Congratulation, you are accepted from Round 1 of the JYP Audition

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

-Three days later-

I woked up once I heard my cellphone ringing. I looked at the alarm clock, it was only 7' o clock a.m. "Who's calling me at this hour...?" I mumbled. I picked up my cellphone, "Hello, who's speaking?"

"_______________________-AH!!" I heard someone shouting which made me fully awake now.

"Aigoo, Roy? Why are you so hyper this early in the morning?" I said getting up from bed.

"Yah, _______, go check your email from now"

"Email? Arraso" I went to my computer and turned it on. I typed in my password and went to Yahoo. I login in my account and saw *Mail (1)". I clicked it and saw, "Acceptance Notices", I clicked it. 

I finished reading and I dropped to the ground slowly. The mail says:

"Hello, ___________, this is the JYP entertainment Audition Round 1 Acceptance notice. We are here to tell you that you are accepted to JYP's Round 1 audition. CONGRATULATION ON PASSING. Now, please prepare yourself for the second Round, it'll start next monday. We wish you a good luck and congratulation, again.

                                                                                                                       Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                The JYP judges team."

 

"I....I....I...... DID IT!! I DID IT! I DID IT!" I ran out of my bedroom rnning and jumping around my house yelling.

"What's with this fuss early in the morning?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Mianhae omma" I apologized and smiled and linked her arm, "OMMA! I DID IT! I DID IT! I PASSED ROUND 1 OF MY AUDITION".

Her jaws dropped, "Y-you did?!" her face slowly formed a grin. "CONGRATULATION!" She pinched my cheeks. "hehe" I grinned.

I then saw my brother, Yoseob, coming out from his room rubbing his eyes, "What's going on?"

I ran to him and gave him a hug, "OPPA! We'll be seeing each other a lot now!"

"Alot? What are you talking about now?" He's still half asleep not thinking.

"I PASS MY ROUND 1 AUDITION! I'll need to pass round 2 and 3 and we'll definitely be able to see each other" I said.

"Aigoo, I knew you can do it!" he messed my hair and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and went to get my phone.

I called Roy to congratulate him,

"Yah, Roy! Congratulation! I'm really grateful we passed" I was glad.

I heard him laughed, "Of course we will, you have a talented, amazing guy right here" he praised himself.

"Yeah, yeah, REAAAALLLY talent~" I joked around.

"Anyways, congratulation to you, too" He said with a calm tone.

"Gomawo.." I smiled.