Just Level One!

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Kai’s POV (flashback)

“Yow! That’s the most stupid plan I had ever heard!” I yelped and jumped away in Chanyeol’s side.

It’s lunch time so we went to the cafeteria for a break. Hmm… that’s weird. Why I can’t see her here? Is she really studying here? No. This can’t be. I swear she’s is. I mean come on~ guards won’t allow someone dancing crazily here unless if they’re attending classes here. *nods *nods

“What are you thinking?” Suho snapped his fingers in front of my face that made me wake up in reality.

“Some girl for some reason.” I said lazily then grabbed her phone in my pocket for a thousand times.

“Lemme guess… girlfriend?”

“You know we’re not allowed to have our girlfriends.”

“Right.”

“Yah Jong In!” WHAT THE? Did I just leave you CHANYEOL?

“What do you want Park Chanyeol?”

“So about our plan.” A huge grin danced in his lips as he motioned thumbs up on his right hands.

I sighed in disappointment, tapping my head like an idiot. “It’s just YOUR plan. Not mine.”

I checked out her phone and there’s a bunch of text messages popping. Damn. She must be angry on me right now.

“Tsk. Do you really want to return her phone or not?” He questioned, pointing his index finger in the phone.

“Of course I do.”

“Then follow my lead.” Chanyeol smirked more that he looked like an evil drug lord. LOL

“Aish! If this one goes wrong, then I’ll cut your face.” I gave him a death glare, he keeps on smirking. YOU… 

~end of flashblack~

 

“Alright!” I begged for air. “Who are you by the way?” I tried all the plans that Chanyeol said but then I think it all goes wrong. EVERYTHING GOES WRONG. This girl is currently killing me with her both hands. We both thought that if I’ll continue the plan, a girl someone like her will pout and beg for a phone. But ? It is worst than I could imagine! She’s an animal hiding from a cute, innocent look.

“You…you don’t know me?” She questioned, and I can feel that her blood is already boiling.

“You little girl. What do you want from me?”

“I want my phone back!” She gave me an irritated look, trying to sight my pockets in my body. “Give it back to me you player!”

“PLAYER?” I stuttered when she called me that. A PLAYER?!Seriously, A PLAYER? This is the first ever girl to call me that. And swear to my hell life I AM NOT A PLAYER. 

“You heard me.” She said leaning closer to me.

“Yah. Don’t come closer!” I backed off but she keeps on leaning in.

“Please give me back my phone. I really need it.” She stopped, when I realized that she’s already inches away from me, giving me this cute and innocent expression.

“Told ya.” I can hear Chanyeol’s chuckling behind the other members.

Awwwwwwwww ;’) I don’t know she can be cute like a puppy too?

“Pweeease?

“Only in one condition.” Her cute look turned to be confused as I smirked, thinking a new plan. HAHA Sorry Chanyeol, but you’re not the only one who’s smart here.

“Condition?”

“Oh yeah~”

“WHAT CONDITION?” I saw her trying to clench her fist like she’s going to punch my handsome face.

End of POV

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?” I groaned angrily, ignoring the other EXO boys behind me. PSSH! Like I even care.

I told you I’m not a diehard fan that used to jump in happiness whenever I see them. “Will you just return my phone now?”

“Uhmm. How about no?” He grabbed my phone, OMG my phone! God I miss you, in his pocket and swaying it in the air.

“NO NO NO! You’re stupid.” I rolled my eyes trying to avoid his consequence. I can’t just leave my phone behind or else, Hyunji will kill me.  Literally.

“Come on~ it’s that simple right?” He keeps on swaying it in the air while a huge smirk keeps on dancing in his lips.

“BABO.”

“Kai, what are you doing? Did you just steal her phone?”

“You’re so mean! You shouldn’t do all that to a lady!”

“He is no gentlemen. Let’s just leave him.”

The rest of the members started walking away from us and Kai is the only one left. School is already finished so there are almost few students left in the school. Did they just leave him just like that? Not even helping the situation here? Okay, sure… first ever reason to hate EXO. 

“Your plan will never work! I SWEAR THAT!”

“Just say sorry. And I’ll give your phone back.” He smiled brightly; I blushed for a little bit.

WAIT, No. HELL NO.

“You should be the one to do that not me.”

“Yah! You almost kill me a while ago/ So, say sorry now. Or else, I will not return your precious phone to you~”

Jerk…

“FINE!”  I tapped my foot on the ground.

I SWEAR I WILL KILL THIS BABO.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, not even looking at his face.

“What was that?”
“I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t hear you~” he sang, motioning his self, his right hand in his ear and the other still swaying my phone in air.

 I can’t believe I am doing this.

“I SAID I’M SORRY YOU BABO!” I yelled in front of his and he was like WOOOAH.’

“Congrats. You finished level one.” He clapped his hands purposely, giving me an insult look on his face.

“Well thanks huh… now give me.” I jumped and jumped until I finally grabbed my phone in his hand. Damn he’s tall! Or am I really that short? *sigh

I laughed in a devil way when I got my phone but he stole it again in my hand letting me to look like an idiot chasing it.

“I did what you said. What else do you want from me?”

“It was just level one. There’s more level to come.”

Note to self: Kill someone named Kai and throw his body in the river.

 

 

a/n: Hey :) 

I want you to check out my friend's EXO Story ^^ It's a cute fic and i swear that you will like it!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231193/secret-love-romance-you-exo-luhan-sehun-schoolliferomace

Please comment and subscribe. Love you!

so what do you think about EXO passport photos? LOL