The Midnight Adventure

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

I went home with my parent, my body just frozed. I was dazed by the huge house. "I-i-is this where I'll be living now?" I started to look already. My parent nodded and told me where my room is. I slowly opened the door, my jaws opened. My head was just, going insane right now.

Awesome-Decor-at-Beautiful-Girls-Bedroom

 

I jumped on my bed and lied there for a moment. I turned my head to where I can view everything. I grinned, is nice to be back here. I took out new clothes and went into the shower room. I am dying, even the shower room is huge! I tooked a shower, "ah, I'm all clean~" I said happily. I dried my hair and hopped to my bedroom. I layed on my bed and tried to fall asleep. It was so tiring today, lets start my great adventure tonight and tomorrow. I then fell asleep for half of the day.

After a few hours of sleep, I woked up. I covered my mouth to yawn. I stretch my neck left to right, "that felt good" I said. I went to change into outside clothes since we're going to the what you called, Midnight adventure.

"Wah, much better~" I looked at the mirror and do my mess hair.

The left one is what's on my head, hair.                                                      And this is the clothes I have changed to.

 

I went outside my bedroom and went to the living room. My parent was already waiting for me there. "Hey honey, did you sleep well?" they asked me. I smile and said, "yes, I did". We went out of the house and started walking. Our adventure is to take the whole tour in here since I'm back. The first thing we went is the cafe. We went to get some drinks, my parent brought me bubble tea and they got cappuccino. We then went out to the mall, I was amazed. There was a lot of good clothes in there. My heart was jumping since they're all sooooo pretty~

I picked some of my favorite clothes: I brought these dresses and a pair of shoes.

 

We paid for the clothes and shoes and went out of the shop. I saw this manga book shop and told my parent they can go to the shop next to this shop. They agreed and I went into the manga shop. Wow~ is been a while since I read manga books, I was so amazed by these books, they were on sale, too. I was soo busy checking on the books while walking that I by accidently bumped into someone. My books all fell on the ground, "Oh! I'm sorry" I apologized. "No, no, I'm sorry, young lady" he apologized too and reached his hand to me. "Need help?" he said. I shooked my head and picked up all my books and then stand up. I pat my clothes and bowed. He smiled and said, "I see, you're strong, after holding all that books and drop. I'll apologize again for my clumsiness" he apologized once again. I chuckled, "Is alright~".

*He seem to be well- manner* "Oh um, anyways, I'll go find more books now, I hope we'll meet again soon~ you're so pretty~" he laughed. "I'm Roy by the way, see you around" he winked. *I wanna puke on the wink* I nodded, "I'm ______~ see you around~" I smiled.

 

It was nice to talk to a cute, mannered guy. I hope to see more people like these here. I smiled and continue looking for more books.