Die.. now?

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

Everyone was whistling and cheering.

Vol's and the mysterious girls pov 

Vol eyes opened and so did the girl. They both looked at each other and then got shocked. They got off each other, and looked at everyone in crowd outside and in the room. They both looked at each other, "WHO ARE YOU?" they both screamed out. "D-d-d-d-did you just k-k-k" the mysterious girl can't get her words out from such a thing that happened. "I didn't do the on purpose.. it was" he rubbed his head. "Was what?" she said trying to get up.

"An accident" Vol standed up and reached his hand out, "Need a help"

"An accident?" she looked at his hand. She didn't both getting his help and just stand up herself. "You can just say it like that?" she sound very upset.

He shooked his head, "I didn't mean to do that, I just happen to slip" he sounded calm.

She gave a slight laugh, "Are you kidding me.." she mumbled and walked to her desk.

End of that POV LOL.

I felt a hand holding mines, I turned to Roy. He was giving me a smile, "I see a couple starting over there"

I looked at those two and back to Roy. I chuckled, "right?"

We both walked into our seats. I spotted Vol giving me a look. My soul shivered, that was a cold stare.. Class started and I saw a paper landed on my desk. It was crumbled, too. I looked around and saw no one watching me. I took the paper and uncrumbled it. It was a hand written in red pen.

"DIE.. NOW"

okay, that gave me a creep. Die now? What is this suppose to mean? Who gave me this? Maybe is those Roy's fangirls again. I better watch out!

Class was over, a free period again. I wanted to go to the restroom so I went out of the classroom. As I was walking to the restroom, I saw something that caught my attention out the window. I approached to the window and saw a ball going high and higher. That gave me a laugh and I decided to go outside for a while. I went down and out of the shcool building. The ball was stucked on the tree but it was still bouncing. "Wow.." I mumbled.

 

Behind ________ (Will not be putting who's behind)

*Alright, this is my chance!* I went nearer and nearer holding a knife to ________. She was busy getting attracted to the ball, pabo, what's so good about that ball? I was 1 cm near her and she still didn't notice. I raised my hands high(the one holding a knife) 

and ..

*CHE* <-( just a sound effect) .

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE D:

 

 

I know this is short, sorry guys. I hope I'll be able to update another one!