Late

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

*What should I do what should I do?!* I kept on walking and walking hoping there's no dead ends. I felt the footsteps getting closer, I felt a hand touching on my shoulder. "AH! Don't do anything please please!" I beg and beg trying not to turn around. "Hey.." a familiar voice..

I slowly turned around, I slightly form a grin, "Vol!" I gave him a tight bear hug.

Vol's POV

She gave me a tight bear hug all of a sudden. My cheeks.. please give me some ice pack. I looked at her and slowly pat her back. "Gwencha..na..?" I said. She released the hug and nodded. "I was so scared! Someone was following me just then. I don't have my cellphone and I don't really know the direction since I'm still not use to this place". I messed her hair, "it's alright now. I'm here so, you're safe" she smiled and I started to smile, too. "Oh! You laugh again!" she sound so surprised like she just saw a treasure. I looked away and made a secret smile.

 

ROY POV

I guess I was too late.. I turned around to lean on the wall. Guess she's alright now.. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you for now. I shooked my head and just walked away.

------------------End of POV------------------

 

Vol took me home, we said our goodbye and I went into the house. Zoom! There goes my mother giving me a hug. "Woah woah! Omma!" I hug her tightly back. "Where have you been?! Is already 9:45" she cried. I pat her head, 'aha, well, your daughter just lost her direction home~ is alright, I'll try to get use to this place" I smiled. She walked me into the livingroom. I saw my appa there standing there being worried. "Yebbo~ ______ is back" my mom shout out. My father turned around and his eyes got wide. "Appa!~" I ran to him and link his arm. "Where have you been? You gave us so much worry"

"Aigoo~ Omma, appa, you don't always have to worry now. Your daughter is more older now. I'll just get use to this place soon and I'll give you no worries!"

They gave me a "I hope so" expression. I chuckled.