Uh-oh

Congratulation, you are now part of the JYP nation!

Roy kept knocking on my head lightly to wake me up. We were at the bus since we have to go straight to school. I was so tired that I can barely concentrate.

"Are we there?" I said sounding extremely sleepy.

"This is the last stop" he tooked my school bag and help carried it. I told him I can hold it so I pulled it back to me. The bus stopped and we walked out. We stepped out and we're just in front of the school gates. I sighed and my hands felted warm. Roy was holding my hands making a sign saying lets go in now. I shooked my head and stop myself from yawning.

"Ugh, is all your fault I wasn't able to sleep longer" I blamed on Roy.

He snickered, "Want me to help you be more awake?" Is obviously a joke, what is there to wak---- he lip suddenly give me a peck right on my lips. There goes me raising my eyebrows in surprised. *Thump thump thump thump* goes my heart beating. I shooked my head and knocked myself out of the dream and gave Roy a death glare. He smiled and winked and ran straight inside the school. I start chasing him when suddenly, we both got bumped down to the ground. My eyes shut tightly together and my elbow hit the ground hard. *Ouch!* I even heard a crach sound from it, and it was reaaaal loud.

"Ah! Mian!" a female voice said. I slowly opened my eyes and notice the girl was facing Roy. She reached her hand out to him. But, he rejected the hand by standing up himself. He pat off the dust that got into him. I could see her putting on a seductive smile on to him.

"Is alright" he said and I saw him turning to me. I looked away and I saw him coming towards me. He reached his hand out to me. I pretend I didn't see that and stand up and walked away to the classroom fast like nothing had happen.

 

*Roy POV* What just happened? Why is she like that? I know that even though I catch up to her, she will ignore me. Is it because of her? I turned to look at the girl I bumped at. She gave me a smile, I gave a not so like a smile back and walked toward the classroom. *End of the POV* 

 

I sat down on my desk and I saw Jiyoung running towards me. She gave me a tight hug, I was surprised from her sudden hug. I looked up at her, she had a excited face on. "hey Jiyoung.. What's up?"

"I-I-I-I-I got into Cube Entertainment!" She yelled.

C--c-c-cube entertainment? Where my brother Yoseob is in? "HOLY MOLY CUBE?" I standed up and jumped up and down with her.

She was laughing the whole time and I was happy she was back to normal again. I looked out the window and though about things that happen in the past to now. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. Vol was standing right there. "Oh, Vol, you need anything?" I said taking my earphones off.

He placed a milk candy on my desk and walked out of the classroom. Hm? I tooked the piece of candy wondering what is this for. But, I smiled wondering how Vol is so kind and unwrapped the wrapper and started nomming on the delicious candy.

 

I got up away from my desk and went out. I walked out of the classroom and closed the door. I felt something thrown at me on my face.

"Ugh.." I touched my hair pulling what was thrown at me. It was tomatoes.. who the hell just throw this at me? I looked up and gasped.