The bathroom fight

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

"Hey, what's up with you today? I just ignore someone, don't you know me? I'm always like that. I can't help it or change it" he said still grabbing my wrist. "I said let go" pretending to ignore what he said. He pulled me close to him. I looked up at him with my eyes open wide. "Y-yah, what are you doing" I tried to back off. He pull me even closer, I shut my eyes hoping nothing happen. he gave a smirk, "Do you like me?"

I opened my eyes in shock from such a sudden question. I laughed so fakely, "like you? do you think I like you?" I kept on laughing while running away.

I told Jiyoung to be right back for a moment and ran to the bathroom. I opened the sink and slapped my cheeks. What's up with you, ______? I splashed some water on my face to clear my mind. I gave out a loud sigh and before I turned around, I saw three girls in the mirror behind me. Well, well, well, isn't it the Roy's fanclub? I turned around with a smile. They did a "tsk" face, "are you bothering our Roy oppa?"

I smack the sink table while dying in laughter, our? oppa? "Bother? Who did?" I did a ":O" face. They respond with a short laugh, "are you kidding us right now? Roy seems to be in a bad mood, and how he was ignoring you when you call his name, it got to be you"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry then if it was me. Wait, why am I even apologizing? If you wanna know why he's in a bad mood, why don't you guys go and ask him yourself. Now excuse me so I can get back to my job of giving a tour to the new student" I made my way and starts to walk toward the door. They stopped me from walking by blocking my way with their hand. I looked at their hand and back up, "move" I said before things get real. They gave each other a grin look. "What if we don't?"

I smiled warmly and turned to them. "Didn't you hear what I said?".

"What are you? Do you even know who you're speaking to right now? We're not just Roy's fanclub members"

I gave another smile, and shooked my head, "No,no, I don't need to know and I don't wanna know. I don't even really care, too. Now move" I pushed them out of the way. "YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" They pulled the back of my hair. "Aish.." I started to pull one of them hair's, too. "Why did you even transfer here? Look at all these trouble you made since the day you came. Your parent must be unlucky to give birth to you" THEY pushed me on the wall. I turned and pushed girl #1 on the wall,

Out of the scene of the fight in the bathroom for now.

"Yah! There's a fight going on in the girls bathroom" someone said passing by to every single classroom. Roy head went up when he heard that, and so did Vol. Everyone ran to the girls bathroom.

Back to the bathroom fight scene

 

"Say that one more time! What about my parents? Don't you dare bring up about my parents" I yelled. She gave me a slap on the face, "you're crazy you " I gave her a slap back, "yes, I'm crazy, I'm sorry I was even born, alright? I'm sorry if the world ran out of luck because of me. I will transfer back to where I am from, in a thousand years. I'm sorry if I was bothering and liking your what you called, "precious" oppa. I'm sorry for everything alright!" I said everything I needa say and went out of the bathroom making my way from the crowd. Someone grabbed my wrist, I just took a look at the hand(it was Roy) but ignore it. I let go of it and walked away while I was boiling and tearing.