He's Not Just A Player

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

“Hyeri!” I was busy preparing their dinner when I heard a loud shout of my name. It’s like it can almost ruin everything in the mansion that were made of glass. GEEZ~

“COMING!” I yelped back then stopped for a moment. I firstly check all the appliances in case I forgot. ^^

I walked through the living room where my two evil step sisters grinding on me like an idiot.

“Well, thanks.” I rolled my eyes.

“Sure. You deserve it freak!” Then Clay mumbled.

I headed my way through upstairs then got my feet to enter Hyunji’s messy room. EW~

“You need me?” I questioned, trying not to breath in this dirty air.

“Come closer.” She said while motioning her hands on me.

I sat on her smooth, but messy wide bed beside her. She slung her arm on my shoulder making me confused on her.

“I let you live with us because I know you are a very kind young lady.” She said in a manner way. Like really Hyunji?

“I know that. So thanks.”

“So I guess we’re done here.” She said then got up in her bed.

“Wait.” I stuttered. “You serious?”

“What? Do you want me to punish you?”

“…”

“I’m trying to be nice here! Since that a boy named Onew (a/n: LOL sorry for adding Onew) handed me these chickens?”

“No. I was just—“

“Just finish all the works here. And we’re done!”

“Okay.”

“Now leave.” She said in a cold way then I got up to leave her room. PHEW~ that was close. I can’t even …  GOD, THANK YOU FOR THAT BOY NAMED ONEW. HE MADE THE QUEEN HYUNJI NICE.

I was jumping like an diot when Res went to me like she’s angry. Well like always.

“This is not over! STUPID!” She groaned hard and left me bashing her feet on the floor.

“BLEH~” Was the only sound I made while staring at her figure.

But crap. I remembered my phone That player~

 

Next day~

“BREAKFAST’S READY!” I shouted over my lungs and the three queens approached the table still with their pajamas.

“ENJOY.” I said in a hurry then got my bag and my skateboard through school. Well I always wake up early so yeah... It’s still a life of a slave.

I rode my skateboard on the side of the rode while my backpack is on my left arm.  I don’t use bus or a cab. For me this is better, and besides … this one make my body fit.

I was still riding on it while passing all the houses and people over me.

WHY THERE’S SO MANY EXO POSTERS HERE? I can’t even imagine like WOW. So are they that famous now? I mean, they can just post other rookie groups here. I think NU’EST is better. But I still don’t care. They can post any poster they want.

I ignored all of those and just continued my way to school. These posters just remind me of my phone more. 

I reached my school. I am 5 minutes early so I think I can still scan my locker for my books.

“Heeeeeeey~” Laila approached me with a bright smile on her face.

“Girl!” I shouted then grabbed her hands outside.

“Hey, where are you taking me?”

“We need to see him or else, I cannot have my phone anymore~” I said in a hurry while still dragging her.

“It’s only 8 in the morning. Oh come on. You can just find him after class!”

“Tsk. I am going to see that player … I mean Kai!”

“KAI?”

“Yep. Kai! Your one and only oppa!” I said with a grin in my lips then she became hyper.

“You should just tell me this earlier then I will not whine in front of you!”

“WHATEVER.”

A black car finally appeared in the gate, and then there they are. The EXO … as always expected, all girls ran towards the car that it almost hit the edge of the gate because of the chaos. 

“Oh my god oppa!”

“There they are! SHEET! They all look gorgeous.”

I was waiting for all of them to get outside the car when KAI finally appeared in our sights.

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HERE! OH SNAP! KAI OPPA!” Laila, who’s being crazy keeps on jumping beside me and my reaction to all of these crazy girls are like 7____7

Damn. Maybe Laila’s right. I should just wait him after class. There is no way I can get closer to him here? His fans might kill me. Like LITERALLY kill me.

“Yah. What are you waiting for. Go! There’s Kai! Go get your phone.”

“But I can’t get closer to them!”

“Your choice!” Laila said then pushed me in the crowd that l looked like their crazy fan too like these girls beside me.

“WHAT THE?”

“Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!”

These girls really got into my nerves. Can they just let them pass the hallway through their classrooms?

I forgot. They’re EXO. *sigh

“Yah. If you keep on shouting, just please stay your mouth away from my ear?” I groaned to a girl beside me who keeps on shouting like an idiot.

“ please!” She rolled her eyes then continued shouting all their names. ONE BY ONE.

This is a stupid decision.

 

KAI’s POV

“Damn these girls are really hyper.”

“Get used to it. Now that your career is leveling up.” Our manger who’s sitting in the front seat said.

Now that we arrived in school … all we need to do is to focus in studying. Because if we don’t, then we can’t graduate. And I don’t want to spend my whole life in school. Anyone doesn’t.

“SHH! Kai! Kai!”

I turned around to see that idiot sound whispering behind then BAAM. It’s Chanyeol.

“What?” I said, like I’m irritated.

“The phone!” He smirked then I totally remembered her. OH YESH.

“Right.” I said then grabbed it in my pocket.

“Gonna need your help Chanyeol.”

“I got you.” He grinned. WHAT? What are you thinking you creep.

“You bought a new phone?”  Baekhyun, who’s sitting at me, pointed the phone. .

“Well, yeah~” I lied, his brow shot up.

“Phew… you’ve became cheap this pass few days~”

WHAT THE HELL BACON?

“You call an iphone cheap?”  I asked with a poker face, he laughed.

“I’m just kidding!” He laughed back then I was like the hell is wrong with the bacons?

“I missed Luhan so much!”

“Shut up Sehun. They’ll go home tomorrow.”

We finally survived from this crowd … we walked to the hallways and got separated to enter our respective classes.

Sehun and I are classmates so we both continued our way to Room 15.

 

After class …

Your POV:

“So?”

“So come with me. Let’s search for him. I missed my phone so much.” I said then dragged Laila again. 

We were walking in the quadrangle of our school when finally felt that the atmosphere in the place became hot. Seriously, why did I used the word HOT?

“He’s there!” Laila pointed the 5 EXO members.

“Oh … weird though. Why there are no fans chasing them?”

“You mean you want those fans to make a chaos again?”

“Ani.” I said and bravely approached them.

 

My heart kinda beat faster as they saw me with a confuse look and one of them were like oh God. Another fan?! What should we do?’

Psssh! I am not here to fan girl. I’m here for my phone. YOU HEARD ME. MY PHONE!

“Annyeong.” I greeted and bowed straightly. Well I guess I still have this cute manner right? O.o

“A-annyeong?” They greeted back and their face were like O__O

Oh come one boys. I told you. I’m not a crazy fan girl.

“What do you want little girl?” This kid not that tall but sweet asked me.

“I’m not a little girl!” I yelped in an undeniable tone.

Oooops…

“I’m sorry.” I shook my head.

“Yeah right… that’s okay.”

“I’m here for Kai.” I mumbled, but not looking at them.

“Oh Kai… another stalker of yours!”

“I’m not a stalker!” I yelped again.

THE ? I can’t stop yelping. What’s wrong with me? Is it because I’m standing beside them? I’m still tough though. I know other girls will die in my situation right now.

“Be careful with your words.” Then this boy that I called sweet became scary. WOOSH O.O

“Wait…” The tall blond boy stopped them. “I know her.”

HE KNOWS ME WHAT?

*shakes head

Dear diary,

This is the weirdest of the weirdest things so far! Insert weird people talking to me. The hell did I just do? WEIRD. (-___-)

“You know her?”

“Yeah for some reason.” He chuckled, and I’m still standing in front of them.

“Wait, you know me? I don’t even know you.” I said in a calm way, but they all looked at me like are you even a human?’

“What’s wrong here?” I turned my head in my right side then BAAAM. There’s Kai.

“Hey!” I shouted to him, he motioned his hands in the air.

“I think another fan girl of you.”

“I told you I’m not a fan girl.”

“Ouch!” They all whined. “It hurts to hear that word in a young lady like you.”

“Sorry but I’m not like them.”  I said then headed my way to approach Kai. YOU PLAYER. NOW I CAN DO AND SAY WHAT I WANT AFTER NOT RETUNING MY PHONE TO ME.

“You!” I said in a cold way then grabbed his collar. The other boys were like WOOOAH! WOOOAH! EASY GIRL!’  “You give me back my phone or I’ll kill you?”  I gave him a death glare, waiting for him to speak up.

“CAN’T.BREATH.”

“Where’s my phone? Give it to me.” I yelped over my lungs making my grip more tighten.

“I.DON’T.HAVE.IT.”

“You’re not just a player but also a liar.”

From that, they started pulling me away from Kai, but I keep on grabbing his collar that made him to pant.

“YOU STUPID/ I SAID GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE OR ELSE I’LL KILL YOU. YOU HEARD ME. I’LL KILL YOU!”

“Hey! Girl… stop that. You’re killing him already. Hey!” They keep on stopping me.

“ALRIGHT!” He finally said, and then I stopped. “Who are you by the way?”  He added, my blood started to boil faster. 

Seriously? … 

(=>益<=)

 

***

Comments please. Love u! 。◕ ‿ ◕。