Yow clashmate

Accident Gaze (I'm EXO's PERSONAL maid!)

 

Your POV:

“Waaa! I can’t believe I met Krystal! And you know her too?!” Laila, still happy as ever, blurted out, while watching Soojung’s figure walking away from us.

“Yeah… like she’s a total twerp.” I laughed, I don’t know she became an idol.

So proud of Soojung! I mean Krystal.

Whatsoever!

“Oh .”

“What?”

“5 minutes.”

“SHEET.”

We hurriedly run, yes we were running inside the mall and we looked so weird.

“We better get there or else…” We both panted. “The school guard… principal… kill… office.” we already reached the school as we saw the school guard, standing in front of the school, waiting patiently for us.

“10 SECONDS!” He blamed us, as we got the last 5 seconds to enter the gate.

That was closed!

“Good job~” the school guard gave us two thumbs up, we chuckled and just walked slowly through inside.

“Oh I’m tired!” I panted while getting my books inside my locker.

“It’s fine. We’re lucky anyways.” Laila closed her locker then left me behind, I just nodded.

“See ya after class.” I shouted, she just gestured her right hand as “Yes!”

Alone in the hallways again…

*checks everything on me if secure*

I was walking silently and very slow, until I reached my room and it was locked. I MEAN IT WAS LOCKED.

What the?

Where is everybody?

I saw a paper hanging on the door and there was a note written on it saying …

-No classes, the teacher is out.-

I don’t know what to feel so I just turned my back to that room then just continued walking.

VACANT TIME. My tiredness was shrugged off while walking and I’m smiling in myself like an idiot.

Am I really that weird? Well...

2 minutes were past to be exact, and then I saw a guy busy doing something on his locker. My choice is to relax myself on the library. Just to improve myself in Chemistry.

Woooh… this boy is so scary. Not even looking at his atmosphere. I felt goosebumps in my skin so I just shrugged it off then continued walking through my way. I added a little speed in walking, hoping this guy will not turn his back on me when I’ll pass him.

1.    SHRUG HIM

2.    IGNORE HIM

And

3.    WALK.

He then looked.

FAIL.

Kaaaaaay, repeat step 2. I ignored, and then headed my way to the school’s library. I was still walking quietly then I heard footsteps, behind me.

I turned back then saw the creepy guy walking and like following my way. Don’t be silly Hyeri ah. I bet he’s going to the library too. I’m just being a freaking paranoid. Not to mention he looks so… so… SCARY.

I finally opened the door of the library only to see an empty tables and the librarian busy doing something in her table.

“Annyeong.” I bowed to her she just nodded. This is a perfect time. I think I can study here.

No noise, no bullies, and hell. I’m freaking alone. I grabbed some chemistry books in the textbook shelves and it was like 4-3 books? Hello? Need to study to graduate.

I put the books in the table then sat comfortably while opening it. it was a great time studying alone as I heard a kling~ sound, meaning someone entered the room. I stood up for a bit to check who that is, then my eyes were like D_________O again because it’s the scary kid with those scary eyes.

One thing that made him creepy for me is his “all black” outfit and the hell. The way he looks at people is so hot scary. Those dark hoodies and black jeans just made him looked like he’s the son of grim.

Enough.

Paranoid alert.

I made the book in front of me to stand just to hide my face staring at him. He greeted the librarian then bowed, just like what I did a while ago. He then headed his way to the book shelves.

I sound like a stalker but no. I didn’t saw his figure so I just ignored him then focused myself again in this lesson.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS

NaCi + Pb(NO3)2 à NaNO3 + PbCls(s)

Na + Cl- Pb+2NO3-

?

!

?

!

HOW DO I READ THIS ? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?

Then there was a shake in my books as I lift my head, only to see a creepy face in front of me.

>////<

What is he doing in my table?

“Can I help you?” I asked him, of course in a manner way.

“Can I sit with you? Since that only the two of us is here.” He smiled shyly and I thought he’s not that scary. And he’s polite too.

“Okay? Sure.”

There were silence between us, that every time I choose to look at him, he’ll look away, and when I’m not looking at him, I can sense that he’s looking. Weird right? *face palm*

Then there’s a time that we both catches our stares, I just smiled awkwardly then pretend that I already know this .

“So, what are you reading?” He asked, breaking the silence.

“Chemistry.” I smiled. “How about you?”

“English. Korean. More in language.”

“Oh” I nodded. Awkward feeling go away.

So what’s next? Think of a topic Hyeri.

“I love those subjects.” I opened up, he looked at me with those eyes. Why so hot scary?

“Really? I hate it.” he said, my fake smile went off.

“Why? Its fun you know.”

“Yeah but it’s difficult.” He said. “Im Chinese you know.”

“Oh! Zhè shì yīgè měihǎo de yītiān! (It’s a wonderful day)” I jokingly said in Mandarin, and I guess that made him laugh?

“You know Mandarin too?”

“A bit.” I said. “It’s just that I learned it for a year. For some reason.”

“Oh…” he nodded, I just smiled. “Shì de! zhè shì zhēn de! (Yep! That’s true!)”

Here we go again.

AAAAWKWARD.

“Did you notice my Korean? I right?” he said, another topic.

“Not so mean but yes?” He laughed.

“Yeah~ that’s why I hate these subjects…”

“You know, English, and Korean class is WAY better and easier than chemistry I told you.”

“I guess so. But I still hate it. Hmp weird. Why only the two of us are here?”

“I don’t know.” I answered. “I have no class for this period.”

“Really? Me too!” He said, as the atmosphere between the two of us was getting nice and hell yeah. NOT AWKWARD.

“My teacher is out. I saw a letter hanging on the door.”

“You serious? but that’s my room!”

WHAT THE HELL?

“Really? I just transferred to that class this afternoon.”

“Huh?” I was a bit surprise. “Does that mean, you’ll be my classmate?”

“Yeah, I guess so…” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

“YOW CLASHMATE!” He said with an English accent, I burst out of laughter from his sudden moves.

Awww. He’s not that scary at all. Look at him. He’s shy and his broken Korean is so funny! WAHA~ I don’t want to show my laugh though. It’ll look like I’m insulting him. Hello? I have manners too.

“Wait, you know English?” He asked, making me stopped from what I am doing.

“Yeah, like it’s my first ever language.”

“Lucky you. You don’t need to add more efforts in English class.”

“I hope.” I just chuckled. “You know Chemistry? Can you helped me with this?” I asked, showing him my notes, and the that I hate most!

“I bet you’re better than me when it comes to Chemistry.” He laughed, I laughed back.

“Fine. I guess I’ll just do it by myself then.” Then I continued my work, the librarian went to our table SHH-ing us.

“Sorry.” We both mouthed.

“I’m Huang Zi Tao by the way. And you’re?” He asked, and this time he’s already whispering.

“Park Hyeri. Call me Hyeri.” I whispered back.

“Hi Hyeri. Just call me Tao ne?”

“Ne.” I nodded, he looked at me in confusion.

“You…you don’t know me?”

“I do.” I smiled proudly. “You’re Tao and you’re my new classmate.”

“No, not in that way.”

“Huh?”

“Never mind.” He just shrugged then focused his self back to the book, I just did the same.

 

------------------

author's note:

First time to do a double update! How was it eh? :D Actually this is a single chap but i separated it into two because i think it's a bit long *giggles*

i just lost a subby. And i feel NOT so comfortable about it! Like seriously~ WHAT DID I DO?! Does this story makes you puke? Is it lame or something? Please tell me~ 

I've been wanting comments from the very beggining and it's the only thing that i'm requesting from you! :D so comment a lot ne? Dont make me feel like a loner. It hurts a lot! keke~

Fine.

I'll spam ya all!

the maknae being so bossy. you go lisp! No, I'm kidding! XD

Sehuuuuuuuuuunie~

MY FEELS FOR THE LAST TWO PICS! ASDFGHJKLASDFGH!

I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE LIKE ... LIKE ... CRAZY!

Sorry for my sudden fangirling. This is just too difficult to control. And i hope you can relate! lol~

ones again, comments are loved so ....

<3 (kris says you're hot if you comment) haha