Chapter 11

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"He is the guy who has the same alike bag as me" I said. His eyes widen, "Jinjja?" I nodded. "Well, if you bump into him again, ask him alright?" he said. I agreed and we finally found the waiting room. We went in wait to be called. Finally, we were called to go into the audition. I took a deep breathe and walk.

We introduced ourselves and turn on the music. We started dancing to Trouble maker, it was almost toward the ending. We finished dancing and smiled to each other. We haven't make a single mistake! We looked at te judge, they were looking at the table while examining us one by one. "You'll wait for your news in your email next week. Please check everyday to see if you got any, if you did, it means you passed" one of the judge said. We nodded and went back to the living room. I put my hands on my chest to feel my heart. I pray for some good news for next week.

I then saw someone passing by us, I looked at him. "Oh..!" I got surprised. I went up to that guy, I tapped his shoulder, he looked back at me. -Long pause- "Is you again" he said. I nodded, "erm.. can I ask you something?" he nodded. "Remember the time in the airplane, where we get our luggages and stuff? Have you unpack that bag yet?" I asked him. He thought for a moment, "That bag? I haven't yet, I guess I'll check today?". I smiled and said, "Alright, we'll meet here again when you check it". He agreed, we said goodbye and I felt much better. Oh! I forgot one more question, "H-hey wait up!" I ran to him. "What's your name?" I ask. He stared at me, "Vol". I nodded and smiled, "Okay, Vol! We'll meet again alright?" he nodded and went away. I smiled and turn back to Roy, I kept on thinking about my bag though.Those stuff are really really important to me.

We went out of the JYP building. Roy said he has something important to do so we can't hang out with each other today. He then left so I planned to go home. I took the bus home. Then, a guy came in. A familiar one. What a day today, it was him, again. I waved at him, he looked at me. He took off his earphone, I patted on a seat, a sign to tell him here's a seat for him. He approached to me and sat next to me. "We meet again.." I said. He looked at me for a moment, *Again! Why does he always use that staring expression* I sighed. His hand came toward me, my eyes keep getting wider and wider. He wiped something off my cheeks. "What's this?" he ask me. I looked at it, "Ah, must be something I touched and I touch my face" I said. He nodded and put back his earphones on. I looked at what he's doing and then looked out the window. This feeling is too awkward. 

This stop is where my house is so I got ready. I looked at Vol, he was asleep, I guess we're not able to say goodbye. I went off and went into my house. I saw my parent sitting on the couch. They looked at me when I came in, "Annyeonghasaeyo, umma, appa~" I greeted them. They greet me back, "____-ah, come here for a moment" they told me. I smiled and sat down on the couch, "what is it?". "So today, we went to talk to your teacher from America through the phone, you'll be starting to go to school tomorrow" they said. "School?" I was confused, "What school am I going to?" I ask. They said, "~~~~~~~ performing art high school". Ah! Performing art huh. I nodded and I went to my bedroom. School tomorrow.. I guess I'll be preparing myself today. I found a bag sitting on my bed, hm.. my parents brought everything already. I smiled and walked to where the bag is.  (The image is what the bag looks like)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqT0sXyBrz44PQqJqtDjG

I found a three cute cases, one that held pencils, the second one that helds pens, and the last one that helds highlighters, tapes, and white out. There was 3 notebooks and a binder(filled with looseleaf) and one purple folder. I guess I'm already all prepare(?)

----------------End of the day-------------

I went to bed and all I was thinking was tomorrow. How will school be like here? Will I meet any friends? I then fell asleep and went to my dreamland.

-------Vol POV--------

I was checking inside the bag that girl told me about. I opened the bag and saw so much stuff. I saw a book inside, I was thinking if I should read it or not. I just opened anyways. There were drawings and words. This was a diary. There was one part that made me attracted to this diary, "I once met a guy.. he made my heart race everytime I see him. I wonder if I'll meet anyone like that once I move to Korea" I shooked my head, "Love love love" I clicked my tongue.

I then took out something randomly inside the bag. I held the item out, my cheeks felt burning. I stuffed back the item in. I closed the bag and went to my bed while my eyes are open. I'm trying to forget what I just saw.

 

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA(THE AUTHOR'S LAUGH)