A confession

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom, "what are you doing? let go" I yelled for like about 1000000 times. He turned around and suddenly, I felt a warm lip pressing/ touching against mine. My eyebrow raised so high, w-w-what is happening?!? He unlocked his lip away from mines and looked away. He suddenly kneeled down, What is this? a proposal? I'm too YOUNGGG T^T (LMAO JKJK) "What are you doing?" I said in a sudden.

"I know you didn't read my note, so I'm going to say everything here. ________(your name) - ah, I've been giving you a lot of trouble these days did I?"

*I'm glad you know that* "Ani.." I replied.

"I'm sorry for being such a loser friend, not able to protect you. I'm sorry for making you get hurt and cry because of me. So, I want to to fix all these. I want to protect you, be a better person to you, and I want you to have happiness for life, BE MINE?" he took out a lollipop with a sad face on it.

I was frozed at every single word he said to me. It was so touching that some tear fell. I turned around, "wait for a moment" I tried to wipe all the tears I could. I saw Roy in front of me, he wipe of the tears with his hand. "Don't cry too much silly" he smiled. I wiped a bit more and form a smile, too. I nodded, and gave him a hug. Roy has a huge smiled on his face, he tighten his hug. "neo neun naekuh-ya(You're mine)!"

(On vol's side)

I walked back into the classroom, I gave myself a laugh, is not your problem whether they are dating or not. I saw the strawberry milk that was still laying on my desk. I smiled, I gulp it all up. You really know how to move people's hearts, _______(Your name)

(End of POV)

Roy took my hand and held it, "so are you doing anything after school?"

I shooked my head, "Not much, always the usual"

He nodded slowly, "Um.. who was that guy .. was it Jiyong? Why was he with you? Are you guys close?" suddenly he came up with all these question. 

I chuckled, "My ex- boyfriend" I answered.

"MWO?!" he was so shocked with that answer.

"My ex boyfriend and also my very good best friend, If you do anything to him, we're over!" I joked. "Arra arra" he gave me a nudge. xD

We walked into the classroom while holding hands. Everyone saw us and they were woooo - ing so loud. We both laughed shyly and sat down to our seat. Jiyoung who pop out of no where which gave me a shock, "yah! Are you dating? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Just started a moment ago~" I poked her cheeks. She rubbed her cheeks, "a moment ago?! Wow~" she sound like ti was her first time seeing someone date a moment ago. 

Jiyong who came sitting next to me, "A boyfriend already? You make me feel so sad these days" he teased. Roy who came and sat between us, "Yah, why are you sitting here?" Jiyong said with a not so calm but not a yelling voice. "Why not? I want to sit next to my girlfriend, can't I? he sticked his tongue to him and wrap his arm around me. I laughed, aigoo.. these cute idiots.

 

And so, this is when my heart finally heals part of a scar. But, what's the other scar on my heart?