My first day of School in Korea

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

*Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg* there goes my alarm once again. I woked up feeling so tired. I sighed, "aigoo.. first day of school for me today huh?" I walked to the bathroom and washed up. I went back to my bedroom and put on a bit of the lip gloss on. I opened my closet, I found a perfect clothes to go to school. (The clothes, shorts, and hair only)

I put on my backpack on my right shoulder and went out to school. I reached to the entrance of the school building, wow~ there was a lot of students. I walked inside and tried to find the main office. A teacher pulled me from behind, "Ah!" I yelled. "Students aren't suppose to wear these clothes, where's your uniform?" he said. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo, I'm a new transfer student" I introduced myself. His expression then changed, "Oh, I'm sorry, are you finding the main office? is right there" the teacher showed me the direction to the office. I went in and a teacher came towards me. "Are you the new student?" she asked me. I nodded, she looked at my profile and then told me to stay here with her til' the bell ring. The bell rang and she told me to follow her. I followed her and we went into the classroom.

The teacher banged the table with a stick, "yah, yah, guys, listen, we have a new student here, please greet her!" the teacher announced to the kids. I bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo, _______ - imnida, I'm from America so I don't know much around here. Please take care of me here~" I introduced myself. They all clapped. I heard some boys woo - ing. I shivered. I looked around the classroom, I saw a guy waving at me. I looked closely, *isn't that Roy?* I smiled at him. The teacher pointed at the seat where I should sit. The seat was in front of Roy too. I went to my desk and sat down. "Yah, ______- ah. You're following me aren't you?~" he joked around. I gave him a fist warning, he nodded, "arra, arra, I'll shut up" I chuckled.

*Author* The reason why they're in the same class is becoz they're all mixed even if they are freshman, or senior . kthnxbyee.

I looked around the classroom, I saw a guy with his headphones on. Hm.. isn't that Vol? Woah~ Roy and Vol, this is fate girl. I won't be lonely here I guess~ I smiled widely and focus on the lesson.

 

The bell ranged and it was time for lunch. Roy went to sit next to me. He asked if I want to go to the roof, hm, roof? why the roof all of a sudden. But, I agreed anyways. We went up to the roof, I felt the breezes. "Ah~ it's been a long time feeling these relaxing breeze" I said. I felt an arm around my neck, "aigoo.." I shooked my head. He's always doing these when we're not even that close. Roy handed me a ice cone, "WOW! Where you get this?" I spazz on the ice cream cone. "Is called magic~" he said and laughed.

stars.JPG

I the ice cream happily. "Delicious~" I praised. Roy opened his mouth, "give me some~" he said. I knocked his head and continue eating.

I looked around the surrounding and saw the door cracked a bit open. I saw three girls all eyes on me. I was surprise and and I looked at Roy. "Er.. Roy.. don't you feel like someone's staring at us?" I said. "Three girls right? they always follow me around. They never stop bothering me, so, you'll have to endure it" he said. I nodded slowly.. I looked back at them, they gave me a "be careful look" I smirked.