And then?

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

I woked up from the alarm and looked at Jiyong. Aigoo, what a sleepyhead, I went to shook him. While shaking him for a while, I felt him pull my hand to him. I fell right on top of him. My face got so burned, I tried to stand up but his hand was wrapping around me. He then open his eyes slowly, his eyes got so wide, "Yah, what are you doing here?" he got surprised. I quickly stand up, "You - you - you dragged my hand and so I fell down on top of you.." I said embarassed. He smirked,  "my bad hand, I'm very sorry"

"Is alright.." I walked away feeling a bit shy. I went inside the bathroom, I shivered. I looked at the mirror and saw Jiyong's face right there. I shooked my head, "no,no, no. That was creepy" I made a bawled sound. I washed up and went out the door, and there, Jiyong was right in front of me. "Aish, why are you everywhere?" I said going to my bedroom. I changed into my school uniform and saw Jiyong coming out of the bathroom with his uniform. Wah, boys uniform are just too gorgeous. I went to get breakfast and then started walking to school with Jiyong. We arrived to school and I saw a bunch of girl's eyes all on Jiyong. I smiled seeing how Jiyong is getting people's attention that fast. I felt a stare staring at me but I decided not to care about it.

Jiyong went to the main office while I went to class. Once I walked near my desk, I saw Jiyoung looking at Roy, who was reading his manga books. Those manga books made me thought of that first moment. Once I came near my desk, he looked up at me. I sat down trying not to bother, "Annyeong" I waved to Jiyoung. "Annyeong" she greeted back. She handed me something, "what's this?" I was surprised to get a gift.

"A special gift for being my best friend!" she said. I opened the box and saw chocolate, "Wah ho, thank you~" I pinched her nose. She did a aeygo expression.xD

The teacher came in and I saw Jiyong walking in. He greeted himself and teacher seated him next to Roy. Wow, we're all so near each other. The teacher said today was a free period for us so we started to go to our friends. I saw Vol, I ran out to the vending machine. I brought a strawberry milk and went back in. I slowly approach to Vol's desk, I placed the strawberry milk on his desk he looked at me. "Mian for yesterday, jeongmal mian.." I apologized and walked back to my desk. I put on my headphones and blast the music on trying to relax myself. I felt someone looking at me the whole time, maybe it was Jiyoung since she was next to me. I looked, it was Jiyoung, instead, it was Jiyong. "Yah, why are you sitting here?" I asked taking my headphone off.

(We started to chat in english)

"That Jiyoung girl wanted to sit where I was sitting for a while" he smiled. I smiled, "really?" he nodded.

Suddenly, there was a loud chair squel -ing sound and a loud smack on the table. Everyone lower their voices, I looked back to where the sound was coming from. It was Roy, he was also giving me a death stare. I backed up a bit, but then..

he came toward me and held my my wrist, and then ..