(Your name) is lost?!

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

After I took a walk in the Cherry Blossom park, I decided to go grocery shopping. I walked into the store and saw cameras everywhere. I tried not to get in the way so I went to where there's space. While I'm picking some snacks, there was a mob of fans running into the store. One by one, they're are coming pushing me in the way. Which made me fell, I shut my eyes tight since I also got step a bit. I finally opened my eyes, I saw some camera and lights facing me. *Oh! How embarassing..* I saw a hand reaching out to me. I blinked my eyes a bit to look clearly. Suddenly, the background seem to be surrounded by flowers, is this a.. dream? Is that.. Wooyoung? Is he reaching his hand out to me? "Are you alright?" I heard him say. I shooked my head a bit to knock the dream away. I took his hand and stand up. I brushed off the dust that were maybe on my pants from the ground. I bowed to him, "Thank you!" I yelled and ran out. I ran to somewhere where it's not so close to the market. I sighed, that was really embarassing. I fan myself since I ran so far. I looked around, wait.. where am I?

 

------------A few hours later--------------

"Ah! Why isn't ____________ back yet?" ___________(your name)'s mom said. "Is already 7'o clock pm, she should be coming back already" the father said. Mother was walking around and around holding the phone. She dialed _______'s cell number, but no one picked up. She walked to _________'s bedroom and saw the cellphone there. "Aigoo aigoo! She even left her phone here!" mother cried out. "How about contact one of her friends in the cell?" father said. "She doesn't have much friends.." mother looked at the cell and went to call a friend. She called, "Firstbff~folifeu"

"Yebbosayo?" A familiar boy voice answered.

"Is this _______'s friend?" Mother said.

"Yes, this is Roy, is this ________'s mother?" Roy said

"Yes, are you with ______?" She said with a worried tone.

"Ani .. why? is she not back home yet?"

"Yes! So she's not with you? oh no.. where is she at this time.." Mother cried out again.

"Gwenchana omoni, I'll try to contact other alright?" Roy said.

"mm.. alright. Thank you, Roy"

They both hang up.

ROY'S POV

I put the phone down. __________(Your name) where is that girl..? I went to change and ran out of the door. I ran to some markets and no sight of her. I ran to the nearby park and saw someone's back familiar. "_______!" she turned and looked at me weirdly. It wasn't her.. "Sorry" I bow.

I breathe and looked around, where is that girl? Ugh, this is terrible, she doesn't know much around here.. I saw a couple on the bench, I ran up to them and ask, "Sorry to bother you, have you seen a girl around this height(I show them how tall) hair is abit curled, and a cute little face? Around 2 years younger of my face?" they shooked their head. "Alright, thank you" I ran to ask other people around. I sighed, no one knows.

I then saw a boy walking down the street. Isn't that Vol? I ran up to him. "Yah" I tap on his shoulder. He turned around, he took of his headphone, "Yah.. Roy.. what are you doing? Are you searching for something?"

I finish breathing and finally talk, "H-have you seen ______?"

"____________? Ani.. but I saw her on the cherry blossom park this afternoon. But she left before me.."

"Cherry Blossom Park? Did you know where she went after?" I asked

He shooked his head, "what? is she lost?"

I looked around, "Can I ask you to do one favor? Can you help me find her? She's not back home yet and right now is already 8:30 pm and I still haven't found her. He nodded, I smiled.

 

 

Back To Your POV

I looked at my watch, aish! Is already 8:30 pm.. There wasn't anyone around at this hour. I don't even have my phone..

I tried to find my way back home from where I ran. I started to walk, but everytime I walk, I hear a footstep behind me. I stopped, I looked back. No one was there, I started to got worry, my heart starts to panic. I start to speed up my walking.

*Someone.. help me..*