Vol and a mysterious girl

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

A few days has passed. I already auditioned for my second round audition for the JYP entertainment.

 

"HOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAYYYYYYY" I started roared in excitement. "Yay yay yay yay!" I jumped around my house for a moment. I have just recieved another acceptance notice for Round 2. My parent came in and saw the mail. They gave me a hug, "Aigoo.. you got one more round left. Fighting arra?" my mom supported me, and so did my father. I nodded and started to dress for school. I thought about changing a whole new look for the day after a long break.

This is what I wore:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8zj2cRKsY1ro1944o1_500.jpg

I smiled looking at the mirror, "All done!" I finish preparing everything and ready to go out. I said goodbye to my parents and told me to be safe. I understand and went out of the house. Jiyong was outside waiting for me, once I walked out of the door he looked straight at me. He didn't look away, nor to the left or right. "Wow.." I heard him mumbled.

"What? Is something wrong?" I looked around.

I saw him shooked his head, "No,no, just that.." I can see his face red. I laughed. He looked away, "c'mon, lets go"

I nodded and started to walk with him to school. I jumped when I felt a back hug behind me. "Boo." I heard a whisper to my ear. I turned my head back to see who it was, I turned around and chuckled. I looked back at him with a "fake" glare.

"Yah, my heart almost dropped" I touch my chest (the spot where my heart is)

He put his face closer to mine and pout(or sticking out, sorry, pardon my grammars, I'm soo dumb3) out his lip, "I'll heal you with a kiss"

I saw a hand smacked his lip lightly, I looked at Jiyong, "Yah, do this somewhere else" he looked annoyed. Roy stared at him, he went up to him. Jiyong stepped back a bit. Roy made a creepy smile and stick out his lip to Jiyong, too. "Have a kiss from me, too!" He started to chase him. They ran almost around the whole school building. I laughed so hard and stopped when I saw Vol passing by. I went up to him, "Annyeong!" I waved and greeted him warmly. He just took a look at me and walked away. I shrugged, *did something happen? I'll just leave him alone I guess..*

I saw Roy and Jiyong running back. I linked Roy's arm and walk into the school building while Jiyong is poking Roy's head with.. I don't even know what he's holding. xD

I tried not to laugh, "Aigoo, stop poking his with that .. whatever you're holding before a hole may be created. If possible" I place my hands on Roy's head so he can't poke anymore. I saw him fake poutting, I made a smile with a shrug, *Too bad*.

I saw Jiyoung running up to me and yelling my name, "_______________(your name)!!" she had a huge grin on her face.

"Why are you so happy?" I tried to grin with her.

She looked at Roy and Jiyong and then back to me. She pulled me somewhere, "W-woah!" I yelled out while she dragged me. We stopped in front of a classroom, hey.. it's our classroom. The door was open, but something really amazing caughted my eyes on the ground. It's that.. Vol? There was a girl by him.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq820qdpBP1qhfk5yo1_500.png