Welcome to Seoul

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"We have now arrived to Seoul ------- airport, you may please pack your stuff and go out at the exit door" the annoucer said, "Please make sure to take all your needs before you leave".


I quickly took my luggages and my bag and starts to walk off. I put on my sunglasses since it was so sunny outside. I jumped out and sighed happily, I started to walk to the airport entrance. I looked for my parents who was suppose to pick me up in the airport. They waved at me and I waved back, "OMMA, APPA!" I shouted with a grin. I ran to them and hugged them one at a time. "Wah, our daughter got so grown up and pretty" my mother said. I smiled, "right?" I chuckled.

Vol walked into the entrance door and looked around. "Vol - ah!" he heard someone calling him. He turned to that person and he smiled, he walked to him. "Hyung~" they gave a buddy high five. "So, how was it in America?" the hyung (Jae) said. "Just.." there was a pause. "I didn't understand a thing, much." Vol messes his hair. Jae laughed and said, "C'mon, let's go eat. You must be hungry during the ride in the plane". Vol nodded and they start to walk out the exit door.

"Aigoo~ Let's go get something to eat, let's get some spicy food after eating all those greasy food in LA. You must be hungry since the ride for such a long period" the father said. My mom and I agreed and we went out the exit door.

We walked into a korean fancy resturant and found a table. We sat down and I drank a whole glass of water since it was so tiring. "When you get home, take a shower and go rest. We'll unpack the things tomorrow, we'll go have a midnight adventure after your rest~" my mom said. *Midnight adventure? Sound good*

We started to order some food, we ordered clam pasta, Kimchi pancakes, and some dessert, a strawberry cake, YUM~

We ate and talk. After we finish eating, we rested for a bit. "Aigoo..~" I pat my belly, this is the first time eating food from korean. I can't wait to eat my mother's own homemade food now~

-------------Vol and his hyung, Jae-----------

We walked into this korean bbq resturant. It wasn't those fancy ones but, the food here are delicious. Since I was in LA, I didn't get to eat any spicy food but only greasy food. We ordered pork belly with lettuce wraps, side dishes, and kimchi soup. The food came and we started they chow down all the food. They were finish and  sat down to digest. "So hyung.." Vol suddenly call his hyung's name. "What?" Jae looked at him weirdly. Vol put his face closer to his hyung, he examined his hyung's whole face. "Hyung.. you've gotten so handsome(in english)" Vol said and winked. Jae back up, "Handsome? Did something happen to you during your trip in the LA?" Vol laughed so hard. "Did I pronounce that correctly, too?" the hyung sighed, "So you weren't seriously, aigoo.."

 

Couple minutes later, both Vol and his hyung & _______(you) and her parent came out of the resturant.

I walked out the resturant while linking arms with my mom. I suddenly saw someone familiar, I looked at him. He looked back, I quickly turned to my mom and pretend we were talking. We passed by each other and then turned back to take another look at his back. I thought *wasn't he the one who was staring at me in the plane* I turned my head to the left to think, I shaked my head, *YOU . SHOULDN'T. THINK . ABOUT. IT. ______(your name)".

 

 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fyd098Aq1qei31zo1_500.pnghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8n7qkEejj1rb44yfo2_500.jpg