The Cold, Rude, Vol

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

Is alright, is alright. Is not lke it's anything, maybe it's just because I think he'll get a better special someone soon and forget me. Ugh my mind, I took another breathe, I hand Jiyoung a roll of kimbap. "Here, you can have this, it looks like you didn't bring lunch".

"Are you really giving this to me?"

I nodded, "what else am I doing right now? You may never skip lunch! C'mon, eat it so we can take a tour faster~" I took her hand and place the kimbap on her hand. She smiled, "hehe.. gomawo" she start stuffing the kimbap in . I smiled and stuff some food, too.

We cleaned up and started to go take a tour. "So, what do you think of your first day here?" I asked while we walk in the hall. "Mm, I like it" she grinned happily. Her smile is so warm and sweet it makes me smiled, too. "Jinjja? What do you like about here?" I asked a bit curious.

"Meeting a amazing friend like you on the first day, I always thought I won't make any friends. Mm, seeing an attractive guys? Wah, why are there so much flower boys in this school" she was looking at something/someone while she said that. I took a look at what she's looking, isn't that Vol? I did a slight smile, "Right..?" I chuckled silently feeling a bit dissapointed. No.. why am I like this? To Roy and now.. Vol.. I kept on knocking my head.

She looked at me, "______, are you alright?" she asked. I quickly turned to her, "y-yeah! I'm totally fine" I smiled brightly. She smiled and turned back to the front, "Hey, who is he anyway?"

"Him? Vol.. the oldest in our class. This school is different than others, it's mixed to any kind of age"

She nodded slowly, "ah.. so we can all be friend, right? Be right back, _____!" she waved at me and ran somewhere. That somewhere is, Vol.

"Annyeong!" Jiyoung waved to Vol. He stared at her without any respond. "I'm Jiyoung, the new transferred student. Your Vol right? Nice to meet you, hope we can become colse great classmate" she took out her hand. He still didn't respond and his head slowly turned to my direction. He looked at me and did a smirk. He put his hand on his pocket(the one in the pants) and walked cooly away.

Jiyoung walked back to me, "Wah.. he's rude(cold) but he's still cool". "C-cool?! he ignored you though.." I felt a bit upset.

"Gwenchana.. maybe since I just randomly greeted him". She gave me a smile, a fake one though.

I can't take this no more, I don't know why I'm doing this but I caught up to Vol.

I pulled his wrist, "Yah, how can you ignore someone who's trying to talk to you and become friend?"

He pulled his hand out and turned to me, "did I say I need some friends?"

I laughed, not a good way though, "Still, don't just ignore someone like that! You're seriously.. cold and rude.." I walked away.

I felt someone grabbing my wrist TIGHT, I looked back "let go.." I silently said.