The Player Got My Phone

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“I think you already know the answer.”  I run towards Laila who’s waiting patiently for me.

“Right.”

We finally walked away from the school, really tired and stressed. We didn’t even bother to notice other students calling our names that we almost look like some es ignoring others.

“You know you should really change the way you act now.” Laila spoke, breaking the silence between us.

“I’m really sorry.” I lazily answered.

“And the hell? You’re not even texting or calling me.”

From that, I immediately remembered everything this morning. I really want to tell it to Laila but then I thought that she might get herself killed after knowing that I met Kai. AND MY PHONE. URGH~

That’s because she loves him so much. Really acts like a crazy fan girl over him. Well yeah sure, I listen to their songs too but EXCUSE ME. I am not a hardcore crazy fan of EXO.

“YOU DID WHAT?” Laila almost fell on her knees after telling her the truth.

“Pssssh. I knew it.” I sighed while shaking my head.

“You mean, Kai has your phone right now, and he’s still not returning it?”

“Probably.”

“Damn girl! I wish I had called your # a while ago. Then he might answer it then—“

“Yah!” I slapped her arms while she’s still in her fantasy world daydreaming about it. Laila and her obsession to EXO~

“You manage to fan girl that famous player even though I’m here beside you worrying about my phone?”

Yep Kai is a player. I mean sure, he’s an idol. And an idol shouldn’t do something idiot in public or else he’ll get stalked by paparazzi and medias! But Kai? What in the hell is his secret that he’s still famous despite of his jerk doings at school? One time he asked Alice for a date then after a day I saw him kissing some girl in the library. That’s why I shouldn’t believe that boy for his sweet embraces. I KNOW HIM WELL~ but . I’m not a stalker so please.

She stopped in an awkward feeling letting me know that she felt sorry about it. I sighed in disappointment and continued walking through home.

“Well, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t…”

“That’s okay.” I said, and then she shook her head. “Now my problem is how to get it back.”

“Yeah right.”

“This is stupid. How come he never returns it to me, while we’re still in that school.” I shouted then people around us starting to give us a weird glares.

“Maybe that’s because you almost spend your whole time in detention? Hello?”

“Oh.” I chuckled. “Aha. Silly me. But wait, no! I need my phone right away! Hyunji might kill me if she calls me and no one’s answering!”

“Damn your right. But how are we going to get it back?” We stopped for a moment in the side of the road then realized that.  Oh yeah. Good job~ really good job.
 

~~~

I finally reached the mansion where I live (yep… I live in this mansion but I feel like Cinderella here), holding these two paper bags full of different foods.

“And what took you so long to come home?” Here we go AGAIN.

“I brought bread and pancakes.” I smiled awkwardly to my evil step sisters whose giving me death glares in front of the main door.

Before Laila and I spilt up, I headed to the shopping mart to buy some foods that Hyunji had commanded me before going to school. Well, yeah… it’s a life of a poor slave.

I walked through the kitchen just to avoid these girls but then they followed me while their arms twisted on their bodies like they are upset.

“How can I help you?”  I asked them, not even looking at their faces.

“You haven’t answered my question, Hyeri.” Res said.

“Oh … Where would I go aside from school?”

“I haven’t seen you at school like 3 days already you liar!” Clay gave me a high pitched voice, my nerves immediately boiled but then I still managed to control it.

OH COME ON. Living with them for almost 4 years will not make me die for today.

“Detention.” I quickly said.

“You brat! We’ve been sacrificing our life just to study hard then you’re just spending your life in detention?!  I must tell this to mom!” Res groaned then run upstairs to find Hyunji eating chickens in her bed like a nasty queen.

“Oh you are so dead!” Then there’s Clay laughing on me like an idiot, and his braces showing up. LOL

“Pssh.” Well like I’m not already immune to Hyunji’s swearing words.”

 

Meanwhile at EXO dorm…

Kai’s POV

I should just find her this morning. What a handsome pabo.

Since EXO don’t have much schedule today, we just rested our backs lying lazily inside our rooms after school. I went to the living room then laid my on the couch. I remembered the girl and I don’t even know her name. I just got impressed by her moves and swear people! That’s my first time to see something WEIRD like that.LOL

I grabbed her phone in my pocket trying to check it. Hmm. Cool though. It’s an Iphone.  I bet she’s the princess of their family. I first stare to my atmosphere from left to right if someone’s looking at me, but there’s no one. OH YEAH~

Sehun’s busy taking selca … psssh! That ulzzang!

Suho is busy with his books.

D.O busy eating pizza in the kitchen.

Baekhyun laughing like an idiot in his room. And what the hell is he even doing there?

And Chanyeol? Where is he?  NVM. Swear he’s just be creepin’

And the EXO-M is busy in China and Taiwan.

Finally, I got the chance to check her phone then I saw her selca as her wallpaper. Awwww what a cutie~ ^^

I got the chance to open it as I slid the lock menu but then it was protected by a password code. Damn. I guess life wouldn’t let me to struggle others.

 “YOU GOT A NEW PHONE?” I turned my head to my back then there’s a tall man watching me like OMG Kai! Lemme check what is that!

Oh come on! Lemme just see it!” He happily jumped beside me trying to grab her phone in my hand.

“NO. STOP!”  I yelped still backing off to Chanyeol.

“You jerk. It’s just a phone!”

“Okay, but promise me you will never tell to anyone ne?”

“Huh? It’s just phone. How come you don’t want to share it to the other members?”

“Will you finish me first?”

“FINE. ARASSO.” 

We sat secretly in the couch trying to hide the phone in our hands.

“She’s cute.” Chanyeol said. MORE LIKE HE’S BLUSHING.

“I know right?” I said still looking at her wallpaper. Well screw life. We can’t even open it.

“How did you get her phone? You’re really a JERK. You’re an idol and you tried to steal a phone?”

STUPID CHANYEOL. 

“I didn’t steal it you PABO! She accidentally left it.” I punched his arms.

“Huh?”

“Just for some reason.”

“Then how are you going to return it?” He asked.

“Maybe tomorrow at school. Will you come with me and meet her?”  I asked him.

“Sure. As long as you will not do something nasty.”

“You can trust me!”

“I got my eyes on you!” He said while looking at me with a killer eye, his two fingers pointing it.

“Yoow. What do you even think of me? A CRIMINAL?” I punched him again.

“You stole a phone so I’m half way there.” He laughed. STUPID.

Chanyeol seriously got into my nerves.

“WHAT THE? I told you I didn’t steal it!”

“Fine. Fine.” He laughed more then went to his room.

“Hey! You might see Baekhyun doing something creepy there!” I shouted on him.

“SHUT UP.”  He responded.

Tomorrow I’ll see you.

 

----

(a/n: updated! i need your comments. Love u! <3)