Chapter 3: A Hug that turns into a Kiss.

Idol Maid

 

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

"Who are you?" I asked him.  I looked at him differently like the others. He just stared at me like I had something on my teeth or maybe he's looking at my..., i thought. It made me stare at his eyes and followed where his eyes were staring. He was looking...

"YA! ANSWER ME! I'm not some kind of girl that can look at her s the whole day! WHO-ARE-YOU?!" I said, covering my s with my arms and turned my body. He snapped out from his day dream and answered. "Ohh.. Yeah.. Sorry.. My name is Yong Junhyung" he walked towards me, stretching out his hand, smiling. His smile looks so... unique... YAH! KIM JAE HWA! What are you saying?! He's the guy that was looking at your ! Snap out of it!, I thought. I shook my head furiously, making him step back. "I'm sorry, Junhyung. My name is Kim Jae Hwa." I said, smiling. I didn't want to freak him out or anything, that's why I'm making a good impression. 

I held his hand and shook it. His arm... HAS A TATOO?! Omo Omo. But, his arms are so muscular and I could see his veins! His hand feels soo... warm. I want to know how it feels like to.. hug him...

I stepped closer to him and spread out my arms and.. hugged him. He hugs back and it made no sace inbetwee us. His body feels so warm and I feel so safe... But that's when he put his finger under my chin, he suddenly kissed me! My first kiss was taken by some , who i don't know yet! But his lips against mine was like a dream come true...

Junhyung's Pov~!

Woah.. Some chick just hugged me... But she's not just some girl that has the body and .. She's my ideal type. I wonder.. what her lips feel like against mine.

I put my finger under her chin and made it face me gently. I slowly lean closer to kiss her. But, in my surprise, she let me kiss me! She kisses back. Her lips were pink and soft. Perfect. I was suppose to mak my kiss more passionate but she pushed me away.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" she shouted at me. I was suppose to say sorry but I just saw a hand coming towards my left cheek, then, WHAM! Her slap was so hard. It wasn't some girl slap. But it was some kind of man slapping me!

"Ouch!" I shouted in pain. I rubbed my cheek where she slapped me and my hand was balled in to a fist, ready to punch her. But then I remember.. Wait, she's a girl. A girl who I love..., i thought.

I was gonna say sorry but she just stomped her way out of the class room, cussing.

"Jae Hwa... I was showing my love for you in our first meeting. I'm sorry." i murmured.

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

Where could Jae Hwa be? I miss her already!, i thought. It's been 10 minutes since I saw her and bought her food. I was suppose to go to the classroom, when I saw her stomping her feet, red with anger and fist balled up.

I grabbed her wrist and asked "What's wrong?" She didn't answer me but she kept saying "I hate him. I hate him" I held on to her shoulders and shok her to snap out of her trance.

"Ya! Jae Hwa! What's wrong?" I asked her again. She looked at my eyes. Tears were rolling down and she just hugged me. I blushed so hard i think I was the same color as a tomato.

"I.. my.. Junhyung. KISS!" she sobbed. I patted her back and I understood her right away. Junhyung and her kissed and he started it.

Junhyung, Why?

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's note:

I'm sorry if it's kinda lame and dull. Mianhaeyo!! /cries But I hope you enjoy it! /bows down SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! LIKE! BE MY FWEND!!! /bows down

-GeekieJoker-