He's not that cold afterall ~

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"Vol?!" I shouted. He looked at me and then at those three girls. "If you're that free, why don't you guys go use those time to study?" he told them. They gave a laugh, "and, who are you to tell us that?" he twirled her wrist a bit, "You don't need to know "who" I am, now before things can get worst, go away and stop being such childish, foolish, brat" "aish!" the girl yelled, "YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!" They gave us both a look and left. I laughed, "They should be more careful next time". I felt someone looking at me, I looked at Vol. He was just staring at me with calm eyes. We make contact with each other for a while. I rub my neck nervously, "er.. thank you for helping me, by the way!" I did a 90o bow. "Well, I'll get going now! take care~" I said and walked off. Before I can go, there was a tight grab on my wrist. *Why does people always grab my wrist a lot? ._.* I turned around, Vol was looking down. "Erm.. I'm not busy no more.. uh.. you can come and get your bag right now if you want" I looked at him, then I shooked my head, "Alright" I gave him a warm smile. He nodded and starts to walk to the direction to his house.

 

We arrived at his house, he opened the door. "Come in" I looked inside, "Can I?" I tooked off my shoes and walked in. He shut the door and went to his room. I sat down at the couch and wait for him to come out. I heard the bedroom door opened, he was holding a bag, I stand up. "This is your bag, right?" he held up the bag. I nodded, "yep, it is" he handed me the bag. I my bag and looked inside, everything was still in there. I smiled and said thank you. "Alright then, I'll take my leave then" I bow once again. "Thanks again!" I gave him a smile and wear my shoes. "Do you want me to bring you home?" he asked me. "OH, no,no. Is not that late right now. It's just a few blocks, I can walk. He wore his shoes, "It's getting dark, soon. I'll take you".

"You don't have to ---"

before I can finish, he walked out waiting for me to come out.

I shrugged and walked out. We started to walk to my house. No one speaked a word, another awkward moment..

"Hey.. you auditioned for the JYP audition right?" I asked. He nodded.

"How did it go?" he shrugged, " they're going to send us the notice a few more days, but, I think I did well".

I slowly nodded, there was a long pause again. We finally reached to my house, "thank you, again" I thanked him. "You want to get some drink before you go? I asked. He shooked his head, "I'm alright. Go in before your parent worries" I nodded and waved, "then, have a safe trip back home~"

"I will" he said, I walked into my house. He started walking back to his home. I smiled and closed the door. He's not that cold after all..