A new bright friendship (:

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"What are you doing, Jiyoung?" I heard Roy voice behind. I turned around, I saw a girl with a mask, "Jiyoung?!" I shouted her name and saw her hand with a knife. Roy was grabbing her wrist that was holding a knife.

"_________.." she mumbled my name.

"What are you doing?" I sounded shock, "why are you holding.. that?!" I pointed at the knife.

Roy unreleased her wrist to let her speak. "Sorry ___________! I didn't mean to do this, I was just.. I can't control myself. I'm so jealous of you and stuff.. it just breaks my heart." she explained but it stills confused me.

"Lets.. not be friends anymore. I don't wanna hurt you ever.. I can't help myself, I'm sorry" she had tear rolling down to her cheeks.She dropped her knife and ran back to the school building. "J-Ji--" I try to stop her but it was too late. She ran too fast. Roy came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

I slowly nodded, "Yes.. I'm alright.. a bit shocked though.."

His gave me a hug and patted my back without saying a thing. This is the moment I need for right now. I didn't lose a friend, I didn't lose a friend I keep reminding myself trying to cool off. But, I can't help it but get tears falling onto my cheeks. I kept on wiping on my tears, "What's wrong with me" I laughed at myself while tears are falling. Roy didn't say a word a whole time until I stopped being a cry baby. I finally got myself to feel much better and held Roy's hand, "Thank you.." I smiled to him. I hold my hands tightly, "Thank you for what? it was a big deal" he sound proud. 

I chuckled, "For letting me get over my pain for a while. That you were there for me reading my heart.."

"Aigoo, isn't that what my job is all about?" He wrapped his arms around mine. I didn't bothered him doing that this time, it was normal for me now.

I felt much better now because of him. I kind of forgot what happened earlier. I want to make up with Jiyoung right now. I don't care if she want to kill me, hurt me, or anything. She was one of a good friend that actually speaked to me right away. I wanted someone who speaks to me all the time and ain't scare to do that. We walked back to the classroom and I saw Jiyoung taking a look at me and gave me a cold look. She turned around right away and stand up trying to go somehere. I shooked my head to Roy and went up to Jiyoung. She stopped and looked at me. "Jiyoung.." I said quietly.

"What do you want? Why are you still talking to a ruthless, idiot, stupid person like me?" she said criticizing herself.

"Ani, you're not ruthless. Nor a idiot or stupid. You're a warm hearted girl in my life" I said what's in heart.

She didn't say anything. "Warm hearted? Me? Are you serious? Look what I tried doing to you before. You call that warm hearted?" she still doesn't  stop talking nonsense.

"Stop it! I don't care what happen before. I don't care if I get killed by you or hated by you" I felt annoyed.

"I just want you to know, you're a very very good friend to me. A really good one. You actively open up to me and it's on the first day of school. You're the first friend I have here, a first friend that warmly talk to me everyday. Besides, if it was someone like Roy or Vol, you start a conversation. I'm usually the one that starts it, but, I usually get cold answer. You would always give me a bright smile and always help me. I really want to do everything for you. Please.. let's not break this friendship and continue? Please.." tears once again rolled my eyes.

She looked at me with a speechless, sorrowful expression.

She helped me wipe my tears away, "Sorry, _________. That I couldn't think about your feelings. I was just too scared.." she gave me a smile with teary eyes. I smiled, the first happiest smile I made. "Thank you, Jiyoung. Thank you for being my friend" I gave her a tight hug. We both laughed and laughed and start another bright friendship right there.

Roy gave me a thumb up. I gave him a thumb up back.

I am really grateful to have such a wonderful boyfriend and a very awesome best friend. I.. really want this to last forever.