Limited Edition

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

i was picked to be a cheerdancer in our school so my body feels so weak and tired. *yaaawns* The routines is quite hard but i can still do it. Fighting! Enough with me... moving on..........

 

“Just don’t mind them.” Four words were mouthed on his mouth with a very husky but smooth voice. He gave me a bright smile despite of those undeniable and worried emotions written on his face.

*shakes head*

OH COME ON PEOPLE. WHAT THE AM I SAYING?

Noooo… I bet I’m just being a dip saying those kinds of things…

“W-what are you doing?” I shrugged his perfect smile then leaned back that made my back to meet my locker I shook my head trying to hide my face from the awkwardness between us. Meanwhile Laila, who’s beside me, has the same reaction.

“What do you think? I’m helping you.” He leaned his body side by side, just to catch my attention.

KAI, A.K.A the player, got the no. 1 spot on my ‘Most Hated guy’ list. And now he’s H-E-L-P-I-N-G ME? Sometimes, life is just really insane.

“What?” he hissed. “So do I get a thank you message?”

“My thank you is quite a limited edition.” I shrugged then rolled my eyes just to ignore him.

“Hyeri-ah… he helped you. You should at least be thankful.” Laila whispered to me and I can see the jerk smirking in front of us. I sighed in disappointment, still shivering from the cold.

Good job KAI. ;D

Your jacket is WAY helpful.

“Yeah… yeah I know. You still hate me. But I helped you. Just a sweet thank you and I’m done talking to you.” He smiled brightly; Laila’s grip on my hand became tighter…

And you already know the answer.

Every fan girl can’t really resist their oppa. *sigh*

“FINE” I blurted coldly. “But promise me you will never bother my life again.” I pointed my index finger on his face with crossed eyes.

“But I don’t do promises.”

“JUST PROMISE!”

“PROMISE.” He smirked, hanging his hand in the air. “So? I’m waiting~” 

So you don't do promises huh? Liar -_-

“T…” I keep on mumbling, can’t even pronounce the perfect THANKS on my mouth. “Tha…”

“You’re talking?” he leaned closer his ears.

“T… tha… thanks.” I finally let it out.

GOSH! Why is it so hard to do it?! I guess it’s just really difficult with someone who’s really a player/liar/jerk or…

SHOULD I ADD HELPFUL?

CAPITAL N-O.

“Naaaa… it should be a two word.” He smirked more, my blood boils like a hot soup! what did I just said?

OH NO! Can’t be/ I should not get angry to him even just for now! I owe him a bit. And that . 

“I told you my THANK YOU is a limited edition. So just thanks.” I smiled and I’m slightly insulting.

“You need to promise too.”

“And what is that?”

“Promise me you’ll be careful to those bullies or else, I will not help you again.” Oooooh… he cares?

“Psssh.” I chuckled. “As if there’s no other else to help me.”

“You sure you really know yourself huh?”

“You talking?”

“Just like you said. You’re just like a shadow, oh no. A SMOKE to be exact, that no one knows you.”

He’s right.  -_- But wait…

How in the earth did he know that? Can he read my mind?

“AS IFFFFFFF.” I said again.

“Make me.”

Huuuuuuh why he’s always winning over me? Am I that really a loser?

“Promise.” I mumbled with no energy, not even looking at him.

“Good. How about the thank you?”

“No. I told you or I’ll break this lame promise.”

“Mm.” he just nodded. “Arasseo. Since that I know you will give me your limited edition in the future.” He puts his hands on his waist.

“FUTURE?” I asked like I’m shocked. “YOW STUPID JERK. I TOLD YOU TO NEVER BOTHER ME AGAIN!” I tapped my foot in frustration. AISH. Here we go again.

“You know, I like JERK way better than PLAYER.”

“Argh.” I rolled my eyes.

Kai can be a savior. Oh yeah I admit and I barely accept it. It’s HARD if it’s him. FOR SOME REASON OF COURSE. But once an egocentric is born, he’ll be an egocentric FOREVER. You heard me? FOREVER. Should I define it?

“Here.” I took off the jacket which is in my back then gave it to him. “Take your jacket with you. I don’t need it. Bye jerk.” I started walking away, Laila is following my back, I don’t care if I’m wet and cold. I’ll face everything as long as I can deal with that player!

“YAH. YOU’LL GET SICK!” he shouted, I just shrugged.

“GOD KNOWS I DON’T CARE.”

“Goodbye Hyeri!” he shouted more, I looked back to him and he’s waving his right hand on the air, with a sweet smile on his face.

IS HE BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING? I can’t imagine him being cute though. Gonna look weird. BUT NO HE’S NOT CUTE. Egocentrics are not cute.

“HE KNOWS YOUR NAME?” Laila questioned, I just shrugged.

“No he didn’t.” I keep on walking trying to fix my wet clothes and my hair.

OF COURSE HE DO.

“The hell? How did he…” I looked back again, the happy player’s figure disappeared.

“He just called you.”

“Whatever it is, I still don’t care.” I continued walking.

How did he know my name? I mean sure. I got a fight with him too many times but that won’t do. PLAY COOL.

Maybe he just knew my name just now? Because of the gossip about me with him? That’s so stupid.

Oh sure. He helped and I guess I’m still thankful a bit though… it’s so haaaaard. Your most hated person in your life helped youuu! WHY HIM! *face palm* HOHO~ but he knows that his helpfulness won’t change everything!

My hair and clothes are still wet.

So where am I going now?

 

KAI’s POV

“You helped that scary girl? Oh how brave are you.”

“YAH! She’s been bullied so why not helping her?”

“Do you even know the gossip about you and her?” Suho narrowed his eyebrows.

“I know it dip. I’m mean… I’m sorry about that. But that’s not true. You know you were there too when that happened. Come on~ don’t be like a strict leader.”

“How about your image then?” Suho got up on his seat, only to punch my arm.

“Image my . It’s not worth it. Because it’s not true.”

“You have a point.”

“Kai opened up that about her last night. That’s epic.” Jongdae, who’s beside me, clapped his hands.

I forgot to tell you. EXO-M went home last night. And now they’re back, I can use Luhan’s laptop than borrowing Sehun’s. He’s such a brat for not letting me borrow his laptop. SELFISH.

“Did you really get her #? What are you? A horangi (tiger)?” then there’s the PANDA. He speaks broken Korean. I barely understand it. So funny. Well in a cute way~ NO HOMO.

“Horangi? What? Do you mean a cheetah, Tao?” Xiumin hyung laughed.

“Oh yeah I guess so.” He chuckled then scratches the back of his head.

FAIL.

“Meeeen~ she’s being silent. Can you just leave her alone?”

“Yeah. It’s not like she’s obsessed to you or what”

“I think he’s the one who’s obsessed to her. RLAB”

“That girl is not even our fan. I bet she hates EXO.”

MOTHER OF KIDNEY? How did you know all those? I stood up tapping my foot, pointing my finger one by one on their faces.

“Baekhyun told meeee!” Sehun hissed.

“No I didn’t. Suho did!”

“What the Oh Sehun? I didn’t. That face did!”

“ME?” Then there’s Kris, being like a busy king on his own world.

“YOW LIARS!” I exclaimed with an English accent. “How could Kris hyung know all of it? he just came back from Taiwan.”

“Then who did?”

“I DIDN’T!” All of them squalled in chorus.

We’re only 11 here… someone’s missing…

Kill.

TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND THAT DERP! SO I CAN SHARPEN MY HIDDEN SWORD.

CHANYEOL. I told him to keep it as a secret. You see? Even Kris knows about it! THAT xx. (a/n: familiar. i know ;))

I have a new name for Chanyeol, maybe I can just laugh about it.

The Gossip Derp.

HAHA

Get it?

Lame.

 

-

im back after a week. how you guys doing? :)

here's an update ^^ because i can't leave you guys right away now that i have exams next week~ i hate Advance Chemistry! it hurts my digestive system! really hate balancing equation! *i'm like what the is that?*

Please do comment~! i love comments... it makes me smile like an idiot.. keke~