Hell Sunday

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

“Where’s the devil?” I tiptoed through the living room, passing it then went quietly to the kitchen.

Where the hell are they? Like seriously. I was just out for two and a half hours then they’ll already gone?

I wonder why they have skills in ditching. Seriously. Because they are nothing but Cruel, heartless, arrogant beings.

Here goes my temper~ Well who cares? At least I have time for myself.

No hyunji and her stupid commands.

No Res and her annoying voices.

And No Clay teasing me while I’m cooking.

I probably deserve time for myself.

Alone.

And quite.

And Alone.

Just alone.

I placed the grocery bags in the kitchen’s counter. I grabbed the foods then placed it neatly inside the fridge.

What am I going to do next again? Oh. Cook something for the nasty queen. But then again. They ditched the mansion.

I’m not hungry either. Sleep is the best. Probably the best.

I smiled in myself. Yawning, I stretched my arms freely as I walked through my way, climbing slowly in the stairs then yanked my door opened.

Before I knew it. I fell asleep in my bed.

 

“Ahem.” A voice called but I ignored it. I feel really comfortable here in my bed. And I hate it when someone disturbs my sleeps.

“Ahem Park Hyeri.” It called again, I groaned slightly.

“Stop. I’m sleeping. Go away.” I muttered as I pulled my blanket in my chin.

“PARK HYERI IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GET YOUR OUT IN MY MANSION YOU BETTER MAKE US BREAKFAST!” I shriek then hurriedly sat up sitting. I rubbed both of my eyes to get a clearer vision of the figure in front of me.

Then BAAM!

It’s Hyunji. Both of her eyebrows were furrowed and you can really tell that she’s already angry.

OOPS. My Bad.

“Alright. I’m coming.” I retorted as I walked passed her and dashed through the bathroom.

“Stupid slave.” She muttered in her breath then left my room.

“CRUEL, EVIL. HEARTLESS. NASTY QUEEN! I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU!” I mouthed as I saw the door of my room closed.

Wait. What’s the day today? Do I have school or something?

I walked towards my calendar hanging in the wall.

Sunday.

Oh.

“HYERI! MAKE US BREAKFAST!” I ran my fingers through my hair.

They disturbed my sleep. Again.

They can’t cook not because they don’t know.

First, because they want to abuse their powers.

And second because they hate me a lot. They want me to suffer.

How am I going to suffer by cooking eggs and bacons anyways?

“HYERI! I SAID GET DOWN HERE! DO YOU WANT ME TO COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU?!” Another Hyunji’s voice roared downstairs, I hurriedly clean myself then grabbed anything in my closet.

I didn’t care what clothes I got. I swear Hyunji’s not kidding when she’s angry.

As I walked downstairs I saw my devil step family in the living room. They caught me staring at them with intense.

“What are you waiting for? We’re damn hungry! Cook!” Hyunji pointed the kitchen angrily.

“Because she’s so damn lazy to be a slave!” Res rolled her eyes as she watched me walk passed them.

Shut up.

Just shut up all of you.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked lazily.

“Eggs and bacons.” They said, I shrugged them.

“Sure. You’re welcome.” I chimed then heated the fry pan in the stove.

Am I going to be their damn slave for the rest of my entire life?

I will not handle them. I can’t. And I won’t.

Oh appa. I wish you’re still alive and I’m living with you instead. Here in our house.

Yes. This is not Hyunji’s house. This is ours. Well, this was our house. But because appa died. He trusted his evil second wife too much that he never noticed her devil plans. He gave the mansion on her and I have to live with them. They were treating me nice whenever appa is around. But when the news came out that he died, the three of them became abusive on me and I have to be their slave. I know. It’s too… dramatic. But what can I do? It’s my life and I have to go on.

“Enjoy.” I said as I watch them eat in the dining table. “Pigs.” I muttered under my breath.

“WHAT WAS THAT?” Clay glared at me.

“N-nothing.” I said as I walked out.

“Go get us our glasses of water.” Hyunji called.

“The fridge is behind you. You can get it by yourself.”

“OUR GLASSES OF WATER.” She repeated, I sighed then hopelessly grabbed their water in the fridge.

I can’t believe I’m still following them.

“Good job slave.” Res sheepishly grinned, I rolled my eyes.

 “Oh you’re not done yet.” One of them said, I looked up.

“You have to deliver those papers in Myeongdong.” Hyunji pointed the tower of papers placed nicely in the small table in the living room. I followed her fingers then went over to check it.

Wow.

“You don’t need to check them. You just have to deliver them.” They all rolled their eyes.

“But why in Myeongdong? It’s too far!”

“Just do what I said! In fact. You’re just a maid. A slave.”

“Yeah we don’t consider you as a part of our family.” Clay shrugged.

Well as if I see the three of you as I my family too.

Heck.

“Fine.” I said.

I had enough. If I keep on arguing, I will never win over them anyways.

They have the power. And I don’t.

They have the money and obviously I’m a broke.

They have jobs, and I’m just their maid but don’t get paid because they’re cruel, mean and selfish.

“Where in Myeongdong?”

Hyunji stated the important information like who’s the business guy that I have to meet with, exactly what part of Myeongdong where I’m going to meet that business guy and like don’t mess up the papers or I’ll be in trouble.

“Be sure to get back after lunch! You still have chores to finish!” She said then closed the door behind me with my foot. Both of my hands were busy with the tower of papers.

When the door finally closed, I slowly put the papers on the ground then dialed Laila’s number.

“Hello?” She went up.

“Laila. Are you free?”

“Yeah, I guess. Why? You wanna hang out?”

“No. Yeah. I mean. I need your help. Is it okay if I meet you in the bus stop near here in the mansion?” I asked, trying to hide myself in case the three devils see me.

“Sure. I’ll be there in a minute.” She said then I nodded as I ended the call.

Great. I’m with my friend.

This job will not be boring anymore.

 

“What’s with those?” Laila examined my figure; I rolled my eyes as I walked beside her.

“Papers. I guess.”

“Wow for the obvious. Do you need help?” She teased, trying to make me chuckle.

“I don’t say, don’t I?” I teased back, and this time, she’s the one laughing. I gave her the half of the papers in her and we both hopped inside the bus.

“Are you really sure this one’s healthy?” She asked randomly, I looked up at her.

“What do you mean healthy?”

She rubbed her temple, trying to explain what she said. “I don’t know really. I feel something horrible will happen. Did Hyunji tell you about these papers?”

I was taken back from her words.

Horrible? We’re just going to deliver these papers right? How is that going to be horrible?

“Maybe you’re just being delusional, Laila. Of course nothing bad will happen. I know.” I flashed a friendly smile at her, while patting her back in comfort.

“I trust you alright? You better mean what you just said.” She sighed.

“Yeah yeah.”

“By the way. Tao talked to me last Friday.” She said, I became interested about it.

“Really? What did she said?” I asked.

Then after a second, I grinned sheepishly at her, poking her waist while teasing her. “Hey. You didn’t spazz in front of him, did you?”

“Why would I do that?” She let out a dry laugh, I grinned more giving her my best dirty tease.

“Because he’s a member of EXO. And you love EXO so much that you’d die for them?” I poked her waist, she whimpered.

“Stop!” She accused. “I didn’t I swear. Oh stop poking me! It ti… tickles~”

“Come on~ say it! It’s okay. Haha.”

“Alright. Alright. I did okay?! Now stop! Hahaha!”

Then I stopped. “That’s all I wanted to hear.” I smiled.

“I did a little. I can’t help it. I’m so sorry.” She sighed.

I looked at her with confusion. She shook her head as she tried to look away.

Whut?

“Hey. Don’t say sorry.” I chuckled. “You love them. I understand that.”

“But you hate them.” She pouted.

“It doesn’t mean that I hate all of them. That play…” I stuttered. I really don’t want to mention him. It just boils my blood. “… That guy just really got into my nerves.”

“Look.” I sighed, she looked up. Wow. Obedient Laila. “I should be the one to say sorry. Handling my temper is a pain in the for me. I’m very sensitive. You know that. That time when Kai and I argued, I was not in my right condition. All I did back then was hate, hate and hate him. I’m so sorry that I was too selfish to understand what you feel…”

“No don’t say sorry. You understand me right? Well I understand you more. I would feel and do the same if that happened to me. I mean… Kai is really a jerk. I admit.” She muttered under her breath.

“Don’t say that…” I shook my head.

Well, he really is. But I don’t want Laila to feel guilty for her words.

“No, really. Don’t you dare lie!” She spat, but there’s no meaning on it. She really spat on me every time and it became her hobby so I was used to it.

“You don’t have to force yourself to ignore them… I mean I know you did when I was this stupid who’s always angry… but now I understand, ever since Tao became my friend.” I smiled.

“Okay. I’m really trying hard to do it. Because I thought you’ll hate me too if you heard me spazz over them again.” She chuckled, I chuckled back. “But of course I know my limitations… so yeah.”

“Gosh! I feel stupid for wasting my time back then! It was just… Aish. I can’t believe it. If I could go back in the past, I will just stay calm and ignore that Kai. I mean, I’ll politely ask my phone so he’ll give it back, nice and tidy. Argh!” I slapped my face with my palms.

“It’s not your fault though. So shut up.” Laila laughed, I felt comfortable saying those stuffs to her.

It’s really good to have a friend accompanying you.

“Oh yeah! We totally forgot about Tao!” She snapped.

Oh.

 

a/n: a double update for my comeback. AYO WADDUP sweeties! Sorry. there's no EXO scenes here. But i promise I'll write plenty of it when she becomes their maid. :) 

Do comment a lot okay? :) I love comments. I really do. And I love you guys. :) I only got few subbies but you guys are awesome enough to make me feel confident while writing this. 

Now I'm back. And i have plenty of chappies encoded in my word. :) I tried to improve my writing. I hope it would satisfy you. :) 

POST COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/UPVOTE 

tumblr_mfmk23oLmI1qmwxbbo1_500_zps2ffa94

 

wave_zpsf2303f70.gif

GUYS! D.O WAVED AT YOU! ANNYEONG~