The fight with the Queenka

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

It was the Queenka of the school that just came back from America. She gave me a smile, a fake one. She walked slowly towards me with a smirk. I backed up calming myself down.

"Oh no Honey, don't be afraid of me" she tried to joke around. I rolled my eyes, I found a tomato on the ground. I look at the Queenka and then back at the tomato. I slowly bend down and grab the tomato. I throw it up a bit and catch it.

"Afraid? Who's afraid?" I started walking slowly towards her. I can see her trying to back up but wanting to cool up so she won't lose her title "Queenka".

One of her "girls" from their gang came up to me and cuff my hands together tightly. I try to yank her away, "What do you think you're doing missy?" I gave her a death glare. She tried to ignore me and took the tomato of my hands and threw it to the Queenka. The queenka catched it and smirked at me. She raised the tomato up. I shut my eyes tight waiting for her throw. *Gasp* I heard everyone gasping. I was curious on what happening, why did everyone just gasp? I slowly opened my eyes and saw smushed tomatoes all over her face. My jaw fell down when I saw that. "______!" I heard Jiyoung shout out my name. I turned around and saw Roy besides her.

The queenka start to tear up. I turned to her and saw her falling down the ground making whining noises. I had a confused face on right now. Roy came closer toward us. "What happened?" Roy said looking at me and than her. "Oppa.. s-s-she..." she didn't finish saying the rest. She was too busy whining. She was covering her face but I can see her giving me a mehrong face. "She.. threw a tomato at me" she pointed at me. I pointed at myself, "me?" my eyebrow rise up. Roy looked at me, "Are you thinking it's really me? Wah~ Queenka, queenka, miss Queenka, I'll be rooting for you to become the Korea's best actress" I said trying to cool off. She gave me a glare. I shrugged. She started "fake" crying again. 

"Be quiet! Do you think _________ would ever do that? Look at her, comparing to you, who do you think have been thrown more? You cried just become of one tomato thrown at you. Basically, you just smushed that on yourself. Don't think I don't know what happened. Are you kidding? Never use my ____________ in rumors like this, alright?" he tooked my hands and walked away through the crowds.

"AISHHHHH!" the Queenka shouted.

That made Roy and I laughed. We walked near the bathroom and stopped there. "Hmm.." he mumbled while thinking of something. I stared at him wondering what's he's planning. He took my hands and dragged me into the bathroom. W-w-wait.. MEN'S WASHROOM?!

"Y-yah! This is the men's bathroom!" I yelled while covering my eyes.

"Is fine, no one is here" he said.

I unblocked my eyes, "Did you check?" I looked at the ground trying to not make contacts.

"Of course. No one use the bathroom much anyways" he laughed. I saw him opening the cabinet and took out a towel and soap.

"Here, bend your head down" he said opening the sink.

I bend my head down on the sink. I feel his hand smoothly comb my hair with his hand through the water. He pour some soap on his hand and rub them together. He rub the soap on my hair lightly and washed it off.

====After finish washing======

I placed the towel around my neck. "Wah, that was nice" I grinned feeling relaxed.

"Aren't you such a lucky girl" he winked.

I gave him a cute smile and then a glare. I walked out of the bathroom and I felt him linking my arms.

"Anyways, thanks for saving me from that situation. I thought you would think it's actually me" I said while examining the floor.

He poked my forehead, "Do you think I will actually believe that brat? She just had a huge crush on me in the past. Don't mind her, and of course I'll always be on your side. Why would I take another girl's side when I have you. I tell you, you'll always be my only one.. only one." he said all these touching words. I smacked his back, "why do you have to say such touching words at this moment" I couldn't help but let my tears out. He smiled and slowly wiped my tears with my towel. "Aigoo~" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders tightly.

 

====Queenka's POV======

"You'll so regret your life, ___________(your name)" I smirked.

=======End of POV and chapter==========