No way~ Yes way~

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Words cannot be pronounced in my mouth. All were scattered in my stomach as I felt butterflies playing with it. my mouth were still wide open, still with the D______O face. This chick is just waiting for my final reaction, still with her bright and excited face.

WOW. I mean WOW! She became so pretty.

I barely recognize her face… thanks to her unforgettable voice though…

“No way.” I mumbled and weird. I’m still looking at her as if I saw a ghost. I finally got the chance to move, I shook my head, still making 100% sure if this chick is her. I turned my head to Laila and her grip in my arm started to hurt like . What’s with this reaction Lai? I mean, do you know her too?

“Oh my… oh my…” She motioned like she’s going to have a nosebleed. “You’re… oh my ing gosh. You’re freakin’—“ She was about to blurt it out when this chick got up into her and covered Lai’s mouth with her full strength.

“Yes. Yes. I know it already. Please don’t mention my name or else I’ll be in trouble. HUGE TROUBLE!” She whispered to her, and already speaking in Korean.

Laila stopped in spazzing, as she gave me a poker face and just nodded.

“Promise?” She asked. Laila gestured his right hand then freed from her grasp.

 

Laila’s POV

SHEET! SHEET! SHEET!

I

CAN’T

BELIEVE

IT

!

MY EYES!

ASDFGHJKLASDFFGH! Why I’m getting so lucky these days?

It’s Krystal. IT’S FREAKIN KRYSTAL OF f(x)! My favorite girl ever. GOD KILL ME NOW. I’m sure I’m jumping in happiness! I can’t show it though. But still. Weeeeeeeeeee~ it’s Krystal. Gosh I love her so much!

 

Your POV

“Yah! Hyeri-ah! At least say a word or something!” a hand waved in my face, my thought was like shrugged off.

“Yow girl.” I slapped her arm. Well not in a hard way, then smiled and chuckled at her.

“How can I forget this gorgeous chick in front of me?” I widen my arms, waiting for a hug from her.

“KYA!” She shouted, spazzing, and then ran over me to accept the hug. “Is that true?” She asked, and WOOP. Still fluent in English.

“Of course you little twerp!” I answered still hugging her.

“What’s my name then? If you got the right one, then you’re not lying.”

I’m not good in lying you know that.”

“Then tell me.”

“Soojung-ah! Your name is Jung Soo-jung ne?” I asked, making sure I’m not making any mistakes. Come on~ Me? I know her better.

“WAAAAAAAA!” She spazzed again that made me whimper in her hug.

“Hyeri! Hyeri! Hyeri-ah! I miss you so much!” She said happily.

 

Krystal’s POV

Yes way.

Yes freakin way. It’s Hyeri.

What a small word eh? Can’t believe I’ll see her again after 7 years. Your heard me. 7 YEARS. I’m still a trainee back then. I think.Just look at her. She changed a lot. But of course in a manner way. I’ve known her since childhood.

Come on~ we’re both 94liner so we experienced great OH SO GREAT times together. Still can’t believe she’s here hugging me. So happy it’s not that awkward.

How could it be…

Of course we’re not awkward. She’s my best friend!

I’m still a babo though ><

Yow people keep on nodding on me don’t you? Sorry twerps, I just got carried by my emotion. Not to mention HAPPY, very ing HAPPY emotion. So… uhmm… well I think I’m ready to speak formally now?

Lemme tell you a story.

I know you already know where I came from? Hello? California USA?

Stalkers…

Just kidding. So yeah~ I met her there. Not to mention, she used to live their too since birth?Oh yeah Oh yeah~ She’s from USA too. But she’s a full Korean.

Her family is just rich. I mean RICHY RICH. But not like that in the movie. I’m just being so exaggerated.

We both entered the same school during grade school and Hyeri is a cool, nice, pretty but evil kid before. She's evil. She likes trolling a lot but she can’t troll me though. I am WAY better. *nods *nods *flips hair*

During weekends, our family used to gather together for a picnic, or sometimes, we play together inside their house *cough* mansion. *cough* This is a secret but I guess I have no choice. *smirk*

She loves Barbie so much that she has 10 boxes of it in her room. The pretty girly Hyeri! Imagine a strong and evil girl has a weak side too? And the worst, she can transform into Hello Kitty whenever she sees toys. I mean Barbie dolls.

But when I was 12, my family decided to move back in Korea to follow my sister’s career.

She was only a trainee back then. And in that, we got separated to each other but from what I heard, they move back here in Korea too after a year. But I didn’t got the chance to communicate with her because a life of a trainee is such a hell.

Then I got debuted, the lesser chance to meet her. But ABRACADABRA. She’s here!

“How are you?” I asked happily.

“I’m fine.” She laughed, and I can see it’s a fake one. What’s wrong with her? She used to be a bubbly person before.

“I CAN SMELL YOU.” I said, giving her a death glare. I guess I don’t need to do it? Fans said I look so cold? Is that even true? I hate it though…

“You know me well!” she chuckled and more fake laughs…

“…”

“Oh come on Soojung! We just met. Don’t make me cut your hair!” She joked, I just nodded.

"KRYSTAL! KRYSTAL! KRYSTAL!"

The crowd were calling me that made us turn our heads into the right.

I forgot. I should catch the fan signing event.

“Uhmm… Krystal-shii… I think you better go there.” Then the girl beside Hyeri talked.

“Oh yeah I think so…”

“Go.” Hyeri said.

“But…”

“Let’s just meet later.” She smiled, I sighed.

The disadvantage of being a ing idol.

YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE!

“Give me your # then.” I said in a hurry then got my phone in my pocket to save her #.

“Done.” I said then grabbed my bag, sipped my milkshake for the last moment.

“We’ll see each other again Hyeri-ah!”

“Of course we will you babo.”

“Oh by the way, what’s your name again?” I asked the girl beside her. She looks cute and friendly. I don’t want to look like a snob to her for not asking her name, of course.

“I’m Laila.” She jumped in happiness, and then accepted my shake hand.

“Oh Laila? Your name sounds so western.” I chuckled.

“Yeah I guess so… Hyeri just called me ‘Laila’ because she thinks it suits on me. But my real name is Lee Lailai.”

“Oh! Are you Chinese?”

“Ehe. Yep! But I was born here. So I think I’m a Korean now.”

“Wow. Hi Laila. Nice meeting you by the way. Im—“

“Soojung! Krystal! I know! I know!” I chuckled to her reaction, Hyeri chuckled too behind her.

Is she my fan?

I guess so.

Plus are all pretty like me.

“I’ll see you soon! Both of you of course!” I said then gave them a flying kiss. I hurriedly ran through the crowd, making sure if my hat, mask and jacket will not fall off.

Okay?

How can a jacket fall off from my body?

Of course it won’t.

Jeongmal babo.