my guilt while writing this.

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Greetings, my lovely readers!

 

 

This is not an update. This is just a reminder. I just want the rest of you to know that I’ve been really busy at school and other appointments that’s why I can’t update this story as often.

So the point of this annotation is, I’ll be out for I think after Christmas and I’ll be back next year, probably on January.

 

OOOOOOH! And I finally said it! And I feel so guilty while writing this. Really. (-_-) I don’t want leave you guys hanging as if I just murdered you and run to hide from a crime.

But I know and I hope that you will understand me with concern.  Just want to be in a hiatus so I’ll be coming out with a greater idea for this story. I’m leaving because I love you! Like, seriously.

 

 

I’m not being a lazy author right now so please understand. For those who’s waiting patiently, THANK YOU, and I heeshinxx, AM SORRY. For the silent readers, I AM SORRY TOO and STILL THANK YOU for making the views increase. For those who loves to comment here. I LOVE YOU. And I APOLOGIZE. I hope all of you understand *my heart is aching* 3

And for the conclusion of my speech, I promise I’ll be back with better and interesting chapters for you. I PROMISE. And when I promise, I really mean it. : )

That’s all and bow. I LOVE YOU. I hope you love me too. you can still talk to me here but I will not update. (-__-)

I will never abandon this story so please don’t leave me too. Let’s just say, I’ll be out for a vacation and will be back with amazing souvenirs! :D teehee … I don’t want to be the drama queen so yeah.

 

 

Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

 

 

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!