No, I'm not

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Your POV:

JUST GOT REAL.

Tao? Him? An EXO member?

SHOOT.ME.NOW.

There is no way he’ll be an EXO member!

But he just said it.

 Hyeri don’t be stupid.

DON’T BURST OUT!

Your feels!

Hold that tight!

Not here!

You’re in a middle of a class!

Shut up conscience. I can handle myself alone. And I don’t need your help.

Oh… fine.

After introducing his self, he sat down beside me like nothing happened. He gave me a wink but it didn’t bother me because I’m like D_______O again, not even blinking.

“Lemme get this straight.”

“Yup.” I was about to ask him but I guess he already know my questions. Clever panda.

“Yup. Yes. And Yeah.”

“I can’t believe this!” I slapped myself hardly, and I almost stood up in my chair. I wanna scream like right now! But NO! That’s the most stupid thing evaah! This is just what you called, OVER-REACTING.

“Calm down will ya?”

“Okay.” I sighed, realizing all of these are REAL.

“Look. I’m not going to hurt you Hyeri. I'm maybe close with Kai, but I don’t act like him, and don’t speak like him! Come on…”

SHOOT.

He’s right. Maybe I’m just a total nuts for hating EXO just because with some loser. OOH… now I sound so bad! *facepalm*

I’m a stubborn kid, who hates the whole EXO for the reason that their member bothers me. I mean, how mean is that? How horrible is that eh? I hate myself now. I need to free my “apology” to Tao. He didn’t even do something bad. Look at him. Nothing but a friendly panda. This is not right. Appa didn’t teach me to be a mean person...  

SCREW EVERYTHING.

“Hey Tao?” I woke up in reality, only to see everyone already busy in the class. Wait, so I was the only one not listening? Oh. -_-

“Yes?” he went up.

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for what?”

“I’m sorry that I was about to hate you because I just knew that you’re an EXO member. I’m really sorry that I hated your group just because Kai’s bothering me. You’re right. I guess all of you, especially you… is not bad after all.” I sighed, really embarrassed but heeeeeey… I did the right thing!

I heard Tao chuckled on what he heard. “You don’t need to be sorry. It’s not even your fault if you started hating on us. Besides, if I were you… I will really do the same because Kai? Oh please. He’s a life smasher.”

“Really? So you forgive me?”

“Naaaah… your apology .” He laughed. And I don’t really know what to say.

“Stupid.” Was the last word I said, before focusing myself in the teacher.

Hey, this sounds like Tao’s not awkward to me anymore.  I just met this guy few hours ago. I think he’s really that sociable.

Well at least I made the right thing eh? Now God will forgive me.

But…

Note to the readers: I freed my apology but that doesn’t mean that Kai and I were already “OK” This is not about him. NOT ABOUT HIM.

 

After class…

“Hyeri! Are you going home?” I was taking my things in my locker when a happy panda went up to me.

“Well yeah? That’s what all students do after school right?”

“Great. Then I’ll go home with you. I’m with my members! You can also meet them!” he happily drag me but I refused. “Tao, no!”

“But why?”

“Because…” I took a deep breath. “#1, I’m going home with Laila. #2. You’re with EXO. It’ll be awkward if I’ll come with you. And #3, Kai’s there. NO. NO. NO.”

“Okay… So next time?” my answer is really and always NO but I can’t refuse to that face. Great. So he can do a scary look, and also a cute one?

“You’re kidding me with those eyes?”

“Nope. The answer is Yes, or No.” he put his hands on his waist.

“Fine. Fine. Alright. Next time!”

HE did a victory sign then bid a goodbye. I chucked at his moves but I immediately stopped because all girls were looking at me with those eyes. Not again~

 

Meanwhile...

“Damn it Tao! Why are you always out when it comes to going home?!” D.O frowned while waiting in the van.

The rest of the EXO members were inside the van, waiting for the others to hop in.

“I don’t know about this. But I think this is the day of his transferring.” Baekhyun stated, all of them looked at him in bafflement.

“Transferring?”

“Yeah. Like, you excelled in your class and immediately transferred in a higher class?” Then there’s Sehun.

“I get it. But that doesn’t excuse him for being late!”

“Oh wait, there he is!” all the boys poke their heads in the window as Sehun pointed Tao, talking to someone.

“Is that him?”

“That’s totally him.”

“Then who’s that girl?”

“Wait.” Then there’s Kai, looking at them, intensely. Of course he knows the girl.

“That’s Hyeri!” He exclaimed as all of them got shocked on his reaction.

“What’s with you dude? You almost broke my eardrum!”

“Hyeri? You mean the love of your life?”

“Shut up Sehun!”

 

Kai’s POV

Tao’s with her huh? Well I’m not JEALOUS. Even though none of you is not asking me. But why is he talking to her? And WHAT THE…

“Oh… Sweet ducks! Tao’s dragging her!” Sehun keeps on teasing me with an ugly derp face.

Sehun. When we get home. I’ll kill you.

I promise.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Kai look at that! The love of your life was being dragged by a panda! OOOOOOOOOOOOH” all of them joined Sehun. Seriously. This one’s already irritating!

“PSSSSH. So what? I bet they’re just friends.”

“Well Tao became friends with her while you’re just here stalking her. OOOOOOOOOOOOH! Kai that hurts!”

“STOP TALKING GUYS! IT’S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!” I shouted then closed the window hardly.

They all stopped in talking until Tao went inside the van already smiling ear to ear.

I’m not jealous…

I’m not jealous…

IM NOT JEALOUS!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i'm not updating that fast. I'm just really lazy busy.

So what's up?

Did i miss something?

probably not.

 

for those who always comments here, WHERE ARE YOU??????? *cries hard*

it really hurts when you stopped in commenting.

I FEEL LIKE A LONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER *cries*

<-- the drama queen.

I’m just kidding. But no, seriously… you guys are not commenting anymore. WHY? :(

You know you gain a karma if you comment. But that’s not it. you also make me happy. But now that you’re gone, I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE AUTHOR. ; (

I'm specting comments for this update so pleeeeeeeeeease ^_^

 

ADD COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE

he's my bias in EXO-K (pretty obvious). this y beast.

:*****

i love tumblr so much <3

derp -_- oh wait he's my bias too.

my friend loves him so much. and now i think i love him too <3

 

it fits him well. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Sehun loves you <3 so did I...

dont forget to leave your comments!

(well i'm not realy forcing you to do it... that just  made me sound so bad!...)

<3 u.