Chapter 10: Hush Little Jae Hwa.

Idol Maid

I would like to thank Soneunji for the image for Idol Maid! Thank you, chingu!! :)

 

Gi Kwang's Pov!

I walked to B2ST's dorm, knuckles bleeding, muttering things I will never understand. "Why does she have to be like that? Such little mistakes, she gets mad already? I've been with her for a month and she never talks that way. Is it because of Junhyung? Hmmm... Mullayo."

Oh! About the bleeding knuckles.... 

-FLASHBACK-

 "Jae Hwa.." I cooed "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? HUH?! EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TOGETHER AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HURT ME!" She shouted. I saw her hands turn into fists. "Jae-" she cut me off by shouting at me "EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AN IDOL THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HURT YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR BEAUTIES!" She just kept on shouting at me with tears streaming down. Her knuckles turning whiter and whiter. "Le-" again she cut me off. "T-t-t-this d-day w-w-w-was suppose t-t-to be m-m-memorable!" She stuttered. She hiccuped everytime she started saying something. "Jae Hwa... If you'll let me finish what i'm-" she cut me off again. I'm getting pissed but I'll let her talk. "NO! I won't let-" I cutted her off by saying this. "CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL IT'S NIGHT ALREADY?! I ING PLANNED SOMETHING AWESOME SINCE THE DAY WE WERE TOGETHER!" I shouted to her. I slammed my fist on the concrete wall, the wall cracked and my knuckles bleeding. I didn't really care about my body now. I care about her now. "You know what... Just go to the roof top tonight at 7:00. You'll e surprise what I did for you... This is actually the first time I did this to a girl..." I muttered. I walked out of the staircase and walked to our dorm, not minding the bleeding knuckle.

-FLASHBACK DONE-

I stopped infront of the door, opening the door. Well, trying to open it.

"! The door's lock!" I said, fiddling on the door but wincing in pain every time it comes in contact with something. I heard a voice in the other side of the door. "No , Sherlock." "YAH! Yoseobie~ Be nice to your donsaeng! Or else!" I heard the couple argue. Me and Jae Hwa are never like that. We never argue... Not until today..., i thought

I banged my fist on the door. I even kicked it! Then I heard old Doo Doo nagging. "YAH! Lee Gi Kwang! If you don't want your face to be  torn apart, don't brake the door!" "Not my face! My face is so precious! More precious then Onew hyung's Chicken and Junhyung's Coke! Plus! I still have Jae Hwa!" I shouted back, cupping my face, hiding from the evil Doo Doo.

I shrugged and sat down on the cold floor, taking quick glances on my bleeding knuckles. It's getting worse...

I heard whispers on the other side. "Hyung! I think he's gone!" "Ani!! I know Gi Kwang! He never gives up." Kekeke... He's right!, I chuckled

It was getting dark, my vision was getting blurry. I looked at my knuckles again and it was still bleeding. !!! Y U NO STOP BLEEDING?! I sighed and gently layed my right hand on top of my right knee.

I got bored and started singing 'Shock'

Every day I shock (shock! ), every night I shock (shock! ).
I'm sorry jebal naege dasi dollawa jullae.
Every day I shock (shock! ), every night I shock (shock! ).
Nan neo ttaemune amugeosdo hal su eobsneunde, oh.

As I was nearing my part, I felt... "PAIN!!" I shouted and withdrew my hand from the grip of  "Jae Hwa.." I muttered. She gave me her usual smile and grabbed my right arm, continuing what she was doing before I shouted.

"What are you doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing?" I said,wincing in pain, getting stuck saying the letter 'i'. "Isn't it obvious, KiKi? I'm aiding your knuckles." She said, smiling. That's the smile I fell for., I thought, smiling.

She was wrappingaround a long band-aid. After that she bowed down. " Oppa, Mianhae." She apologized. I stood up and lifted up her head. "Why do you have to say sorry? When you make a mistake, I forgive you already." I said, staring at her brown beautiful eyes.

She starts crying and I quickly hugged her. "Hush little Jae Hwa don't you cry. Gi Kwang's gonna kiss you now. And When Gi Kwang oppa kisses you, you better kiss him back" I sang to her a simple song. I gave her a kiss after the song and in my surprise... NOT... She kissed back.

It started offas a simple kiss but after a while, it heated up. I let my tongue graze on the bottom lip of hers, asking permission to open . She opened , making my tongue explore .

Our tongues battled a fiery one-on-one battle and of course, i won. 

I pushed away from the kiss and knelt on my knee. I took her hand and stared at her eyes. She covered with her free hand and smiled. "Jae Hwa...."


To~Be~CONTINUED~!

Author's note:

Holy Moly! I updated! :O It's been a long time since I updated. :) MY LONG LOST UPDATE IS NOW FOUND!! Muahaha! Forgive me, subbers~! :(( For you to forgive me, I'll update again! You like? But, not today. :( The suggestion in chapter 10 is not gonna happen. :) No rated scenes for this fic! I want my subscribers to be innocent here! :) I'm also looking for co-authors on this fic and the Dirty Shots of Tequila. In the other fic, I want my co-auther to be an awesome rated writer! :)) Sorry. I'm picky. :> Just comment in the comment box to register! :) Comments are loved! Subscribe please! :) Love you all! <3 

-GeekieJoker