JYP Auditioning Sign

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

After the Midnight adventure, we went back home. We changed back into my nighttime clothes and went to bed. I was too excited that I can't even sleep.

 

Rinnnnnnnnnnggggggg~ here goes the alarm again. I slowly opened my eyes and reach my arm up and stretch. I stand up and went into the bathroom. I put on sistar lead me on the ipod and started to brush. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjQUKggfow <- IF you wanna listen to it. I washed my face nice and clean and then went inside my bedroom again. I opened my closet, today is my first tour around seoul! I'll sure have fun today. I picked out an outfit to wear, an outfit that fit this summer season~

 

I walked out and starts to explore. I was amazed by everything, it was so huge. I haven't get to see this place a lot since I moved to LA since I was 4 year old. I don't even recognize this place much. But now, I can come and shop and eat here everyday~

I kept walking and taking pictures. I then stopped infront of a sign. The sign made my jaws dropped. It say, "JYP Entertainment Auditioning" the audition starts in two days. I decided to join for fun, since  I love to sing and dance, I want to show it to someone at least! I went in to get an application form and filled it in. I put it into my bag and start traveling again. It was huge so it was hard for me to find the exit door. I finally found it and went out. I then felt a bump when  I was walking. I bow, " jwesonghamnida(sorry), jwesonghamnida(sorry)" I apologized and then look up. My eyes widen, "OH!" we both said it at the same time surprisely. "Hey is you.. Roy?" I smiled. "Aha, is this some luck, we meet once again" he laughed.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, I'm going to sign an application for the JYP audition" he said. My eyes widen once again, "You too?".  He nodded. I then smiled, "hey.. you wanna do the audition with .. me?" I said slowly. He looked at me for a minute, and then said, "With.. you?"

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS! I'M WAS IN A RUSH, SO YEAH. ENJOY~