My heart for you, Roy.

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

My third audition was finally over 2 days ago. I was so nervous to get my last result. I couldn't eat much and sleep more. I can't even hang out with Roy and Jiyoung much at this time since I am so overexcited. Today was a Saturday, a nice, relaxing break day. I got down to the kitchen to get some breakfast to eat. I found a post it sticked in the dish cover, I took the post it off the cover and read it,

"__________(Your name), we're going to be back tomorrow night! Our work was taken place in Busan and so we're busy. You can make yourself dinner right? Since you know how to cook very well! Well, leave everything to you for today and tomorrow morning and afternoon. Take care, be safe! Don't wander around. Bye sweety

~ Love Mom and dad

Wow, they only left me a note. Oh wells, I guess I'll spend my day without my parents. I opened the dish cover and found a huge bowl of porridge with chicken meat and small cutted up pieces of meat. It was still warm which mean my parent just left a while ago. I sat down and starting sipping/ nom - ing on my porridge. "Mm~" I was fascinated by it already. Suddenly, I heard a ring bell. Hm? Who's here at this time? I walked to the [The thing where you can see who's outside] "Who is it?" I said.

"Your prince" A sudden answer was said.

I laughed and clicked the open button. I opened my house door and he went in. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Aigoo.. what are you doing this early in the morning?" I said pinching his cheeks. 

"Giving my babe a hug, can't I?" he said tightening the hug.

He released the hug and I linked around his arm. "Where's your parent?" he asked.

"You're in perfect timing. They're in a trip to Busan for their job. They'll come back tomorrow night"

"Tomorrow night? So you'll be alone all by yourself?" he sound worried.

I shooked my head, "Yep, since Jiyong is out with his friend to sleepover there for a while since he haven't seen them a lot"

"Want me to stay with you?" he asked.

"Stay with me? I'll be fine alone. Your parent will be worry if you do. I can take care of myself"

He kept insisting that he'll stay here so I just let him. I finished breakfast and we decided to go on our date. It's been awhile since we gone on one. We got to the train station and stayed on the train for 35 minutes. We walked and walked, I wonder where we were going. He kept only saying it's a secret. After a long walk, we stopped in this loud crowded sound of people. I looked up and saw amazing things. IT WAS AN AMUSEMENT PARK! I saw balloons and roller coaster. I got so excited cause this is the first time going to an amusement park in Korea since years ago. I kept on jumping up and down and held Roy hands. Dragging him into the amusement park. We gave in our ticket and I started running to the roller coaster first.

"A-are you sure you want to play this first?" he was shuttering.

I nodded, "YES! I want to play everything here. Are you scared?" I poked him.

"No,no ofcourse not! I'm just wondering if you are" he said. What a lie.

I linked his arms, "Don't worry. Just stay close to me and you'll feel better"

We went into the coaster and sat down on the second row. Roy was looking around, I chuckled.

"Why can't we take the middle row.." he mumbled.

I held his hand tightly, "you ready? Just hold my hands for the whole time alright? it'll be fun!" I said excitedly.

The coaster finally moves and I went screaming like a maniac. I felt like I can't breathe everytime it goes down but I still manage to wave my hands and yell. Roy was just mumbling to himself the whole time. Which made me laugh so hard but, still feeling sad. The ride was finally over and we walked out. I still have plenty of energy but seeing Roy, his legs are shivering. I kind of lost my energy xD I told him to sit on the bench for a moment and I went to walk to the ice cream shop. I brought 1 strawberry and 1 Chocolate. I went back to where Roy was and I try to make him cheer up by treating him ice cream. He did seem better. I watched him eat his ice cream happily and I finally felt hungry. I start on my ice cream, "Yum~" I said.

"Wait a minute" he said which made me stopped eating for a moment. I saw his hand coming toward my face, I felt his hand wiping something of my lips. "You got ice cream all over you" he laughed. My cheeks blushed a bit and quickly wipe of the ice cream with a tissue. "Ah.. my bad"I grinned.

We finished eating our ice cream and got to play other rides. We played for like 3 hours and our last ride was the ferry wheel. Where most couple usually go. We lined up and finally it was our turn to go in. We went in and sat down, the Ferry wheel worker closed the door and said enjoy. We nodded and things turned a bit awkward. He suddenly asked me a question I never expect him to ask, "So.. let me ask you, why did you accept my feelings?"

For a second, that made me choke. I coughed and then stopped. "Because you caught my heart" I said it clearly.

"How?"

"Well.." I started to smiling trying to explain things. I didn't want to explain it so I said after a long pause. "I just.. like you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNeYS_1iLiU

^ The ending theme song for this chapter.