Replacement

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Tao’s POV

“What’s wrong with you Kai? It’s not that I’m flirting with her!” After we left school, we headed to our last schedule for today. Fan signing event. School is just tiring but we still need to finish our schedules. WHAT A DAY~

“Yeah… Tao’s right Kai… she’s his classmate. Don’t be a dummy.”

STUPID KAI. -_-

 

Kai’s POV

“Who told you that I’m jealous? Im not bro.” I refused to Tao who’s giving me this intense look.

OOOOKAY so yeah … I don’t have any rights to get jealous because first of all, we’re not even close. And Tao’s closer than her. WTF. I’m such a loser.

“I still hate you! I think you just want to get close to her so you can tease me.”

“WHAT? You Stupid. I didn’t even know that she’s the girl you’re always talking about!”

“Wait, what? Really?”

“YES!”

Oh…

Insert a dancing machine here being a jealous .

“Now admit it Kai! YOU’RE JEALOUS!” Then Sehun poked beside me, again with her ugly derp face.

“I TOLD YOU I’M NOT.” I frowned then punched his arm.

“OKAY. OKAY.” He said then made an aegyo look.

“This girl is really making you insane. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“I don’t know Chanyeol.”

“Where’s the hyung?”

“Shut up. Where was I? Oh yeah. I don’t know. She’s just really different.”

“Different? What do you mean by different?” Baekhyun asked.

“Uh… she’s just really not like the other girls—“

“You mean like Alice?” Then there’s Sehun again. AISH.

“A-Alice?! Yah! How did you know her?”

“Probably because she spread the fact that you and her were making out.” He stuck his tongue out.

 “Okay… this is not about her alright? It’s about Hyeri!”

“And the next girl that you’ll play. Seriously Kai. Are you going to add her in your Barbie doll collection?”

“Tao. Don’t make me.” I mumbled, enough for them to hear.

I was about to talk as I heard Sehun laughing like in his seat. “HAHA. Tao…that was just funny!”

He’s not joking Sehun. You stupid.

“I’m not. I’m just worrying. Not on you, but on her.” Tao said.

“I’m not going to play her. I swear that!”

“You should! She is not like the other girls. And you’re right she’s different. I saw that.”

“I can’t actually rely on Tao but its better if you’ll quit being a player.”

Oh Sehun … is that really you?

“I’ll quit.”

“Then what’s next?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I’ll be serious to girls from now on!”

“Be sure! Or else, I’ll tell to manager hyung about this.” Suho said; as I nodded… all of them including Tao smirked.

“It’ll be funny if manger hyung will know about this!”

“Sehun. Stop that!”

“Okay. Okay.”

“Hey. Tao why are you here in our van anyways?”

“Wait. I am? LOL I must rode K’s van.” He laughed.

“Yeah? M’s van is right there behind us.” Kyungsoo exclaimed, all of us looked behind.

Oh there’s Luhan hyung. I saw his head.

“A missing panda just hopped in our van. That’s strange.” Tao immediately attacked Sehun who’s busy playing fruit ninja in his phone. WTF just Sehun said? O.o

 

Your POV

“IM HOOOOOOOOOOME.” I shouted over my lungs while opening the main door. “I BOUGHT APPLE PIE.”

I was about to put the foods that I just bought in the market in the fridge when the twins blocked my way again.

“Apple pie?” I offered.

“I saw you with Tao this afternoon.” Clay gave me an intense stare, crossing their arms on their chest.

“Yeah. My new classmate.”

“Yeah my new classmate.” She mimicked. “Listen. If you don’t want to get bully again, then don’t make us.”

“You even called Kai to save you? Who do you think you are huh?” Res stepped in then grabbed my collar.

“Look Resha. I didn’t call him. And why should I? Give me a reason why should I call that guy!”

They both looked at each other then Res let go of me.

“For the first time you’re right. You’re just our poor maid who does nothing but to clean. Now I get that.”

“You know, I can’t wait to finish high school, and get the hell out of here.”

“And I can’t wait mom to not sign your report card so you can’t graduate.”

“And you’ll be our maid forever!” They both smirked, but I ignored it.

As if I can’t graduate high school. 6 more months then it’s finished. Of course I can do it. Just like what appa said! Never give up.

The twins went back in front of the TV, I continued my work. I grabbed the oil then started cooking for dinner. Clay pressed the remote then I heard they’re watching MTV.

“Damn it Clay! Don’t even think to change the channel! Can’t you see, it’s EXO!”

”I’m not gonna change it! Yah! Alice told me they’re going to have a fan signing event!”

“No. that’s not what I heard!”

“it’s true!”

“Whatever.”

Fan girls nowadays… -_-

 

Meanwhile at EXO’s Fan signing event…

Author’s POV

The 12 members were having fun talking, signing and receiving gifts from their fans. It’s was very tiring but they still managed to smile in front of many people.

The event was already finished, the members decided to take a nap inside the van when their manger went up, after he ended the phone call.

“Okay. Yes… I am really sorry about your daughter. Okay. Good night.”

He was about to say everything to them but they already arrived in the dorm. As expected, fans were being crazy while waiting outside. The members barely get inside the lobby.

The manger hurriedly closed the door of their room, calling all the members in the living room.

“What’s with this hyung?” Luhan asked, obviously tired from all the schedules.

“Hyuuuuuuung… I’m hungry. Can we eat now?” Then there’s Sehun rubbing his tummy while lying on Luhan’s lap. (I just love HunHan)

“After I announce this.” The manger said.

“Where is ahjjuma? Did she cook something special for us?”

“That’s the thing.” All of them looked at the manager. “The maid just called me minutes ago, saying her daughter died from an accident.”

“That’s… that’s horrible.”

The look on their face became sadder when they heard the news. Their maid is just amazing. They considered her as their second mom because she is the only one that can take care of them, cook for them, and do all the things in the dorm.

“I know. And as what I am saying… She already left and will not come back here anymore.”

“What?? NO THAT CAN’T BE! She can just come back after the funeral right?”

“No Suho. She can’t. She said after the funeral, her family will be moving in Busan. She will not live here in Seoul anymore.”

“So, what now?”

“We will find a replacement. Someone who can cook, wash the clothes and clean the whole dorm. And the most important, someone who can take care twelve guys in one roof just like ahjjuma.”

“You’re right hyung.”

“I don’t care the age limit anymore, as long as she can do her job well. Your schedules are getting hectic so we need to find your new maid ASAP.”

 

 

 

Gud morning/aftie/evening.

I updated. Cheeeeeeeeeers! I got few comments. More cheeeeeeeeeeers!

BTW.

THANK U SO MUCH TO PUTUSPEECHY FOR VOTING THE STORY!! I never expected to have a vote here cuz I just write fics, cuz it's just my hobby.

THANK U THANK U!

 And I LOVE U!

So much!

 

Spamming time!

who's the prettiest? :D

OMG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~

DONT LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE EYES!

.

damn boys look so fine ;_;

BIEBER? :D naaaaa... im kidding

 

 

Don’t forget to leave your comments!

You guys are lovely so do comment :)

POST COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE

bye bye! 

:)