My brother, Yoseob.

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

I went in my house, I smelled a delicious scent coming into my nose once I walked in. I walked into the living room and found appa sitting on the couch reading a book. I greeted him and then went into the kitchen where my omma was cooking. I saw a boy next to her? Who was he? He looked very very familiar! I kept trying to take a look at him. "Omma~" I called my mom's name.

She turned around and saw me, "oh, you're here, welcome home~"

I smiled and saw the boy taking a look at me, I got so surprised. "O-O-Oppa?!" I yelled. "Yah, _______ - ah, long time no seen". I ran to him and gave him a tight bear hug. He pat my back and whine, "ah! let go now, I can't breathe!" I laughed and break the hug.

My brother, Yoseob.

- An idol (group is Beast) in cube entertainment

- Cute, funny, awesome, amazing voice, playful, I love to learn dancing from him.

- January 5th, 1990

 

I went to help them finish cooking and we set the table. We all sat down and started to chow down all the food. While we're eating, Yoseob asked me, "So, how're are you kid?"

"Yah, I'm not a kid no more, and I'm  more mature than usual" I praised myself.

He knocked my head lightly, "you are a kid to me, arra?"

I gave him a death glare look, he mehrong at me.

We finished with dinner and went to the livingroom. "Ah, I heard you auditoned for the JYP audition" Yoseob said to me.

I shooked my head, "Yeah, we're getting the notice the next few days, well, for whoever will get in".

"Well, good luck! You're really talented so you should get in" he support me.

"Gomawo, oppa!"

"Oh, oppa, since you went to so much tour, did you get us anything?" I was being excited.

He glare me a silly look, "hm, I only got some for mom and dad"

"Ayee, I know you got some for me" I smirked.

He chuckled and opened a huge bag. He took out a small box and handed it to Mom.

She thanked Oppa and open the box. "O-omona!!" she was so surprised. I took a peek at what's inside the box, it was a necklace plus earrings.

set-bridal-collection.jpg

"Y-yah, how can you buy this? you could have just get something expensive like herbal medicine. This must have been a lot" my mom was worrying.

"Omma, is nothing, I earn a lot you know" he smiled.

He took out another box and handed it to dad. "Aigoo.. you didn't have to" my dad laughed.

"How can I not? now open it!" Yoseob said.

Dad opened the small box and tooked out a watch.

 

joerodeo2.jpg

 

"Aigoo, why use so much on this watch. Appa already has one" my dad was so shocked. "It may break any sooner or later, is your son gift so don't worry about it" Yoseob said.

"Now, now" Yoseob looked at me. "Are you ready for yours?"

I nodded, "of course~" :D

He handed me a huge box, "Here you go"

My jaws dropped, "Why is it so huge"

"You'll see when you open it" he said. I slowly open the box nervously. Once I opened, I slowly form a grin on my face. I saw an album and a purse and shoe inside. I held up the album, it was B2st midnight sun album with all their autograph. "Wah.." this felt like I was in heaven. "Gomawoyo OPPA!" I gave a hug to him again and break it. He just laughed and I held the purse and shoes up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0O1HODVYoY3TdXucAmRL

 

 "Wah, Oppa, they're cute! But, you didn't have to get that much for me.. I'LL PAY YOU BACK!" I quickly take my wallet. "Pay me back? Jinja?" he reached his hand out. I tooked out the cost for the stuff, "yah, this is a gift. Just a gift arra? Stop worrying, I paid for it, I can earn them back alright?" he push my hand away. "You really don't need it?" I said. "Really" he said. "If you do, just ask me alright?!" I gave him $100 in case.

"Aigoo.." he took the money and put it in the pocket. I smiled feeling much better that he accepted it.

"Anyways, thank you once again, oppa. You're the best!" I smiled and jumping excitedly and ran to my room with the stuff.