Change Decision Kai?

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

a/n: this is not rated i swear. but i can't get that (M) thing even though i didnt checked it. so please understand. i'm having a problem on how to remove that :/

--------

I closed my eyes for like 5 seconds, trying to hold my temper on this idiot. WHAT DOES HE EVEN WANT FROM ME?

Jerk! 

He thinks he can do it just like that? Yeah sure! He’s an idol, he’s popular, and girls ang lining up on him. But no.

Not so long I will hang up his body in our schools rooftop so and everyone will see him, DEAD. At least he’s gone and no one will bother my life anymore.

“Oh~ so you really think I believe you?”

He laughed sarcastically like he already decided all his stupid plans, decades ago. “You think I’m stupid?”

I groaned hard, while stepping on his foot, still trying to get my phone back. “You’re not a human. How could you not be shame of yourself?”

“Why would I? I’m doing the right thing.”

“Right thing? You serious? You’re making me an idiot like you, trying to get my phone back.”

 “I’m just trying to get things right. As you see, you almost tried to kill me.” He motioned his fingers, as if he’s counting.

“And?”

“You called me a player, which is not a fact.”

“Pssh…” I shrugged. “Like you’re REALLY telling the truth.”

“And oh. An idiot.”

“Other else Mr. Smart guy?”

“You used swearing words on me, and I don’t like it.”

 “…”

“So it means you need to apologize on what have you done on me. TAKE THAT”

“…”

“Oh speak up lady. I hate getting the silent treatment.”

“After stealing my phone? You want me to apologize?” I shake my head in disappointment.

Geez~ it’s like I’m talking to a kid who doesn’t know anything about life! SERIOUSLY~

“Listen. I didn’t steal it. You left it behind the floor, and I was the only one there so I pick it up. I was about to return it to you but you ran away like a scared pussycat.”

“But still, you didn’t return that to me on that day.” I whined. “Do you even know how much that thing cost to me?”

“What? I will just buy you a new one if you want.”

I rolled my eyes even more, that I felt my head is trying to burst from a disaster this idiot giving me.

“You’re not just a player, but also a smug.” I mumbled to myself, not even looking at his face. He just stood in front of me, as if he’s waiting for my answers to his nasty plans. He gave me a bright smile, waving my phone in the air on his right hand, while doing an aegyo. HE’S INSULTING AGAIN, OF COURSE.

“Yuck.” I whimpered, and then I breathe for second. “That’s my father’s last gift to me, before he died. He said I need to take care of it because he knows that that’s the last gift that he can give. And now, that thing in your hand became the most valuable thing to me, aside from it’s my way to communicate with my step mother who will kill me for not answering all her calls and commands. And if that thing happened, then she will make me her slave even more.”

I shook my head while mumbling all of those, my fist felt weak and tired.

“I…”

“So if you want to continue all your idiotic plans. Go ahead, and take my phone with you, and I will not bother.”

I grabbed my bag, which is on the ground then slung it in my arms, my head is still shook, my face viewing against my feet, and covered with my really messy hair.

“Hey, wait…” I headed my way to Laila, who’s really shocked on what she saw. I felt in my back that he followed my way, so I took the chance to show to him that I give up.

I can’t take this anymore. I can’t get angry for 30 minutes. This is not me.                  

“I said wait.” He grabbed my wrist, and before I knew it, I already reached the place where Laila is.

“You won. So please?” I begged slightly, he sighed.

“Here” He handed over my phone with no regrets, but his facial expression cannot be read. BLANK!

He’s waiting for me to grab it on his hand but I didn’t response, but just turned my head in my right side to avoid his contact.

“I’m returning it. So here goes~” He motioned, I ignored more. “I’m sorry about your father. I immediately closed my eyes, trying to ease the tension that I feel.

I don’t wanna cry… I really don’t.

“Uhmm… thanks.” I heard Laila mumbled on his lowest tone, and before I knew it, Laila’s already holding my phone.

“Goodbye.” Kai said then awkwardly leave us both.

“I got it. No need to worry. Let’s go?”

“Thank you so much.” I sniffed in happiness then wiped my eyes that are almost wet because of the tears, trying to roll down on my cheeks.

“I know you’re just shy because of the awkwardness after saying all those.” She gave me a weak smile, while patting my back, trying to calm me down.

“Yeah right.” I sniffed.

“Forget him. At least you finally got your phone back. And you’re safe to Hyunji. Let’s get you home.”

I don’t know egocentrics can’t take their conscience too?

 

***

a/n: sorry for the lateness. i was busy last week in school. here's a short update ^^ 

WHY YOU GUYS DON'T COMMENT :( I'm starting to feel like a loner here.. *sigh...

anyways, i love u :*

sehun’s like “woaaah you y ”