What, you're famous too?

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Tao’s POV

Are you kidding me? ARE YOU REALLY KIDDING ME? I let out a sarcastic laugh as if I just got from a comedy show.

Hahaha~

The name is Huang Zi Tao and this girl in front of me doesn’t know anything about me. I know martial arts baby!

And I’m from EXO-M. This girl doesn’t really know me huh? Well she’s different. Yes, totally different. A girl like her should spazz and scream out of her lungs when she sees me.

But what is she doing. Studying Chemistry? Not a dorky way but so cool for me. I barely and rarely meet someone like her though. Not to mention she’s a cutie.

“What’s so funny?” she stopped in writing, giving me this irritated look.

“Nothing.” I said calmly, caressing my cheeks and it feels so warm. “You sure you don’t know me?”

“Uhm… well…” She stopped, motioning her pen below her chin. “I am really sure I just met you just now.”

“Martial arts? Mandarin? The maknae? Panda?” I gave her hints, but she just shppk her head even more saying ‘I don’t really know like .’ “What’s with those?” She asked, I sighed.

Fine.

I’ll tell you.

"Have you heard of EXO?"

 

Your POV

He said EXO.

My veins started to boil as I immediately remembered Kai, the total player.

EXO?

Why did he open up about them?

It feels so annoying.

“They’re famous. So why would I forget them?” I said lazily, giving him an expression like oh please stop! I don’t want to talk about EXO.

“EXACTLY!” He clapped his hands.

“Wait, don’t tell me you’re a fan boy?”

“No I’m not.” He shrugged.

“Then why are we talking about them in the first place?”

“You know, this is my first time meeting a cute girl who lives in mountains.” He gave me this smile that I can feel that it’s a fake one. No, I mean an insulting one.

“I don’t live in mountains. I live in a mansion.”

“What? Mansion? Really?”

“Well, not like the way you think. I just live there for some horrible reason.” I smiled, trying to change the topic.

“Whoa… Rich girl.”

“Used to be.” I bit my lower lip.

Please change this hell topic.

Change this hell topic!

That’s just before, when my appa is still alive. And that will never come back. *sigh* WTF. Don’t make me talk about my father or I’ll cry in no time.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Aniyo. Don’t mind it.” I just smiled and he nodded. I continued studying this hell subject as I gazed at Tao who focused his self back on those languages. Seriously. I mean SERIOUSLY.

Why do I find this guy attractive? Yeah people. my admits that he’s hot *cough* good *cough* looking.

Look at those eyes. So… so… I don’t know how to say it.

Wait.

Do I sound like a ert teenager? Mother of kidney.

The effect of reading Kim Soo Yoon fan fictions. I should really avoid reading those from now on. *face palm*

“Yah! Hyeri! Are you okay?” he snapped his fingers on my face as I woke up in reality.

“Huh? Oh yeah. Totally fine.” I motioned my upper body, lying in the table as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I got a message. It’s an unknown # but I already know who this is.

WARNING.

Blood may reach 100 degrees C.

Message: Ni Hao! How is Hyeri? ^_^

Damn it Kai. Why do you need to  bother my effin life again.

To Kai: I’m fine. Please don’t text me again.

SENT.

To Hyeri: good to know. (: so where are you?

To Kai: it’s none of you business dip.

SENT.

To Hyeri: seriously~ why u keep on hating me?

To Kai: seriously~ why you keep on bothering my life? ><

To Hyeri: Because I think I like u? *cough* Numb much?

To Kai: shut up player. I don’t flirt with jerks like u.

To Hyeri: you don’t flirt with jerks? So does that mean you still flirt?

Then another massage came.

To Hyeri: Hot damn. That made me ! SO .

To Kai: ERT. And that made me want to kill u.

To Hyeri: Go on… I will not bother.

To Kai: P-E-R-V-E-R-T.

SENT.

ert~ I didn’t noticed, I was already mumbling everything I want to say to Kai’s face like …

Oh yeah you like me? Big mistake bro! BIG MISTAKE.

erts will always be erts… Oh! And he’s ? What does he think of me? A doll?

“What’s with the cursing?” I lifted my head only to see a look-a-like panda watching my every moves.

I forgot. I’m not alone here.

“Because some jerk is cursing my life so I need to curse back.” I sighed then switched off my phone in case Kai texted me again. I don’t want to read his next message so yeah~

“Tell me who the jerk is then I’ll help you kill him!” Tao clenched his fist, I laughed at his sudden reaction. “What? I know martial arts! I can slice him into half and it’s way better than fruit ninja!” (a/n:sorry. I just love playing that game. Ehe ^^)

“No it’s fine.” I stopped in laughing. “Actually he’s not just an ordinary student so I think you’ll be in trouble if you do that.”

“I don’t care. I’m not ordinary too!”

“Is that because you’re Chinese?” I cut him.

“No stupid. My race has nothing to do with me, being an extraordinary!”

“Whoa … really?”

“Just tell me the name.”

“Kai. The name is Kai.” I answered lazily and I really don’t like saying that name. it feels like hell! More like a hell name! LOL

“WHAT THE?” hew stopped.

 

Tao’s POV

He said Kai. LOOOL

So she’s the girl that Kai’s always talking about? Seriously, you will not believe me when I say this! But of course you need to believe me!

Duh?

In the dorm, Kai’s always like…

“Hyung! I can’t believe I did that to her! That is so scandalous!"

Then yesterday, he was like,

“I got her number! Finally!”

Then this morning…

“Her name! I already know her name!”

Oh yes I forgot. He also cried because he can’t take that ‘player thingy in his mind. That’s just so…. CHILDISH!

And IKR? Dude, do you still see a manly Kai now that I revealed those?

HELL NO.

“Kai?” I asked, and yes I’m shocked in this way.

“Yes, it’s Kai. Long story dude.”

“Oh I know the story.” I grinned, her brow shot up.

“Huh?”

“I know Kai well Hyeri.”

“But how?”

I was about to say everything when I saw the wall clock and we already spend an hour in the library. Yes, it’s already my… I mean our next class.

“Hyeri, we need to get in our next class.” I said in a hurry, fixing all the books in the table. She looked at the wall clock too so she did the same then put all the books back in the bookshelves.

“You still got some explanations to do.” She exclaimed, I just nodded.

 

Your POV

“Sorry we’re late.” We both bowed to our teacher who’s already checking the attendance.

“Sit down.” He commanded, we nodded as my classmate started yelling and spazzing like crazy.

“OH GOD! TAO! TAO!”

“SHEET! TAO’S OUR NEW CLASSMATE!”

“FEELS LIKE HEAVEN BABY!”

I looked at the boy beside me and he’s just smiling like he’s going to burst. What? You’re famous too?

“FIRST IS KAI, NOW IT’S TAO?”

“TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM HYERI. AND DON’T MAKE US JEALOUS ON YOU. .”

I heard cursing behind me as we sat in our seats and Tao’s beside me.

What’s happening? Why is everyone craving to sit with Tao?

“Class, you have a new classmate. He’s from class C and he’s foreign. I think you know him already. But please introduce yourself to everyone.”

Tao stood up and went in front as all the students keep on smiling ear to ear. “Hi. I’m Hung Zi Tao and yes, I’m Chinese. Also known as Tao, a member of EXO-M.”

 

a/n: hey~ so I’m back. Sorry I haven’t updated for like 3 weeks? I lost my internet connection. But now I have it again! cheers! Anyways… I just figured out that this story is a bit long. This fic is all about a girl who will be EXO’s personal maid. Yes, yes… and I already posted 13 chaps but she’s not their maid yet. Aha. Please wait for that! Im begging!

Comments are loved! Comments are appreciated! So please comment. I love you!

 

my bias in EXO-M is Kris so yeah ... only him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH~ Im so selfish...

 

i'm sure this is not Kris. but WTF. O.O