Weekend routine

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

a/n: baby~ I'm finally back from a long hiatus! hello? so what's up? do you still remember this story? hahalolokay and i did as what i promised! i did came back this January. i hope my you guys wont be disappointed. keke~ I'm just happy. i hope you do too. okay. I'll shut up now. i finally updated! so silent reader~ come out now~ I'm begging~ <3 u. 

 

It’s been two weeks since Tao became my classmate. To be honest, luck loves me already after we met.

It’s like my boring life became jolly when I became friends with him.

But it made things slightly worse.

One reason?

Jealousy.

Well I don’t pick friends. If they like to be with me, then I’ll go with the flow. I’ll be happy with it instead.

Who wouldn’t? Gaining friends is one of my biggest accomplishments in my existence.

But there’s still someone who you wouldn’t want to be friends with~

Again with that crazy voice! Why you don’t leave me? Go away!

Just answer my damn question.

But you’re not even asking me!

Well do you want me to mention his name then?

Alright. Alright! Geez~ what about him? What about the player?

I think he likes you.

No. just no. I am nothing alright? Who would fall in love with someone like this??

But then I realized I mentally pointed myself. I was talking to myself, to be exact.

I know he’s a player. And I know how a player plays…

But Kai—

Damn it. You’re my conscience. Why do I have to argue with myself?!

Fine. I’m out.

Thank you.

I sighed as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

Changing the topic…

It was weekend, so I just stayed home, doing all the chores that Hyunji wants me to finish.

Do the laundry.

Cook.

Wash the dishes,

Clean her car.

Sweep the dry leaves in the backyard,

And the hell?

Vacuum the garage.

Only Hyunji has the pride to make something like that.

Really boring. Coffee?

I turned to my phone which is vibrating on the table. It was Laila.

Love to. But naah. Gotta finish everything. I replied.

. You should receive a salary by now. Fine. Byee <3 She sent her last message.

I chuckled in myself as I pushed myself against the wall, to continue to wash the dishes.

“HYERI!” Hyunji’s voice roared over the kitchen, she was wearing a pajama and a bunch of curlers rolled on her hair.

“Yes?” I simply replied.

“Here’s the list of the food supply that you will buy. Now go and cook for me when you get home.” She commanded,

I sighed with a nod. I dried my hands with a white towel hanging on the fridge, and then took off my apron. “Hurry!” She frowned.

I ran upstairs, changed my clothes then wore my blue beanie hat.

I hurriedly laced my shoes, took the food list then left the house.

“Do I really have to hurry? Aish. Hyunji can you just wait? You impatient nasty queen.”

“I HEARD THAT.” Her voice echoed outside the house, I immediately ran through the main gate.

Being the Cinderella is horrible.

 

 “Let’s see. 15 packs of ramen, 8 bottles of milk, 3 box of powdered milk, 3-kg banana, 10 pieces of red apples, 5 green, 1 pack sugar, 2 bags of onion and garlic, 3 box of cheese, 2 trays of eggs. 5 cans of cola, 15 packs of chips, 2 bars of Hershey chocolate, and buy two bucket of chicken in KFC?!”

Hyunji.

Are you ing serious?

You know I can’t carry all these foods right?

My hands are complete but this is too much!

Aigoo. What do I expect?

I slowly check the food list, entering different section of foods in the super market. Now I beat the record of a busy married woman. I’m doomed.

I finally got all the foods in my shopping cart. I happily push it with my two bare hands.

Be careful not to break the eggs Hyeri.

I lazily pushed the cart into the counter, people around didn’t change at all. I shop here every 2 weeks and their faces are still, the same.

Nothing at all. Like… nothing. There’s no interest on their faces. Every time I come here, it always scares the hell out of me.

I paid the bill, grabbed the three bags of food then went straightly to the exit.

I was walking through the mall, searching for any KFC stall for Hyunji’s precious chickens when a small store caught my attention. It was a toy shop.

I remembered appa always brings me here when we stroll here in the mall.

Sighing, I slowly approached the shop, memories flashed in my mind as I saw the Barbie dolls displayed in the counter.

Still cute and simple like before.

I never expected this shop is still alive. I was only 14 back then when this place grew its popularity.

Reminiscing the memories, I grabbed a Barbie doll in the counter. I can’t help but soften.

I shut my eyes in discomfort.

The best day ever with appa. Oh why do you have to leave me with an evil step mother? Appa you really confuse me.

“Excuse me? If you’re not going to buy it, you better drop it and leave.” The saleslady blurted rudely, I sighed then left the shop. 

The place didn’t change. But the people do.

I walk through the mall, and then finally there was a KFC stall right across the Doll shop. I ordered two buckets of chickens then walk through the exit of the mall.

I hope I can add some toxic in these damn chickens, Hyunji.

I took the bus on the way home. Hello? I can’t walk with these heavy bags with me~ And besides, it’ll just take me long time to get home. That, the evil nasty queen will kill me.

“I’M HOOOOOOOME. HERE’S THE FOODS.” I shouted over the house, I hardly opened the door, foods were all over my hands, and then closed the door with my feet.

Where is everyone?