Chapter 13: Wake Up Call.

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov!

What a beautiful day!! When I say beautiful, It means "Ugly as !" We have school... AGAIN!! I thought I was gonna spend my time with my oppa but nooooooooo! CUBE entertainment really had to make us continue in school. Well, IT!!

My alarm went on and guess what time it rang.... 5 AM!! 5 FREAKING AM!!! What am I supposed to do in the next 2 hours?! Am I.... Damn... I forgot I have B2ST to take care off. I shrugged it off and turned to face Gi Kwang.

"Gi Kwangie- oppa! Irona!" I whispered to his ear and shaking him gently.

He let out a small grunt and turned to the other side. I deeply sighed and hugged his back. 

"Kwangie~!" I whispered. Then the most wonderful idea popped in my head. I went to the edge of the bed, gently stepping out of it and ran to Hyunseung. 

Since Hyunseung was in the top bunk, I had to take the ladder. *Why does he have to be in the top bunk?!* I lazily climbed the ladder and as I got up, Hyunseung and Doojoon were cuddling. *Awwww... But... WEIRD!!* I crawled beside Hyunseung and started shaking him. He didn't budge but he did what Gi Kwang did earlier, he turned to the other side. 

"ASDFGHJKL;" I muttered silently. Again, A stupid, yet, wonderful idea popped. *I will regret doing this..* I lied down next to him and s my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I heard him grunt. *My plan is working!!! Huzzah!!* He turned to face me again and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I started rubbing my fore head on his chest and I heard laughing. It's know time to wake him up!

"Hyunseung-ah.... IRONA!!!! IRONA!!!! IROOOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!!!! " I screamed at his ear. He jumped up and rolled to DooJoon, who was now awake after he rolled over him and now YoSeob was awake.

"Kekeke. Glad you're awake guys! Now! Go down and get ready for school." I said, clapping my hands. They all grunted and went back to sleep.

"So that's how it is, aye? Fine." I muttered and went down the bunk beds. I went to Gi Kwang's side of the bed and I sat beside him. *Think about dead puppies.* I thinked about them and I started to tear up. 

"Gi Kwangie Oppa!!!!" I screamed while shaking him, tears streaming down my face. He quickly shot up and looked at me. He caressed my cheeks. When he asked me what's wrong. I cried even louder.

"Oppa!! Hyunseung oppa, Doojoon oppa and Yoseob oppa slapped me! And- And- I FELL!!!!!" I stuttered. In the corner of my I saw the trio who "slapped me" peeping down. Gi Kwang glared at them and motioned them out. *MUAHAHAHAHA!!! I am soooo evil.* I noticed that all of them are awake. Gi Kwang looked around and told them to get ready for school except 3 of his hyungs.

Junhyung, Hwa Young and Dongwoon asked me what was wrong. I told them what I did and they laughed at me. 

"I have to! I started with Gi Kwang but he won't wake up. -sigh- ANYWAYS! Chop Chop! Get ready!" The 3 of them stood up and I slapped Hwa Young's .

"YAH!!!" "Hurry up! We're gonna be late!!"

Gi Kwang's Pov!!

I pulled Yoseob hyung, Doojoon hyung and Hyunseung hyung out of the room and in to the changing room. I was mad. No I wasn't mad. I was FURIOUS!! Hitting my baby boo? I don't think so! They will be dead before they say 'SHOCK'!! GRRRR!!

I pursed my lips together and pointed at the three hyungs. "Okay. What the did you do to Jae Hwa?"

"Gi Kwang! We didn't do anything!" Hyunseung pointed out.

"Yea! I should be shouting at Hyunseung hyung now!" Yo Seob said, giving a death glare to his Hyung.

"Same here!" Doojoon hyung cracked his knuckles and looked at Hyunseung.

"It's Jae Hwa! She shouted at my ear!! Plus she cuddled me!" Hyunseung said, running behind me.

"What Jae Hwa cuddled you?" I said, heart breaking.

"Yeah but I think that was her plan to wake us all up." Hyunseung said, still hiding from the feuming hyungs of mine.

I heard foot steps then I saw Junhyung, hands crossed and leaning on the wall. "She planned something very awesome to just wake you guys up. She's now cooking for us. She acting like the mother around here.... AND I MISS BEING THE ONE WHO NAGS AROUND HERE!" he stomped his foot and walked out.

Well I say that was.... AWKWARD!!

We said sorry to each other and we laughed every thing out but then I heard the most wonderful voice in the whole wide universe~ "OPPAS~! Come and eat breakfast! It's noodles~!" 

We all jumped and ran out to the kitchen like 5 year olds. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!"

Hyunseung's Pov!!

Phew! That was close! Now I have to deal with Doojoon hyung and Yoseob.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T^T

Yoseob's Pov!!!

To Do List:

KILL.JANG.HYUNSEUNG!!!

Doojoon's Pov!!!

I should ask Jae Hwa one of her evil plans for me to do to Hyunseung... Kekeke. 

Junhyung's Pov!!

I looked at Yoseob and Doojoon hyung glaring at Hyunseung. 

YAH!!! STOP LOOKING AT MY WIFEY!!!

 

Author's Note:

Hi- Yeom! GeekieJoker here~! Well! Enjoyed the previous chapter? Because I did! My twinnie did an awesome job!!! :3 They're back in school!! Omo! What will happen to them? Kekeke. I'll update soon~! If you want me to update again, COMMENT~! I'm still looking for a co- author in "Dirty Shots Of Tequila." Please send me a message!! :) Kamsahamnida~! Subscribers and Comments are loved!! I will cherish them forever~ Okay~! Bye- Yeom~!

-GeekieJoker