Meeting with JYP

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

Author's Message

As you see, there's too much revenge and blah blah blah here. It's getting old now. Sorry guys, my imagination are going away when I update two fanfics at a time. I learned my lesson, booooo. Anyways, byee~ -Waves-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm.. the room is .." I kept looking at the direction map while finding the room to meet the directors and people in JYP. But of course, I also have to meet the president, "JYP". I pointed at a door, ~Director's room~ "Ah! I found it!" I got excited and took a deep breath. I knocked the door

"Come in" I heard a low, but a calm voice answering.

I carefully opened the door and I saw a man writing on something. I walked inside the room and bowed. "Annyeonghaesayo, I'm _________(your name), and I'm here from my all passed auditions"

He looked up, it was JYP. This made me a bit nervous since this is the first time I saw him so close up.

"Ah, ______(your name), welcome to the JYP entertainment. I'll have you to fill this application in first. Please take a seat there" he pointed at a chair in the corner. I shooked my head and approach to the chair. I sat down and looked at the application.

I filled everything in and I looked at Jin Young sunbae-nim. He was answering too much phone calls and writing down so much. It seems like he's very busy. I gave him a sign that I'm going to go outside and take a look. He nodded and I headed out the door. Once I walked out the room, I turned around, "woah!" I gave a yelped in shock.

Vol was standing right in front of me.

"Oh, ________(Your name), are you meeting him?" he pointed at the director's room.

I shooked my head, "He looked busy so I want to explore around here for a while"

"Want me to come with you?" he said seeming like he already know the whole place around here.

"Hm, why not? Is better to have someone with me~" I was getting excited thinking I will be able to meet Wooyoung , Jo Kwon and JinWoon *dies*

We were walking to room to room and I saw a familiar figure type of guy pass by. I kept thinking is someone I wanted to meet. When I turned around, I can see the shape of Jinwoon.

"J-j-j-j-j-jin" I pulled Vol sleeve feeling so overexcited. He looked at me like what the heck just happened. I pointed at the Jinwoon.

"That's Jinwoon right? I'm right, right?" I said quickly taking out  my 2am album. Yes, I do bring them with me when I come here, SMART.

I ran to Jinwoon and yelled, "JINWOON~" I'm really in a fangirl mode today.

He turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. He gave me his CUTEEEE smile which made me almost faint. He has his usual hair with a bare face.

"Do you need something?" a beautiful voice echoed through my ears.

"UH.. can you sign this for me?" <3 I said with a I'm gonna die soon voice.

He shooked his head and took the album and white marker. "Your name?"

"_____________(Your name)" he wrote his mesage and his signature. "KAMSAHAMNIDA!" I bowed and head right back to where Vol was. He didn't look so good as before. I kept jumping up and down going crazy. He chuckled a bit and knocked my head.
"Yah!" I stopped acting all hyper and stuff and started to chase him. Until I bumped into something.
"_________(Your name), are you alright!?" I heard Vol yelling my name.
I looked up as much as I could, I can see a tall heels boot.
"Oh, you're here?" a familiar female voice echoed. This is...