My first kiss, and, what's in that bag?

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"Aniyo, aniyo!" I was shocked. I tried to stand up from the bed, Roy held my arm, "Where are you going?" he asked. "I think is time for us to leave, now" I started  to slowly walk. "Take a few more minutes to rest" he told me. I shooked my head, "I'm better now" I tooked his hands and walk. 

----------------Roy POV--------------

*bum bum, bum bum* my heart went. Why is it so hot right here? This feeling I get when she took my hands, I can't even .. I shooked my head away from the thoughts.

--------------end of pov--------------

As soon as we got out from the hospital. I bowed and said, "Thank you for taking care of me today, I'll go home by myself now. Take care" I smiled and starts to walk to my direction. I was examining the ground and suddenly, I looked at my right in the ground and saw a familiar shoes, I looked up. "Is a bit late for a young girl to go home by herself. I'll take you home, and do not say no, no, because that'll make me gonna carry you home" he winked. I stopped and stared at him. He stared at me too, while trying to do cute expression. "Wae? Was that cheesy?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and give him a kick, and started to walk again.

"Y-yah!" he held his poor leg up and then start catching up to me. We reached to my house and I bowed to him once again. "Kamsahamnida!" and opens the door. Before I walked in, I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I turned around. The moment I turned around, I felt something on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked, MY EYES GOT WIDE. D-d-d-did he just .. KISS MY FOREHEAD?!  MY MY.. FIRST KISS!

"Mian!" he said and ran off laughing. "Y-Y-YAH! You want to die?" I yelled and starts to chase him.

 

It was the next day, early in the morning, I woke up when I received a message. It was from Roy, "HEY BEAUTIFUL, MEET ME IN -------- CAFE, WE'LL GET BREAKFAST THERE AND THEN WE'LL GO TO THE JYP AUDITION" I finish reading the message and went to wash up. I opened my closet, I saw a bag, that bag that wasn't unpacked yet. I tooked it out and ped it. I frozed right there.