f(x) what?

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

(no exo in this chap. sorry. XD but in chap 11. i promise it'll have exo :*)

***

“Maybe I’ll just go home and change my clothes?”

“And you’ll skip class?”

“Err. I can follow up right?”

“Naa. You can’t.”

“Oh come on Laila. I’m freakin’ cold here.” I sniffed then rubbed my nose that made it more itchy.

AAAAAAAAACHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I sneezed as Laila shrugged it in return.

“CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!”

“Sorry.”

Since its lunch time, we headed into a bench inside our school and screw life. I’m still wet and shivering. All students were looking at me every time I sneezed in a hurry, my nose are becoming red, MORE LIKE A TOMATO.

“You know what? It’s final. I’ll just go home and skip class. They’ll understand right?”

“I told you. Don’t go home!” Laila grabbed my wrist when I was about to stand up beside her.

“Do you want me to get sick?” I hissed.

“Of course I don’t.”

“Then what do you want me to do?”

“How about we just buy a shirt for you in the nearest department store here?”

“You kidding? You know I don’t have money.”

I am no rich just like what I said before.

“I’ll buy it for you.” I looked at this girl beside me, smiling sheepishly. “You know I don’t want you to be sick.”

“You serious?” I questioned. “I can just go home and change instead of spending your money.”

“Boo I told you. IT’S ALRIGHT!” She patted my back. “We’re best friends stupid! It’s not like you barely know me! And oh~ it you go home, you’ll leave me here. ARE YOU ING SERIOUS? You know I can’t finish a day without you! That’s why I hate you so much every time you absent.” I laughed for what she said.

She’s right. That’s why I love Lai so much. Despite of my rude and brat attitude to her, she still cares for me like she’s my umma. 

“AAAAAW!” I whined, doing an aegyo.

 I barely do an aegyo because according to MYSELF,i t’s the most difficult thing to do. I can’t……… I can’t do it. But oh yes of course only with Laila. Buing Buing my . I can’t with other people.

“OMG! Hyeri is doing an aegyo!” She pointed at my face, laughing, I laughed back.

“Yah. Ahjjuma loves me so much.”

“Oh course!” She winked. “WHAT THE? I told you to stop calling me with that.” she slapped my arms and I laughed more. She hates being called like that.

“But hey thanks huh~”

“Sure thing.” She smiled and got up on her seat, I sneezed again. “Oh snap. I think we need to get in the department store now.”

“Oh yeah. I think we should.” We hurriedly ran towards the main gate, we could care less. I’m afraid we can’t get back in time or else, the school guard won’t allow us to enter again.

“And where do you think you’re going? YAH! THE TWO OF YOU!”

And I told you so, the school guard is very strict!

“We’re just gonna buy a shirt for her.” Laila said in a hurry, pointing at me.

“Oh yeah~” I nodded.

“As you see, she’s wet. Really wet!” This girl spoke informally, as I saw the school guard looking at me like D____O his looks were from down to up in my body. I just shook my head in embarrassment.

“Yah!” I slapped her arm. “What did you just said?”

“What?” She questioned, like she doesn’t know anything. “But I’m right, right?”

“But that was so informal! The school guard might—“

“Huh? what’s wrong with the word ‘wet’ anyways?”

“Just—“

“Excuse me?” The school guard stopped us.

“Ahjusshi… my clothes were wet because some student splashes water on me a while ago. Mind if you let us go out and buy a shirt in the department store?”

“Okay.” he just nodded. “But make sure you’ll come back here before 1:30pm or else, I will report your names in the principal’s office.” He added.

“Ne we will. Thank you.” I bowed and forced Laila’s head to bow too. We were already outside and walking to the nearest department store in our school. Laila broke the silence between us.

“You used the ‘wet’ word too.” I looked at her and she’s smiling and you can tell that she’s trolling again.

“Yeah? But in a formal way of course.”

And here we are in the department store, searching for a shirt.

“Just pick anything. You don’t want to be late right?” She said, then I found a simple shirt in the rack and grab it.

“That’s cute. Now let’s buy this.” Laila grabbed me with her in the counter then purchased it. “Whoa. Miss please don’t plastic it. My friend will wear it now.” The cashier just nodded to Laila then pushed me into the fitting room.

“Hurry.” I heard her voice against the door. I took off my wet clothes, then wore the new one then fixed it on my body. Hey, I look normal now. I thought as I watch my reflection against the mirror.

“You done?” Lai’s voice went up again. “Yeah.” I nodded then opened the door only to see my troll friend waiting for me. Oh yes. Did I ever tell you that we purposely went to the mall? Well~ it’s Laila’s choice and besides, it’s not that far away from our school. Clever Laila.

“You look cute.” She smiled. “Now let’s go?”

“AYE AYE CAPTAIN!” I sang then the both of us laughed.

“We still have 30min left. What are we going to do now?”

“I think we should just go back in school. You don’t want to be caught by the school guard right?”

“oh yeah~” she nodded.

We were walking in the mall and WHAT THE?

Why there are so many people here? Well yeah~ Of course it’s a mall but I DIDN’T MEAN IN THAT WAY. Is there any event?

“What are those?” We gazed in our location and there were bunch of people running around, making a chaos.

“I think we should check that out.” Laila smirked then grabbed me with her to the crowd.

“But we’re going to be late.” I hesitated.

“This is just few minute right? I wanna see what’s there too!” She whined like a kid.

“Alriiight.” I sighed, letting this crying baby win over me. And besides, I OWE HER BIG TIME.

As we reached the place, the crowd was getting loud and crazy while waving a banner. I tried to look on what’s written on it and it says,

f(x) DAEBAK!

f(x)?

Is that the one I used to hate a lot? I HAVE A PHOBIA IN ALGEBRA SO PLEASE.

“OMG! It’s f(x)! It’s f(x)!” Then there’s Laila, jumping beside me in happiness.

f(x) ……… I think I heard that before.

OH YESH.f(x)! A band of five girls.:D

Okay I remembered. I used to see posters of them recently. I think they’re famous. I remembered there are a blonde girl, a petite girl, and the one with boyish look. Only the three of them I think.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE MY EYES!” Laila shouted.

“What’s with your eyes?” I looked at her trolling, and she was like ‘the hell?’

“f(x)! f(x)! f(x)!” the crowd were getting hyper, of course Laila too.

“I HATE LIFE SO MUCH! WHY I DIDN’T BRING MY ELECTRIC SHOCK ALBUM WITH ME? I SHOULD HAVE TALK TO THEM RIGHT NOW!” she cried like a baby, I tried to stop her because everyone was looking at us.

“Yah, there’s always another time.” I said, trying to stop her.

Luckily, she stopped. 

“but hey, where’s Krystal? I can’t see her. Only the 4 of them.”

“Who’s Krystal?” I asked.

“She’s an f(x) member too.” Laila answered and I just nodded. “Oh…”

Whoever that is I still don’t know her.

“Naaaa. I like that girl. But she’s not present. Let’s just go.” We turned our backs from the huge crowd then headed our way to the exit. The mall was really crowded so we were bumped by random people and it was really weird!

“15 more minutes.”

“More like a traffic!” I joked, still trying to get out.

“I’m thirsty.” This girl beside me whined so I went to her buying a milkshake in a stall inside the mall. There is a girl buying before us so we waited for her for a sec.

“Gomawo.” The girl said and turned her body on us. She was wearing fancy clothes, more like she just got from a party. (lol at this time? Gotta be kidding me.) Her face was covered by a mask and a pink hat on her head.

We both looked at her weird stare at us. It was like 5 seconds as she finally blurted out.

“OMG!” She said in an American accent. “Hyeri right? Park Hyeri?” She asked still holding her milkshake and her other hand pointing at me.

“Uhmm… do I know you?” I asked. To be honest, I don’t really talk to strangers. It’s just awkward and… creepy.

Wait,

SHE KNOWS MY NAME.

HOW THE HELL THAT HAPPENED?

“You’re Park Hyeri right?” She repeated.

“Yes I am?” I said back in English. Laila barely understand though, she just stood here beside me, speechless, like she’s examining the girl’s figure.

“I knew it!” the girl jumped, I just looked at her with a D____O face.

“Don’t tell me you forgot me already?”

“How can I recognize you if there’s a mask in your face?” I just chuckled, the girl chuckled back.

“Oh snap. Silly me. Ehe.” She just shrugged. She fixed her long hair then took the mask off on her face.

“Now.” She started. “Now don’t tell me you already forgot this face?” She smirked while pointing her index finger right in front of her face.

I looked at her for a sec, remembering that image. Laila’s doing the same. WHO IS THIS CHICK?

“SO?”

Laila and I were freeze, and I don’t know why Laila’s shock too. Both of our jaw were dropped open, still with our shock faces.

OH EEHM GEEEE…

 

--------------

i think picspam is fun so here goes~

at first, you'll be like "ohhh! what a cute 5 year old boy playing in the window!" but then,"Oh no, that's luhan! O.o"

luhaaaaaan...

gorgeous kai and yeollie's tounge! ><

DO's  forever O.o ... 

 

i love comments! <3