Chapter 8: The Morning of our Monthasary.

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

A month has passed and we still haven't move on to the others! The kitchen is so hard too clean! The mountains of dishes, the food inside the refrigerator and don't get me started with Junhyung's coke cans! He says it's 'collecting'. Collecting my Junhyung!

As you all know, me and Hwa Young are sleeping in the living room of B2ST's dorm but we sleep there when we're done cleaning when it's late but that doesn't really happen. So we sleep beside our boyfriends, yes you guess right! Hwa Young and Yo Seob are together and they are so lovey dovey. Unlike us, we don't hug all the time and say 'i love you' every single minute and we don't say 'i miss you' when they're just inches away. My goodness me!

Anyways, Today is our first monthasary. I woke up beside the sleeping Gi Kwang and kissed him on the cheek and forehead. "Good Morning, love." I whispered to him and carefully craweled out of bed. 

In my surprise, Hwa Young and Yo Seob are awake, cooking. There they go again.. Lovey Dovey..., I rolled my eyes and tapped Yo Seob's shoulder. "Yo Seob- sshi. Please take a rest! It's our job to preper food! Shoo! Go on! Shoo!" I told him and pushed him out of the kitchen. I hugged Hwa Young good morning, she smiled and greeted me with a hug. "So, What are you cooking, Youngie?" I asked her peeping at her pan. "I'm cooking bacon for the boys and I also readied chicken for Hyunseung." Somethings missing in her pan. "What about the eggs?" I asked her. She looked at me with saddness in her eyes. "Hwaie! You know the accident when I cooked the egg before!"

-FLASHBACK-

"Hwa Young!! Help me cook breakfast for Oppa!" I shouted at her. She was in the living room, watching Music core and chearing on to B2ST, she turned off the TV and helped me.

"What am I gonna do, Jae Hwa?" She asked me, tieing her hair back. After that she washed her hands. "Please cook the eggs. I'm done with the bacon and bread. But I have to check on him." I washed my hands and walked off.

I knocked on the door and asked him if I can come in. I opened the door and poked my head in but before I could ask him if he needed anything, I heard a loud scream from the kitchen and dropping of a pan. I ran as fast as I could and in my surprise opaa was running behind me. "YA! You have a sprained leg! Go back to bed!" I shouted to my brother. He obeyed quickly and he limped to his room.

I entered the kitchen and I saw Hwa Young kneeling down far from the stove and he held her red arms out. "Gwenchana, Unnie?" I asked her and I examined on her red arms. "I accidentally squished the egg to hard! It broke and it traveled down to my arms! I-i-i think I'm alergic to eggs now!" she slightly stutters in pain. "H-h-h-help me.. I-i-it b-b-b-b-burns..." She was now shaking. She's really in pain. Andrenaline rush took over me. I picked her up and carried her down to the lobby.

-STOP OF FLASHBACK-

"Oops.. I forgot! Mianhae, Youngie!" I apologized. I got a pan and started cooking the eggs.

I was done cooking for B2ST's breakfast when two muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to turn around but his arms wrapped around me more tightly. "YA! Why won't you let me see your face, kiki?" I asked. Holding his hands and swaying side to side. "Jagiya... What are you cooking for me and the others?" he asked me, putting his head on my shoulder. "We made you all bacon and eggs but Youngie prepared chicken for Hyunseung-oppa." I smiled brightly but he let go of me and walked out of the kitchen. "What did I do wrong?" I asked Youngie. She shrugged and put the food on the plates, ready to serve the hungry beasts.

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's Note:

Hello there beautiful b2uties!! This is the lame and short chapter of idol maid! Enjoy! Comments and subscribers are LOVED~! :* :) Please be my friend! /pouts.

-GeekieJoker-