaded. She just scoffed. She let go of my hair and slapped me hard.

"YAH! Don't be so sweet, you ! You don't have the right to be loved! You're just a who can't even stay away from the hottest guys!!" She spatted at me. 

*I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!* I stood up, I stopped crying and gave her a deadly glare.

"At least I'm a and not a complete ! I would also thank you for calling me a ." I said, smirking with my idea.

"Mworago?" She asked me, dumbfounded.

"es are dogs. Dogs bark. Bark is from a tree. Tree is nature and nature is Beautiful. Thank you! Call me again and I'll be thinking the postive ''." I said, turning around and walking out.

She was left there, mouth hanging and she has no idea what I said. I turned around again and I have MORE things to say to her.

"Plus, I'm a smart kid by getting here with talent and grades and not with money, dumb blonde. Call me , I call you dumb . Okay? And also, we don't own people. You say that you own Junhyung... I don't see your name on him." I shrugged and continue to walk on ward... TO THE VAN!!

"Have a nice day, dumb !!" I said, getting in the van along with my B2ST oppas.

Jessica's Pov!!!

Okay... What did she just say?

Gi Kwang's Pov!!

Jae Hwa entered to the van.... AND SHE HAS A FREAKING HAND PRINT ON HER BEAUTIFUL FACE!!! SHE WAS ALSO CRYING!!! I let out a low growl and muttered "Junhyung..."

Junhyung's Pov!!!

I heard a low growl and "Junhyung....". I snapped my head to Gi Kwang and I saw him glaring at me.

"I didn't do anything to her, hyung!!" The word 'hyung' slipped. WAE?!

They just laughed at me. 

"Hehehehe... Shut up! Me and Jae Hwa are friends now! So.... CALM YO ABS, Gi Kwang!" I said. They're still laughing at me.

"YAH!! SHUT UP!!" I shouted with a deadly tone. They all stopped. 

"Good! I want it to be this quiet 'till we get to the dorm. Araso?!" I said, still acting mad.

"Ne...." They mumbled all together. 

This is gonna be one LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG and quiet ride. TIME TO SLEEP!!

Everyone's Pov except Junhyung!!

MIANHAEYO -_-"

Jessica's Pov!!

I still don't get what she said. ~_~ 

 

Author's Note: 

Hi- Yeom! It's GeekieJoker!! It's Jessica!! Omo! I'm sorry if you're sones! Mianhae! T^T But whatever you do don't unsubscribe! :) 2 updates in-a-row! Yehey! Are you guys happy? Because I am! I'll be updating soon! I'm still looking for an co- author for 'Dirty Shots of Tequila'. Please message me, if you like!! Comments are loved! Subscribers are even more loved! Okay!! Bye-Yeom!!

-GeekieJoker