When the stranger calls

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

a/n: I have to laugh at the title. Okay. Had you guys watch that movie. it's not that scary but it's full of bloods. XD I have no originality. But hey. it's just for the title. And it's just for fun. XD

Kai’s POV:

“YAH, CHANYEOL!” I bashed the door of his room only to see him spending his last minute on his laptop.

“Hey~ ‘zup Jong In.” Was the only phrase he mouthed, not even looking at me.

“Remember the last time I told you?” I sat beside him in his bed, clenching my fist in disappointment.

“Told what?”

“That I’ll kill you if your plans will not work?”

“Oh~ About that…” I didn’t let him finish talking as I chased him, punching his arm in a total mess!

“THIS IS YOUR TIME. GET YOURSELF KILLED.”

“What’s wrong?” He asked, I keep on punching him. But hey~ not in a hard way. I just want him to feel that he is REALLY a babo.

“You didn’t tell me that his father died.”

“So you think I know that? Yow man~ that girl is a mystery. Everyone barely knows her. Get a life.”

“Aish… I shouldn’t ask your help you creep.” I shrugged, and then left him in his room, panting and caressing his arms. GEEZ~ Chanyeol… I didn’t hit you that hard.

Okay, people. I may look like an arrogant to your eyes but heeeey~ I didn’t know about her family background. I guess you will encounter these too in your lives. I know what I did to her is too bad… But please don’t tell me he didn’t do anything wrong to me! And you know she even called me a PLAYER. Damn. Am I really losing points to girls? Or she is just not normal? Listen people. And I’m sorry for what I did. I shouldn’t do that. I know my limitations…

But that doesn’t mean I will stop here… *smiles*

End of POV

 

“See ya~” Laila, who walked with me through home bid a goodbye as I watch her figure walking out.

This is really a rough day. I really want to lie down on my bed but I guess the three queens will bother my life again. *sigh*

I jerkily opened the main door, only to see a very quiet mansion. Where the hell are they? Did they just left? WEIRD~

I threw my bag on the couch, I could care less… Since that I’m alone, maybe I can do what I want even just now! That’s it. I will cook something for myself. Maybe spaghetti fits my tummy. The effect of watching Italian Cooking Show every weekend.

I prepared the food fast that my stomach started groaning. I made the sauce, adding some special condiments to make it more delicious.

*groaaaaans*

Curse life. I am really hungry.

I waited the food to cook for its last 15 minutes so I decided to check my loving phone in my bag. I sat comfortably in the couch as I saw a small yell owpaper beside the decorated flowers.

":)PAAAAARTY!" I jumped on the couch up and down like an idiot, as if I won in some competition for some reason.

Oh yes.

yes!

The three queens are out.

Now I can do what I want! Without them bothering my life.

I went to my room upstairs, swaying my body from left to right…I still feel like a loner enjoying all by myself though. But who cares right? At least I already finished my problem to that player. I… I feel like a free dove.

I went to my wardrobe to change my clothes into a nice and comfortable one. It’s been a tiring day so I think I better change these uniforms…

I’m taking my time to change everything in front of my mirror when…

SHEET. SHEET. MY SPAGHETTI!

I hurriedly run downstairs only to see my foods already cooked. That was closed.

Now I’m really hungry.

I grabbed a piece of plate, a massive size, enough for my massive appetite.

Put some sauce on it then headed my way to the living room to spend my night watching TV. Its okay people, I think the queens will be late … so yeah~ enjoy the last minute.

I grabbed the remote control then clicked the channel in MTV.

>.<Great timing. It’s EXO, dancing. WHAT THE… is this an MV? Or just a commercial?

Are they promoting some symbols?

Heeey~ that one looked like an illuminati symbol! EXO fans…don’t judge me. I don’t know anything about them.

Oh no. I think they’re representing some GODS.

Wooow… they look so scary with those long hoodies.

More like a son of Grim to me…

Since MTV is my favorite channel, I just waited that clip to finish. This one just reminds me of what happened in school. SCREW THE PLAYER/

Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back

Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA rolling back

then the scariest part came.

MAMA?

Oh… so it’s their song MAMA. Now I know. This was their song that I was playing when I bumped into some jerk and didn’t return my phone for god sake.

OWWWW… So that’s it! I hate Laila now…

FYI people… Laila, herself… put those EXO song in my phone. And I don’t know anything about it. Music is music.

I grabbed my phone inside my bag, then immediately dialed Laila’s number.

Damn. My inbox is full. It’s like someone spammed me for ages.

“Hello?” Her voice went up.

“Heeey!”

“Oh … sounds like someone became hyper in a moment!” She joked, I laughed.

“Shut up.”

“So… wazzup? You feeling well already?”

“Yeah I think. Guess what.”

“What?” her voice became excited.

“The queens are out. I’m home alone. This one feels great.”

“Really? Lucky. No slave moments for tonight!”

“I know right?”

“Oh… you should watch MTV! EXO’s there!” she whimpered, I sighed over the phone.

“Ooops…”

“No. that’s okay. I’m watching MTV too by the way.”

“I may be a fan of EXO hun… but I hate the way Kai acted this afternoon.”

“He’s your oppa… come on~”

“But still… I can’t believe it.”

“Believe what?” I asked.

“He is no gentlemen!” Laila shouted over the phone, my volume almost got cracked.

“OWWW…” was the only word I said.

“Err… TURN OFF! Like really! I don’t like him anymore.”

“Aww… that’s bad.”

“Sure I’m still a fan. But I love you more .” She said, I laughed.

“Yeah yeah~ love you too.” I smiled like an idiot then ended the call.

I grabbed my plate then feed myself again while still watching TV. I put my phone in top of my stomach in case Laila called back.

Then it vibrated that made me to whimper a bit. I got a message as I opened it only to see Laila’s name.

To: Hyeri

I know I know… it’s too early but I’m tired. *yawwnnss… Night! See ya tomorrow <3

To: Laila

Sure. Goodnight. :)

I focused myself back in the television again. THE HELL? Oh god, are you trying to challenge me?

Another EXO video.

And what the hell are they doing to their pants? Are they shaking their…

I immediately clicked the remote then changed the channel.

DISNEY CHANNEL IS WAY BETTER THAN SEEING A PLAYER DANCING CRAZILY WHILE SHAKING HIS POCKETS.

I finished eating my spaghetti then put the plates in the sink. I went back on the couch were I’m lying my tired body a while ago, only to see my phone vibrating. I got a message from an unknown number saying…

To: you

Hey.

WHO IS THIS?

To: unknown

Heey? Who’s this?

To: you

You might kill me if I’ll tell you who I am.

To: unknown

Kill you? I don’t think so. So who are you?

To:you

I’m nobody.

Don’t make s on me or I will really hunt this person.

To: unknown

where did you get my #?

To: you

It’s a secret.

To: unknown

Just tell me who you are and we’re done.

To: you

I’m pretty sure you’re pretty. But got a short temper and act like a crazy monster! :D

To: unknown

You gotta be kidding me. Go on. Call me. I’ll prove you that I’m not a monster!

To: you

You sure? :D

To: unknown

If I figured out who you are, get ready.

Great. So great. I didn’t use my phone for just 1 day then someone’s already playing on me?

I watched my phone straightly, waiting for that stranger to dial my number.

Brrrrrrrr! Brrrrrrrrr!

My phone vibrated so I immediately answered the call.

“Hello.”I said in a cold way.

“…”

“Just tell me who you are. You… you creep!”

“…”

“Stop it. You’re scaring me!” I said, as if I’m going to cry. I swear if he doesn’t talk then I’ll run to the kitchen to get a long sharp knife! Aish! The effect of watching the whole episode of SCREAM.

PHOBIA ALERT.

“Wow. I don’t know monsters get scared too?” from that voice, husky and very insulting in a deep tone, I already know who this creep is.

-

-

-

you… 

 

--

Updated! :D I'm so happy I gained some subscribers! really happy!

i got the chance to update cuz i have no classes tomorrow. it's our holliday and idk... tomorrow's my birthday. And also Sungyeol of Infinite. keke~ I am more excited on his bday than mine.

You guys already commented! i love love love! 

keep on commenting ne? :D

the more you comment, the faster i update. pweease? ^^

baby LuLu *.*