Sudden Heart Attact

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

“I’m the best female performer here in campus so ya better watch out Hyeri!”

“Well it’s not a big deal for me. I mean you’re good so I do not doubt.” I said.

“Just spill it out! You’re just jealous!” Kennedy rolled her eyes and left me like a boss.

Seriously, what’s wrong with this girl!?

"She's just trolling Hyeri. Let's just go." Laila grabbed my hand and pulled me to our next class.

Kennedy has been the most popular girl in our school and boys are lining up for her. She's pretty, with nice body that all boys want. She is known for her talent skills in ballet and jazz. Whenever there's a competition, she's always present and always received the highest award. She's just perfect to everyone's eyes!

"I don't know Hyeri. Did you do something bad to Kennedy?"

"No. why would I?" I shrugged when I heard Laila.

What does my friend think of me? T_T a bully?

"I mean, she's always bullying, cursing, and warning you like "stay away from me! Or else I’ll  kill you!" She motioned.

“I have no idea. Maybe she's just really like that. Always want to be on top."

"She's always and already on top. So, why would she warn you? That stupid b*tch!" I immediately laughed as Laila started clenching her fist.

Also confused of what this person beside me said. 

I’m not popular so why would Kennedy know me? You know guys, I know that girl since middle school but I 100000000% swear in myself that she doesn’t know my like . Kennedy doesn’t care lots of people. Only those famous kids like her.

"Naaa. Just forget her. See ya after class." I waved my hands to Laila as I watched her enter her class.

 

Now I’m alone already alone.

Walking in the hallway passing those classrooms busy with their own lessons.

"I'm bored." I whined in myself then pulled my phone on my bag.. I was really busy picking a pretty song that I almost forgot my next class.

Screw me~

And finally! After scrolling for a minute, I picked a rock style that can freshen up my nerves.

"MAMA! MAMA!" I was dancing crazily while walking in the hallway when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Heeeey."

"Oh sorry. I was just --" I was about to pick up my books but I was stuttered enough that I failed to do it.

"Thats okay." Kai smiled at me.

Yes, Kai.

Kai Kai Kai.

Famous for his dancing skill and his hotness. A famous idol in my school. He is like a male version of Kennedy but the difference is Kennedy is not an idol.

Kai helped me pick up my things, but when I lifted my head, I saw his face just inches away from me. O_________O It looks angelic that I almost had a nosebleed.

"I'm really sorry."

"Hey, that's fine. It's just weird because this is my first time to see someone dancing in some kind of hallways." He chuckled, my heart beat faster.

"Maybe I should go. I'm sorry again." I said in a fast way, trying to avoid this perfect man in front of me. Oh GOSH!

"Yah!" he shouted, but your body and mind keep on saying that you should run, run, RUN!

"You forgot to pick up your phone."  He silently said.

 I kept on running and realized that I was far enough on him so I stopped and put my hands on my knees for a sec.

"That was close." I roughly gasped for an air then checked the time. "Crap. I'm late!"

I hurriedly run in the hallway again but something popped in my so bipolar mind. I tried to tap my pockets for the third time, feeling if it's still there, but I found nothing.

Oh ...

 

 

------------------------

this is only the first part. and wait! there's more! just please sub and comment. i promise i will update on weekends :D